The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

This afternoon I am melting Fudge Nut Brownie from AMS -- another great one, and Toasted Marshmallow from Gramma Frans Fixins -- not very strong. The fudge nut brownie is overpowering the marshmallow. But my house smells great. My DH is not going to be happy, he will think that I am making brownies. LOL !!!

lovetopuzzle....that fudge nut brownie is one of my favorites!

Kim....let me know how head shop is....I've never tried that one! [smilie=thzzz003]

My Mookie Doodle Pralines and Cream smells like buttered popcorn. I am enjoying it though. I think I will make dinner now as this scent is making me very hungry!

Melting YC watermelon with my Key Lime Pie candle. Good scents in here. I want to melt down one of these housewarmers so I can start my new Strawberry Shortcake candle from GC that's coming Wednesday. I'm also really excited that I'll get to start burning my votive stash, as I have a 12 votive holder center piece coming for my kitchen table. I have a whole dresser drawer full of 6 packs of Partylite votives. It will be nice to make some space for some other companies voitves. Once I've cleared one full row, I'm letting myself order 3 dozen AMS votives.

I finally finished my WG Oatmeal Raisin Cookie last night and I think I will start a new WG....Evening Mocha....this evening. I need to wash out the hurricane first. I don't know about you guys, but I really get a kick out of lighting a new candle for the first time. I know, I am [smilie=thzzz003]...hehe

I'm the same way. I stockpile candles and love when I've melted one and get to replace it with a new one. I love when I finish them! Enjoy Evening Mocha...I may have to get this in votives, the BF didn't like it so no Hearth size, but I could get away with a few votives [smilie=th_goodnight]

Evening melt is EW's Sugar Lips. [smilie=thzzz003] - this is one sweet tart! And strong, too! Sometimes the 'sweeter' scents aren't strong, but not this baby. Would be a good one for after dinner - definitely won't need dessert..... [smilie=th_goodnight]

This evening I 'm melting Orange Blossoms and Linen from Carol and have a GC Orange Blossoms candle lit.Both smell lovely.

Right now, all I have scenting my home is my new WG Evening Mocha hearth candle. It is not super strong, but a nice background scent!

The doctor says DS has a virus which is causing the dry cough. He also has an ear infection which we caught before it became too painful for him....thank goodness. Hopefully, the Zithromax that the doctor prescribed will do the trick! He was tired and went to bed early.....poor kid. Thank you to everyone for your kind well wishes! You are all so sweet. I hate when one of my kiddos gets sick.

Think I'll head off to bed soon....... [smilie=thzzz003]

Good Morning all!

First melts of the day are:

LR - Butterfly Kisses - CFTKR - This is the first scent that's been a bit disappointing from Carol - It's nice but WAY too light and in order to really smell it you have to go stand next to the melter. :lol:

BR - Rose - Missy's Tempting Tarts - Not a very good rose scent and it has a very strong waxy smell as well. Sadly, the few scents I've melted from her so far have all had that same very waxy smell to them.

Not a good melting day so far. :lol:

Good Morning Everyone.....

:lol:

Melting Nene's Pumpkin Pie Filling and WOWSIE....smells just like it. Still burning AMS's Country Baked Bread (LOVING IT)