The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Good Morning,

I'm continuing with CYS Pumpkin Noel and Autumn Song

adding FM - Cafe Machiato

My youngest is staying home from school today. He's had a long messy night. [smilie=th_u53]

Yes, Cyn! I just put too much in my basket when I order... :oops:

I just can't help it...I got tarts coming out of my ears and I can't stop!!

Jules, sorry to hear about your son~ you both must be exhausted!!!

Burning Cinnamon Crunch Cake all morning... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I'm a little behind...I melted Pumpkins and Pralines from CFTKR last night. I don't know if the scent is for me, but I was impressed with the throw. It didn't do very well in my plug-in warmer in the bathroom though. I'm guessing it's because this is a harder wax?

eta: Jules, hope your son feels better!

Oh no, Jules! I hope your ds feels better soon.

This morning, it's under the mistletoe from keona in the computer room. It smells really nice.

It's finally starting to feel a bit like fall here. It's about time! Yesterday, it was almost 90, but today is only supposed to be in the upper 60s. Yipee! I think it's supposed to be barely 60 tomorrow.

[smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Aw Jules-I hope the day goes better today. Sorry you had a long night and I hope your son is feeling better today.

I threw on Pumpkin Pie Spice-CFTKR

Caramel Creme Brulee-Cozy Cottage(small sample that is throwing like crazy-fabulous scent)

Hope the day goes well for everyone.

Heidi-it has been so cold here that we have been heating at night so I am sure you will get your wish on keeping some cooler weather.

Thanks for DS well wishes. He's better today, just sleepy and quiet. We were planning a day at Busch Gardens tomorrow to celebrate his birthday next week but now I'm not sure. I'm glad he didn't know about it. That's why I keep these things as surprises - in case they don't work out.

Maybe by tomorrow he'll be fine. Kids sometimes get over stuff quickly.

Jules, hope your son is feeling better today. Good morning to everyone!

Last night I melted 2 of my favorites, Can-Do Butt Naked, and YC Lemon Lavendar, boy, they both smelled great!

This morning I'm remelting Carol's Farmers Market and trying out her Harvest Days. Enjoy your morning!

Sweet Potato Pie from Front Porch in the kitchen/LR and Cactus & Sea Salt from Pure Scents in the powder room. Hope everyone has a great Friday! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Jules--sorry about your son's bad night but glad to hear he is on the mend. Hopefully, he will be all better by tomorrow so he can enjoy the treat you have planned for him.

Just added Mainstays Cranberry Mandarin in the upstairs bath tealight. I have to go start frying chicken in a minute. Hope you are all having a nice day.

Trying a Candle-Lite black cherry. Not much to say...

I just found out that DH's cousin is now a Scentsy rep. She is a single mom trying to make $$. I really think it is my familial obligation to help her out, dontcha think? [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Jules...glad your little boy is feeling better.

Today it's Chestnuts and Brown Sugar from TS. So very Good!!

I'm melting Lessie's Haunted House from Can-Do. I'm a little disappointed in this one. There is very little scent.

I melted that the other night, all I smelled was popcorn, it was so weird. So far thats the first one of Lessie's scents that I would not reorder. I absolutely loved the Birthday Cake!

I'm melting Lessie's Haunted House from Can-Do. I'm a little disappointed in this one. There is very little scent.

I melted that the other night, all I smelled was popcorn, it was so weird. So far thats the first one of Lessie's scents that I would not reorder. I absolutely loved the Birthday Cake!

That surprises me on both parts. It really is a big thrower,with a lot of different scents combined-so I am sure that something must be wrong with batches that you received. Too bad-it is not what I would ever describe as a "beautiful" scent,just intriguing and is one that I do like from Lessie. Hopefully, this is a fluke-because I am down to one of those and wanted to re order from Donna.

Thanks for all the warm wishes.

This afternoon's melts are:

Busy Bee - Lemon Bundt Cake

Busy Bee - Orange Danish

Full Moon - Santa Fe (I found it)