The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Morning all! I was going to melt CYS Blood Orange Torte again this morning, but it had no scent left after one tealight last night. :? It was so strong cold too. So now I'm getting the melters ready and trying to get inspiration from all of you. :P

Happy Presidents Day!

Kiddos are off school today. My little 5 year old DS is not feeling well and complaining of a sore throat, stuffy nose and plugged up ear. We will be going to the doctor later on....I got the last available appointment today! He has not been feeling well since Saturday. Hope he doesn't have strep or an ear infection.

I am melting Crosscreeks Hello Sugar and have a HH jar burning in Pink Sugar/Birthday Cake.

Aria - hope your DS feels better soon! Poor little guy. Love your new avatar - too cute! Looks just like one of the strays that comes for food. He's a blondie, so I named him Buttercup. Since he's the local Romeo, I'm sure he's really miffed at that name.... :roll: :lol:

Melting Get Whipped's Pumpkin Nog.

[smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Been a busy morning here so my fiirst melts of the day are:

LR - Raspberry Rainbow - CFTKR - A very nice, very strong berry scent

BR - Berry Bramble - CFTKR - Another very nice berry scent with hints of green

Burning:

Kitchen - Mango Peach Salsa votive - YC - Very nice summer fruit scent

Bath - Sweet Honeysuckle votive - YC - This one is a very nice floral but not very strong

[smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Aria, I hope your son feels better soon.

Kids and DH are home today so I chose a melt I'm pretty sure we'll all like~Fried Cinnamon Dumplings from Spotted Hog.

I hope your little boy feels better soon Aria. Today I've been melting a lot of older scents I have had for a long time. Trying to thin out my stash. I've noticed some of them have lost a lot of their scent over time.

Aria - good luck at the doctor. I hope your little one feels better soon!

I ended up putting on CP's Blackberry Buttercream.

I've got wild hog pulled pork BBQ in the crock pot so I needed a super strong tart to cover the cooking smell. DH hunts. It's really not my kind of thing, but I have to get it out of my freezer. :roll:

I went with my stongest scent. Spotted Hog - Paradise

It's working just fine. I'm also keeping a blue pillar burning.

haha I just got the irony of a Spotted Hog melt. [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

I'll have to second that about the SH Paradise. It's my strongest scent too and excellent for refreshing the air. I only use one cube at a time from the clamshell and it can still scent my whole house and then some. I love the scent though so I'll probably order a bag of brittle next time I order.

Big :roll: for the well wishes for DS....we are going to be leaving for the doctors in a little bit....he's perked up this afternoon, but I still want to get his throat and ears checked. Hope he'll be okay to go to kindergarten tomorrow.

Speaking of Paradise....I am melting Crosscreek's Paradise....wonder if it's the same scent. This one is quite citrus-y and strong! Wowee! [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Also turned on my plug-in melter in the mudroom with one of Carol's scents in it. It is called Clean and it sure is good and strong too! It doesn't smell like laundry soap, but it's really a great fresh smelling scent.

I finally finished my WG Oatmeal Raisin Cookie last night and I think I will start a new WG....Evening Mocha....this evening. I need to wash out the hurricane first. I don't know about you guys, but I really get a kick out of lighting a new candle for the first time. I know, I am :lol:...hehe

Aria - hope your DS feels better soon! Poor little guy. Love your new avatar - too cute! Looks just like one of the strays that comes for food. He's a blondie, so I named him Buttercup. Since he's the local Romeo, I'm sure he's really miffed at that name.... :roll: :lol:

Melting Get Whipped's Pumpkin Nog.

[smilie=th_cuddle-1]

sweet, thanks so much....he's the kitty from the Shrek movies.....Love the name Buttercup...too funny!