The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Aria - only 8w? That is amazing! Whata melter!

Today is Fall Fusion, a leftover from an order from a vendor that disappeared last year...I guess I was not paying attention - I went to reorder her stuff and she was closed! Darnit! Woulda loaded up on a few things if I saw that coming!

Aria - only 8w? That is amazing! Whata melter!

Today is Fall Fusion, a leftover from an order from a vendor that disappeared last year...I guess I was not paying attention - I went to reorder her stuff and she was closed! Darnit! Woulda loaded up on a few things if I saw that coming!

Yep, debra, that is what the bottom of the melter says....8W.....It is a small melter that I bought at an adorable gift shop last fall. I have never seen another like it. I'll try to post a pic if I can.

Guest Anonymous

I've got Indian Summer from CC melting in the computer room. I thought it was appropriate since it's a warm October day. :P

Guest Anonymous

I have Autumn Lodge going in the living room and Autumn Pear going in the kitchen. Smells like fall here!

Guest Anonymous

Burning a pumkin candle from Angelmade scents. It is really nice! I will definately order from again!

Guest Anonymous
Added The Spotted Hog's Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts to my mix today!

That's a good one, Fleur - I had that last year from SH and loved it!

I'm about to switch out yesterday's Harvest Moon from GHBT's. It's an instant favorite though - In fact, I mentioned elsewhere that to my nose it's almost a distant cousin to YC's Autumn Gold in a way. Not sure what I"m putting in just yet - probably Monster Much from Crosscreek :P

Added The Spotted Hog's Spider Cider & Deadly Donuts to my mix today!

That's a good one, Fleur - I had that last year from SH and loved it!

I'm about to switch out yesterday's Harvest Moon from GHBT's. It's an instant favorite though - In fact, I mentioned elsewhere that to my nose it's almost a distant cousin to YC's Autumn Gold in a way. Not sure what I"m putting in just yet - probably Monster Much from Crosscreek :lol:

momuvtwo.... I just found this tart the other day... it is from last year :P still smells good!

Hi all. It's cloudy and chilly today (in the 50's), I love this kind of weather! I put Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies on for the second tealight. Still smells good, but not that "knock your socks off" throw I was getting last night. Also, have my YC Autumn Gold candle burning. Hope everyone has a great day.

So much for All fall, all day. I already switched out a couple tarts. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Pink Sugar - Soy Indulgence (sample)

Maid Service - Somebody Tarted

Guest Anonymous

I have been on this aromatherapy kick and burning Frankincense & Myrrh. It's a real good earthy fall smell.

Guest Anonymous

Mehgan- Angelmadescents is having a sale right now. If you go to sales I will bump up the thread. I found the company by accident and I am SO HAPPY I did. I love my order. F.P is still my number one though!

Just changed out the melters to Huckleberry Layne Autumn Harvest upstairs and YC Boo Nilla down. It has rained most of the day and been very warm. Now the rain has stopped and the wind has changed to the north so I think it is going to be a chilly fall evening. Still very cloudy and dreary so these scents are comforting. Have a great night everyone.

Meghann.....it took about 5 days to get my order. I've got Pumpkin Crunch Cake going now. Too soon to tell about this one though!

HI everyone! I hope everyone is doing well, I haven't had a chance to get on the board since Saturday, so I have some catching up to do!

This afternoon I have Busy Bees Apple Bourbon melting. Smells very nice but is fading quickly.

Have a nice evening!!

Sharon

Melting Frosted Pumpkin from YC and Sugar Butt from Can-do. Both smell really good together. But I have to tell you I think everything smells good with Can-do's Sugar Butt. One of my favorites.

I think tonight I need to order from CFTKR.

Put on GF-Blueberry Muffins

It is actually doing quite well! I usually don't get a good throw with this co,but this is a good one.