The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Burning candles today. oatmeal Cookies and Orange Cranberry crumb cake from Kathy Ireland. Both have surprised me. Both are authentic and strong.

Welcome back Kim... :lol:

Melting HOT's Texas Baked Apple and The Witch's Pet Spider... :lol:

I had to report back on my own scents... these both have a wonderful throw... the baked apple smells like the real deal... The Witch's Pet Spider is wonderful... had to look up the description since it is not like anything I have melted before... here is the description from the HOT website...

"The Witch's Pet Spider - Tart Lemon Cookies, Sprinkled with Sugared Fairy Dust, rolled in Milk Chocolate and topped with shaved pieces of Strawberry Twizzlers. HoT Custom Blend"

It smells yummy in here today! :lol:

I agree, Fleur. Those two are so, so good!

Welcome back Kim and Sillysmom. [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Lunch with DS at school was nice. His class got to picnic outside for the event. It was a pleasure to see him with his class being all independent.

This beautiful afternoon I'm melting

Arts & Hearts - Citrus & Teakwood

CandleDippers - Southern Memories

Today it's Amish Quilt from GHBT. I had the cinnamon Buns earlier and was'nt as strong as the last time I ordered [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

Good afternoon! Just a quick hello before heading out for the rest of the afternoon.

I'm melting Carol's Red Velvet Fluffer.

DD and I went to Kohls and bought 7 pillars to use as decoration as well as a new pillar holder for 3 of the candles. We got 2 that are tall and have 3 different colors. We got 3 short maroon ones. We got 2 medium olive green ones. The house looks lovely with some candle decoration going on.

Sillysmom, so happy to see you back!

Guest Anonymous
Hi all, I'm back and ready to post. Thanks again to all during the sad time.

Last night I melted a Walmart tart in Gingerbread, love that scent, and Lessie's Garden Terrace from Can-Do. What a throw on that one, but I'm shocked to say, a little TOO flowery. Almost overwhelming. It was the limit for me, but DD said it was too strong, it was making her sick lol. Hope everyone has a great day. Its beautiful and cool here in New York today. I love it!!!

I gave away my batch of Lessie's Garden Terrace - too strong for me as well, which I didn't think would ever be possible for me :P

Trep, I think I have some YC pineapple citrus I could send you. Let me know.

First melts of the day...Brown Bag buttercream, Bellas bushels of fun, YC Home for the Holidays, and YC hollyberry! :P

Thanks, Dabba--you can email me and I'll send you my address.

Guest Anonymous

This morning I finished up YC's Autumn Leaves left in the melter from yesterday - surprisingly still had scent left (and in the 14-watt melter too).....I've put on Haunted Mansion downstairs, and Wildflowers upstairs (totally great scent for spring/summer but I felt like testing it out today) - both from GHBT's.

Still have Texas Baked Apple From HOT going (my son turned off The Witch's Pet Spider... he likes pretty mellow scents... and that one was a big throw scent, the baked apple is an adjacent room so he is not sniffing it as much).... I am going to add Nene's Butter Cake to the mix... :P

It was cold here today. I melted Cheryl's "Harvest" in LR and it was great -- a good throw; also Tuscadero's Lavender Milk -- beautiful color and soft throw, put in BR; in the kitchen melted County Fair from Tuscadero's -- smelled just like the fairgrounds or a carnival with cotton candy and carmel corn (no Midway smell of fried dough or animals, thank heavens, though).

Patsy :lol:

Guest Doe

Yankee- Candied Apples and Orchard Pear candles and in melter I have Can-Do Whipped cream and honey dew, house smells wonderful!!

I am back home, it has been hard the last 6 days. Thank you everyone again for all your thoughts and prayers.

Welcome back, Kim, Sillymom and Doe. You were missed. [smilie=th_LaLaLa]

This evening I'm melting Red Velvet Cake from CHC.

Hi Doe!

I tried melting Crosscreek Old Fashioned Banana Pudding via my timer on the 24w. It started about 2 hours before I got home...either a weak tart or too hot of a melter. Only hot wax greeted me when I got home.

Burning PartyLite Pineapple Melon candle

" Our Own Candle Co - MacIntosh Apple candle

Melting, tealight 3: Crosscreek EJ Fireside.