The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Why do school cafeterias always smell like that? :) You know what I mean, LOL!

Tonight is a relight of Crosscreek's Elton John - very woodsy

and Beach Girl's - Raspberry Vanilla ( there is a sale to think about)

and Soy Delightful - Sunset

Received my first of two consecutive order from Crosscreek today... :P

Burning Candy Corn Cupcakes and Frosted Pumpkin...yum!

Can't wait to try the Carribean Pear tomorrow!

Been busy doing some melt-a-thons for orders (this is over the past few days):

Ones I loved from Blue Gecko:

Bonfire

Bellissima Bella

Christmas Splendor

Home for the Holidays

Passionate Kisses

Warm Apple Cider

Harvest Glow:

Oatmeal Cookie

Key Lime

Tara's:

Wild Watermelon

Biolage

Florida Sunrise

Aromasoy:

Berry Alluring

Blueberry Muffins

Cosmopolitan

Tutti FruitLicious

Guest Anonymous

Just got another order in from Carol, so tonight it is Georgia Peach and Pomegranate, they smell so fabulous!!!!

:P good night!!!

Trep, I think I have some YC pineapple citrus I could send you. Let me know.

First melts of the day...Brown Bag buttercream, Bellas bushels of fun, YC Home for the Holidays, and YC hollyberry! :P

Good morning! I'm finishing off Carol's Red Velvet Fluffer from last night (delicious) and starting Vanilla Honey Cream.

Good morning! Well, it's a gorgeous, chilly FALL day here in NC! It's about time. I'm actually in jeans and a long-sleeved tshirt, and it's wonderful. LOL!

So far, it's winter wonderland from keona in the computer room. I'm not smelling much of anything yet, but what little I do smell, smells nice.

Have a great day, everyone!

I had Mookie Doodle's Spiced Apple Layer Cake going for a couple of hours. Not as strong this time around. LOL's Cranberry Orange Bread is still going in the bathroom plug-in. Wow, I just love this scent. I've gotten about 8-9 hours out of it and I can smell it strongly down the hall and around the corner from the bathroom.

Have a great day everyone! :lol:

Hey y'all:

After 2 weeks finally home from packing up my mom-still not finished... . This morning I am melting(with a melter mom didn't want) Brown sugared figs from Carol and Bamboo Cabin from CHC. Lot's to catch up on around home, so I'll check in later today// Have a great day Kim

Hi all, I'm back and ready to post. Thanks again to all during the sad time.

Last night I melted a Walmart tart in Gingerbread, love that scent, and Lessie's Garden Terrace from Can-Do. What a throw on that one, but I'm shocked to say, a little TOO flowery. Almost overwhelming. It was the limit for me, but DD said it was too strong, it was making her sick lol. Hope everyone has a great day. Its beautiful and cool here in New York today. I love it!!!

Welcome back Kim... [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Melting HOT's Texas Baked Apple and The Witch's Pet Spider... :lol:

I had to report back on my own scents... these both have a wonderful throw... the baked apple smells like the real deal... The Witch's Pet Spider is wonderful... had to look up the description since it is not like anything I have melted before... here is the description from the HOT website...

"The Witch's Pet Spider - Tart Lemon Cookies, Sprinkled with Sugared Fairy Dust, rolled in Milk Chocolate and topped with shaved pieces of Strawberry Twizzlers. HoT Custom Blend"

It smells yummy in here today! :lol:

Did not get much of a throw from YC Boo-Nilla. A little on the light side. Today Have 2nd tealights for Cozy Cottage Marshmallow Monster and Haunted Heart. Nice but not as strong as yesterday.

Guest Anonymous

I am SOOOOO jealous of all the cool weather you all are getting, Its a lovely 90 here and I am so ready for the fall to find us!!!! [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Still melting Carols Pomegranate- this on is GREAT!!!

Starting spiced peaches

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!