The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Morning! I have LOL's Sweet Potato Pancakes going again. I was hoping I would smell it better with a new tea light and I do. Love it!

We're off to Linens and Things later today. I'm going to see what we can snatch up before they close. :?

Good morning!! So far I have Nene's White Almond Biscotti melting. It's so nice and cool here today, now I'm really getting in the mood for fall!!! Have a nice relaxing Sunday everyone!

Sharon

Having an LOL morning here-Harvest Moon-Very Strong

Scarecrow Cupcakes-smells like bear claws

Smells great-happy Sunday everyone!

Good morning everyone. I'm having a big Crosscreek morning trying to rush and sniff :P some of the samples I haven't tried yet before I decide if I should order at her sale today. :shock: . So far this morning it is Cinnamon Crunch Cake, Bear Claw, and Java Twist. It smells great here!

Guest Anonymous

Good morning fellow wax addicts! It's birthday day here for my daughter (her actual birthday is tomorrow - she turns 7 - but we're celebrating today) and in her honor I have melting: Birthday Cake (Crosscreek), and just added Buttercream Cupcake (GHBT's). I still have the YC Pumpkin Patch candle going in my office from this morning, trying to keep it going long enough to level it out.....again :shock:

Guest stardustgirl

It's a CBV day here - I'm not sure whether to love or hate the Cinnamon Buns in the kitchen because I keep thinking there is baking going on!

Spiced Pumpkin Chutney in here (mm mmmmm good!)

Just popped a Huckleberry Layne Candy Corn in the tealight in the upstairs bath--this is a new scent so I'll let you know what I think of it. It sure smells good cold.

Update--this is a fabulous scent. I am smelling it clear downstairs and I only used 2 cubes of the clamshells. I will be stopping by the shop tomorrow to have Dawn make me some more of this if she doesn't have some in stock.

I am also doing a Crosscreek-a-thon to see what is a reorder.

Today has been'

Brunch at the Hamptons

Bird of Paradise

Apple Berry Crumble

So far!

Guest Anonymous

Probably quite a few of us are doing Crosscreek-a-thons today. :P

Melting Deana's pumpkin fudge. Yummers! I've been pumpkin crazy lately. Can't get enuf of it. Melting a pumpkin tart in my pumpkin melter, wearing it in B&B and drinking a pumpkin spice coffee. I :shock: pumpkin!

Guest Anonymous

Hello all!

Today I am burning Morning blueberry muffins for SH

Last night I was burning SH mixed berry crumble and I has the strangest scent,almost like a faint dill pickle (yes you read that right) my hubby even commented on it and then when I said pickle he was like YES that is what it smells like. So I started it again in my room this AM just to see, and I am getting the same scent :shock: very weird. Not really the scent i am going for KWIM!!!!

Any ways I hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday afternoon!!!!

Guest Anonymous
Hello all!

Today I am burning Morning blueberry muffins for SH

Last night I was burning SH mixed berry crumble and I has the strangest scent,almost like a faint dill pickle (yes you read that right) my hubby even commented on it and then when I said pickle he was like YES that is what it smells like. So I started it again in my room this AM just to see, and I am getting the same scent :shock: very weird. Not really the scent i am going for KWIM!!!!

Any ways I hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday afternoon!!!!

I used to order a lot from SH and everything was typically very strong, but ever once in awhile I'd get a scent that had a little something 'extra' that just didn't belong....so I know what you mean.

Guest Anonymous

Yes, unfortunately, I DO know what you mean. :oops:

ETA- forgot to mention what I am melting. I have different Cathy Ireland scents from walgreens going. I am so mad I didn't stockpile these when they were buy 1 get 2 free. I can't believe how strong the scent is!

Good afternoon! It's a wonderfully brisk fall day here. I love the fall weather. DH started a fire in the fireplace and I wish that I was making stew for dinner. Instead I'm making Asian chicken burgers from one of Rachael Ray's cookbooks. This is more of a summer recipe but it sounded good when I made up my shopping list last week. I guess I'll make stew next week.

I'm melting Carol's Pumpkin Spice upstairs and Sweet Harvest Pumpkin downstairs. Both smell fantastic!

I'm melting LOL's Cranberry Orange Bread. I have a mini heater on me right now - it's cold in my apartment! - so it's hard to smell. When I do get whiffs it's great.

LLVV, Enjoy your fire. I'm jealous!! When DH and I started dating in our early 20's, he was still living home where there is a fire place. We would have date nights playing games and drinking hot chocolate in front of it. I loved it!

Oh, went to two different LnT and they didn't have any tealights bags at all. :oops:

Maurie, I love your avatar! last melts of the day are Melissa's brandied pears and Granma Fran's strawberry rhubarb...now I'm going to do my nails and read..... :oops: