The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Even though it does not feel like fall here, I'm starting out the month with Angies autumn Leaves and from Candledippers: Autumn's Bounty and Welcome fall....Happy October Everyone!

Guest Anonymous

I was waiting for today to light up my Pumpkin Patch Yankee candle (Spiced Pumpkin/Harvest swirl). Just started it up for work [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Happy October... [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Melting Nene's Mile High Trifle this morning. The cold sniff on this one is promising... just started melting.

It is another rainy day... we did not have rain for so long... but since last Thursday it has been on and off rain and cloudy... [smilie=th_gagme] we have seen the sun a little, but it has been more clouds than sun lately.

I will try to find some cheery scents for today!

All fall scents for me.....Fall Festival from Yankee!!! Feels like fall here this morning, 47 degrees and a high of 65.

[smilie=th_shewiggle]

BOO! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I had a stinky garbage can situation this morning. [smilie=th_gagme] I had to take it outside for a rinse even before the sun came up. It's still sitting outside drying and coated in Lysol disinfectant.

So, this morning I piled on some clean scents.

CBV - Emerald Sea in two melters

Bella Bug - Villa by the Sea (smells like White Shoulders pefume)

YC - Midnight Jasmine -small jar

YC - Citrus Ginger

Happy October! I love the fall months! This morning I'm melting leftovers from last night - Apple Flapjacks and Blueberries & Cream.

Good morning! Ahhh, what a gorgeous day so far. I can actually wear jeans again instead of shorts, since it's only supposed to be in the 70s today. Maybe we'll finally get some fall weather after all here in NC.

I'm not melting anything yet, so the only scent I smell is my coffee. I need to head off and do some grocery shopping this morning, so I'll get the melters going when I get home.

Have a wonderful October day!

Just got in from a morning walk and basketball,soccer, tag combo game with my family-

Have a rain theme this morning:

Melissa's-Storm Watch

Can Do-China Rain

Mainstays-Garden Rain

Have a fabulous day...

Now that its October, I've got my pumpkin scents melting. I have Cozy cottage's Pumpkin pie, YC's spiced pumpkin and two votives of frosted pumpkin by YC going. I have to have them put out before 2pm when my boyfriend comes home, he absolutely hates pumpkin. I'll have to find a scent to cover it up!

Happy Fall and Happy October everyone!

This is supposed to be our last warm day for a bit, so I am finishing off with a new toy and a summery scent!

I ordered some of the Soy Scent Squirts from Caterpillars. This is the bottle of soy "gel" like liquid that you squeeze into the bowl of your melter. I have Melon and Jasmine warming. It does a very good job of scenting - covers the MB with a little over a tsp. I thought they were a bit expensive, but they are about the same as some of the clamshells - and you don't use much each time. I love finding new smellies!

Jason, you can finally dive into your October box! What's it gonna be first?

Moving on scent-wise this afternoon.

CH - Mimosa Breeze

TS - Texas Bluebonnet

I'm sorting through my melt stash today, so I can use up some old stuff and group the Fall/Holiday goodies together. I lost my breads! I can't find the breads from CFTKR anywhere. Gosh, I'm good at stashing things.

I did find a baby wipes container full of old TS stuff. Now, I've almost got my little groups of tarts all separated by scent catagory, and put in the same general area.

:)

I found some old treasures too. This will be a fun week of melting.

But I gotta find the zucchini bread. :lol:

Today, I have Nene's cornucopia going in my living room, a YC votive Evening Air in the small bath. I tried both of my candles of Keona Candles and the Walk-in-the -Woods is still "not the scent". It is nice, but I'm not getting alot of throw since they are small jars. The Autumn afternoon smells nice also, but again not alot of throw from the size of the jars ( These scents are included in the sampler freebies so many ordered from Greenlite). I am still on the hunt for my "Walk-in'-the-Woods scent." It is a beautiful Fall day in Indianapolis, everyone have a great afternoon!!//KIM

This afternoon's melts will be Fireside and Jack Frost. Both are great and from CFTKR. I can't wait to get back from DD's karate class so I can smell them.

Yes, Jules. I have a limited number of Halloween themed tarts, so I have to stretch them out through the month. But I'm kicking off October with Boo Berry Bats Over Blue Moons from Cozy Cottage. It's a deliciously sweet and creamy blueberry cake scent. I put out my little plug in jack-o-lantern and some candy dishes with candy corn. Ready to go! Happy October everyone!

Happy October, everyone! Like Jason, I put my plug in jack-o-lantern out on the front porch and filled a leaf dish with candy corn. :) Today I am melting Haunted Heart from Cozy Cottage, Plum Loco from Sugar and Spice in my daughter's room, Black Cherry from YC in my son's room and Jasmine Vanilla from Mookie Doodle in the MB. Have a great day, everyone!

Good Afternoon and Happy October to everyone!

Today I am melting a chunk of wax from an Aspen Bay candle I "tarted".....the scent is Apples N Spice. It smells better melting than the candle did burning....I love this scent, but when I burned the candle I didn't care for the scent as much. It had sort of a weird note to it. However, in the melter, it's FABUUUUUUU!!!!