The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

February's Fabulous Fragrances

Happy Tuesday!

So far, I have-

CFTKR - Cinnamon Yum Yums

CFTKR - Spiced Apple Pecan

Smelling yummy!

:lol: Off to shower!

:lol: Have a GREAT DAY!

melting Sea Salt from Grandmas (Linda Scott). I have really enjoyed her tarts this weekend. Haven't had a single bad one. This one is especially nice!

Aria; Hope your little guy is feeling much better soon. This morning I am melting rose girls-Celtic Moon and will be burning AMS Grandma's Zuchinni Bread and Purple Haze. I think I may have to buy a jar candle in this scent. I hope everyone is having a good day. I'm also burning Busy Bee Blue Sugar for Jason and Family.

Aria, I hope your poor baby gets better! Little guys are no fun when they are sick. I am burning my very last LOL Really Red Velvet Cake in an attempt to calm my nerves, two other teachers and I are leaving this afternoon for San Francisco, and I have to get on a little puddle jumper that I HATE, HATE, HATE!!! :lol:

Flying freaks me out. Any advice??

I'm no help, Darling. I hate flying too.

I put on 420 from Grumpy Girl. It smells like the dankest lake bottom or creek bed. I've never smelled another melt or candle scent like it. The weird thing is that I'm kind of liking it. I'm not quite sure yet, but it is so unusual, I've got to keep smelling it.

Has anyone else tried this scent? If so, I've gotta know what you thought of it.

:lol: Ha Jules! I am wondering if 420 is supposed to smell like marijuana.... that is a reference to pot smoking.... maybe that's why is smells like a dank lake bottom? Remember I work with teenagers... this is how I stay up to date with all the lingo!

My kids got sick of my Red Velvet cake pretty fast, they switched it out for Grape Gumdrops from Carol and they love it!! It is sweet and delicious!

:lol: Ha Jules! I am wondering if 420 is supposed to smell like marijuana.... that is a reference to pot smoking.... maybe that's why is smells like a dank lake bottom? Remember I work with teenagers... this is how I stay up to date with all the lingo!

My kids got sick of my Red Velvet cake pretty fast, they switched it out for Grape Gumdrops from Carol and they love it!! It is sweet and delicious!

[smilie=th_OMG] I had no idea! I thought it was like a play on H2O, you know, water. It does really stink, but I like it a lot, so...I don't know what to say. Maybe I need that headshop scent Kim had yesterday.

:lol:

[smilie=th_a194]

You guys are to funny. I am laughing so hard. Thanks for the great laugh.

I had no idea either that 420 was slang for marijuana. Learn something new everyday. :lol:

So far this afternoon I am melting Iced Oatmeal Cookies from AMS. I love, love, love this scent.

Hee hee hee. I am thinking maybe I should have ordered that one too, maybe it would take my mind off flying!!

OR make you so paranoid you wouldn't get on the plane!!! [smilie=th_a194]

[smilie=th_a194] Too Funny!!!!!! I think I learned something new today too! Thanks Jules and darling for the language lesson!!!

DS is feeling a lot better and has been fever free all day. We are watching iCarly right now. Back to school tomorrow for him!

And now back to our regularly scheduled melting thread.....

Ten Digit - Strudel & Spice ~ really nice scent

CFTKR - Pink Sugared Lemons ~ this one is absolutely fab!

WG ~ Evening Mocha - blending nice with the other scents.

After my first melts didn't go so well I decided this would be a fruit scent day so earlier I melted:

LR - Peach and Summer Berries - SH - Very nice fruit scent

BR - Hawaiian Breeze - SH - This is an awesome tropical fruit blend

And now I'm melting:

LR - Fruity Loops - AMS - Smells like Fruit Loops cereal - YUM!

BR - Acai Berry - AMS - Another awesome fruit scent

Aria, so glad to here your little one is on the mend!

Kitchen/DR: Butter Cake from Bella's, loft: Blackberry Sage from Gentle Lights, MB: Black Magic from Illuminescents, powder room: Cactus & Sea Salt from Pure Scents.

Glad your DS is better Aria! And at that age, he probably wants to go back to school... [smilie=th_a194]

Mpfand...speaking of being on the mend....how's your father coming along?

Melting Can-Do's Amish Spice. Smells just like Amish Quilt....soooo good!

To stay on theme of my, ah, herbal scents, I put on PI Woodstock and CD - Purple Haze to finish out the evening.

[smilie=th_a194]

all joking aside, the Purple Haze scent is really beautiful.

Glad your DS is better Aria! And at that age, he probably wants to go back to school... :lol:

Mpfand...speaking of being on the mend....how's your father coming along?

Melting Can-Do's Amish Spice. Smells just like Amish Quilt....soooo good!

The dr. is concerned about a small piece of bone behind his knee. He hasn't released him to drive yet or even to ride in a car, other than to dr. appointments. He's getting cabin fever, to say the least, but under the circumstances, he's doing well. Thanks for asking. [smilie=th_a194]

I just put on LOL's Pumpkin Zucchini Bread for the night. Delicious! We'll be making chicken soup later. I thought it would go well together. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

The Blue Gecko Spiced Cranberry didn't go over too well here. DD asked me to shut it off as soon as she got home. I didn't care too much for it either. Probably nothing wrong with it but not our thing. Did anyone try that one?

Just burning the usual candles and finally think that this will be it. Can't wait to try some of the others I have. I like to burn my candles in the evening when I am usually at home.

Aria-Glad your son is feeling better.

Mpfand-Glad your father is doing okay.

I hope everyone enjoys their evening!

I've been melting Sugar Cookie from Missy's Tempting Tarts. This one had no scent at all. Changed over to AMS Country Berry Hotcakes. This is a good one! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]