The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

More cleanup in isle 9!

I'm clearing some old stock and enjoying:

my last Baton Rouge from Tuscaderos

and Happy You're Gone from Somebody Tarted.

Have a great Saturday.

Good Morning everyone....

[smilie=th_a194]

I am hooked on the Swan Creek Candle scent of Vanilla Pound Cake. I am melting the melts now, and LOVE them [smilie=th_u53]

I also buy the container and votives in this scent. It's WONDERFUL!!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good Morning!

Leftovers from yesterday-Busy Bee's Grammy's old tyme country pumpkin recipe and Cozy Cottage Pumpkin Cookies. I must say they are both great.

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I'm remelting Cafe Vienna and Pumpkin Spice Latte. The Cafe Vienna is wonderful! It's sort of like creme brulee and coffee together. I'm not crazy about Pumpkin Spice Latte. It's basically spicy cinnamon and that's it.

Guest Anonymous

I'm burning a candle this morning - The Original Cake Candle in Pumpkin spice cake. Haven't burned a candle in almost 2 years. [smilie=th_a194] I'm afeered most of the smell is gone from it by now..... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Guest Anonymous

Good morning, melted Pumpkin Crumb Harvest Cake for work this morning - it was a sample that came with a melter purchase from scentedbaskets.com. Couldn't smell a thing from it.

Just started PI's Hot Mulled Cider - one of my favorite fall scents from PI, 'and actually one of the only apple scents I can actually smell from anyone. Dont' know why but I've learned my nose just can't seem to pick up apple (other than heavy bakery apple like pie or streudal type scents).

[smilie=th_pullhair]

GOOD MORNING....well, Good Afternoon almost.

Burning Apple Strudel from Almost Ctry and I love it...only got a clamshell, wish I got a BIG bag!

I traded out my morning melts for a sweet cherry theme this afternoon.

CYS - Over the Moon

Busy Bee Pink Sugar

Things that Make Scents - Cherry Cheesecake (sample)

Hey everyone! It's a yankee day here this afternoon - cranberry chutney in the kitchen, evening primrose in the master bedroom, and balsam pine in the living room. It's nice an cool out, so I wanted more fall/winter scents (I know, the evening primsrose doesn't count, but I like it). [smilie=th_pullhair]

I hope you are all having a great weekend! We're about to head out to Pizza Inn for lunch, and then do some grocery shopping. Fun, fun!

mom - I know how that is, I can not seem to smell orange very well!

Today is a clean and organize day - I have candles tucked everywhere and I need to get them together for the winter burning season!

So far: Simmer oil in Eucalyptus (love the little bat burner I got at B&BW!)

Starting up my Walk in the Woods sample.

Cheryl's Aromatherapy Bliss is also melting

Happy Saturday everyone! If I can ever get my Can-Do tart out from last night, I will be putting on Pomegranate Citrus from Angie's. Had my bowl in the freezer for 30 minutes with no luck, tried ice on top. Now, I'm waiting for it to come to room temperature so I can melt it and pour it out. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Haven't been here for a couple of days.....miss you all!

Today we are enjoying Carol's Mac Apple and also her Spiced Apple Pecan....so delish smelling!

Guest Anonymous
Happy Saturday everyone! If I can ever get my Can-Do tart out from last night, I will be putting on Pomegranate Citrus from Angie's. Had my bowl in the freezer for 30 minutes with no luck, tried ice on top. Now, I'm waiting for it to come to room temperature so I can melt it and pour it out. [smilie=th_pullhair]

Jason, be careful with the hot pour - I recently had fits cleaning up the hot Can-Do pour-out that went awry!

I have to agree with Nancy. The longer and longer that I melted Egg Nog, the better it got. I'm sold on it but Carol's smells exactly the same (maybe not as strong but I can't remember since it's been a while since I melted hers although I have a stockpile of this scent).

I couldn't smell the Pumpkin Spice Latte so off it went. I'm in heaven right now melting Cafe Vienna. It's delicious! Has anyone melted Pumpkin Spice Latte yet? I think someone was raving about it. If so, what melter did you use? I'm using my 24 watt one and I could smell lots of spice when I stuck my nose over the bowl but that was it. I'm curious if my tea light burner, which I'm in love with again, would do a better job.

I'm off to watch TV with DH. Good night!

LLVV, I think that was me....I had melted Pumpkin Spice Latte a couple of days ago.....I used a tealight melterr......the scent was not super strong, but it did scent my living room nicely. Maybe try it in a different melter or a different location?? I find that sometimes Carol's tarts give off very little scent in a 24 watt for some reason....Still trying to figure out why.....

Happy Saturday everyone. I am happy for my Forum buds who live down South and are finally enjoying a bit of Indian Summer weather.

In my BR am melting for the second full day, CFTKR's "My Retreat." I really like this Spa type scent and the pale blue color.

In the kitchen YC's Macintosh Apple wax melt. Just o.k.

in the LR I broke out an oil burner I picked up this summer at Wal-Mart, that I thought would be good for burning scented oils. It was only 2.99 on sale and is attractive -- a square frosted glass with a square "well" for the oil and then underneath about 3 inches is another square glass the same size and in its center a holder for the tealight.

You could defintely burn a tart in this as well but I think I will keep this one for oil burning.

I was looking forward to burning some oils today that I found a few weeks ago at BBW. Today's choice was Tobacco Flower. Dont let the name fool you -- there is absolutley no tabacco smell to this oil whatsoever -- It is a heavenly smell and one I will be looking for after Christmas to purchase again, when, the sales reps told me, my favorite scented oil of all, "Steamed Milk", will be back.

Later on, after about 5 hours, the Tobacco Flower scent petered down just a bit so I added a few drops of Warm Amber from BBW and it smells like Heaven again.

Someone dropped by for a visit and a cup of tea and said that it smelled wonderful here!!!

(I have another ceramic oil burner that never, ever had this kind of throw or gave the oil this kind of time endurance. Go Figure!!!)

Patsy :)

Hi everyone--got home from the mall and am now burning Yankee Black Raspberry. While I was at the Yankee store I got some more Eggnog tarts and one of the new holly roly crackle tealight holders--so pretty. Our store will be getting 300 boxes of other Christmas accessories and wax this week so I imagine all the other stores will be too so keep your eyes peeled. There are snowflake and candy cane tart burners included in this that I have seen small photos of and they are really nice. Have a great evening everyone--it is a perfect fall day here in the MO Ozarks.

Still burning the YC jar of Autumn Wreath I got yesterday! Overall it is a great, cozy scent. Finally getting some fall weather too! :)