The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Guest Anonymous

Good afternoon, everyone! Trep, I'm glad you posted about the Yankee inventory. I was thinking of driving out there but I'll wait (it's kind of a hike for me and I'd rather go when I know new stuff will be there).

I'm melting two GHBT's scents: Spa (upstairs bedroom) and Autumn Woods downstairs. I'm also burning a sample tealight from Pure Integrity - new fragrance that isn't on their site list yet, Mineral Springs. It's really nice :) Perfect for the little bathroom I have it in!

Walk in the Woods is just now pooping out - I think it was the best of the bunch.

Melts for today have been:

LOL - Peach Cheesecake

Candle Dippers - Southern Memories

Dreamtarts - Delicious Brulee

Guest Anonymous

Evening melt is K's Kreations pumpkin crunch cake. One of the best out there! :)

This has been a very busy week, husband out of town and my daughters at writing camp. We had 160 9 & 10 year olds. I was so glad to be at home I missed my melts and candles. tonight melting boo-nilla YC and Vanilla Almond Pure Integrity

Doe, I'm sorry for the loss of your Mom.

Have a great evening everyone

I have LOL's Sweet Potato Pancakes going. I wish it was stronger because what I do smell is wonderful!

Good evening!

Wow, Twinsmom that's a lot of kids no matter what their ages are. Glad you're back here with us.

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Hot Apple Pie! Yummy!

Guest Anonymous

I'm burning a Gingerbread Cookie tart, but I'm not sure who it's from. I got it in a swap from a group of friends, but the label was blurred. It's not very strong, but it'll do for now ;)

Guest Anonymous

Hello and good evening!

Tonight it is CFTKR pistachio ice cream---crazy strong!!!yummy though &

SH waffle cone

:?

GOOD MORNING....well, Good Afternoon almost.

Burning Apple Strudel from Almost Ctry and I love it...only got a clamshell, wish I got a BIG bag!

Yum, good to know, Maggie Mae. I'm getting ready to place another order and will add this to the list.

Best ones today:

Holiday Cookie - Almost Country

Berry Luscious Fruit Tart - AromaSoy. This was super, super strong and really good.

ETA: Melting Spiced Caramel Latte now and it's very good (Blue Gecko).

First melts of the day are wild mountain honey from candles, melts, n more in the bedroom. This one is awesome! In the kitchen it's Angie's hillbilly homebrew and acorn harvest from Mama's Country Shed. Also melting in the kitchen is white choclolate macadamia nut cookie from Candles, melts, n more. :?

Good Sunday morning! I'm not melting anything yet, since we're leaving for church in a little bit, but I still smell everything left over from yesterday. It's amazing how some scents linger, even after the melters have been turned off for hours.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

This morning I'm melting Carol's Hot Apple Pie and Sweet Harvest Pumpkin! I love both of them. The pumpkin scent smells like a pumpkin pie.