The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

I'm getting ready to light up Carol's Blueberry Maple Pecan. Oh how I wish she'd bring this one back. It's fantastic!

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone had a nice day. Just starting the evening scents-

Tonight it is all candles:

YC Spiced Pumpkin Really love this one (This is a 2 wick)

YC Harvest nice throw but not as strong as the Pumpkin

PI Pumpkin Pie I like it but it definitely has a different kind of scent. It is like a pie baking. You can really smell the crust.

I wish YC would have all the scents available in the 2 wicks. They have a stronger throw and burn really clean. Love them.

I just spent the last 15 minutes cleaning tealight wax off the tile floor. What a mess. :P

Tonight is Lemon Bay's Apple Mint and Village's Hydreanga (Hydraenga?) melts and Sheba's Indian Harvest candle.

Guest Anonymous

Hello everyone, hope you all are having a wonderful evening!

Jason I just ordered that nutmeg one from Carol, should be here Thur or Fri :P

I am so glad it smells good!!! Cant wait to try it

tonight its CFTKR pink sugar cookies and ps cupcake, I just love these!

burning a candle from SH mixed berry crumble

Oh Debra that is a mess to clean up, I hate cleaning up wax!!!

Welcome back, Trep. :P

Slpit, I'm about due for another Busy Bee order. Is their Dreamsicle sweet or bitter?

For me it is on the sweet side. When I think of bitter I think of Orange Blossom which I cannot stand. When the Maple Butter and it met in the hallway it smelled just like a fresh warm from the oven orange roll with maple frosting. It is also great in the BnB items. I have the scrub and the ritsy lotion.

Early morning melts are Crosscreek Amber Musk and Norman's Indian Summer. I've also got the candles going! Now it's time for my yoga practice.......... :P

Trep, I meant to welcome you back. Welcome!

Latest best bets for me:

Caramelized Pralines - Blue Moon. This is quite good, but does better in a smaller area.

Ginger Fuji Apple - Blue Moon. Same as above.

Herbal Citrus Sorbet - wonderful! Great scent throw with 1 cube of a clamshell.

Baby Powder - Busy Bee

Moonlit Path - Bloomwick. Milder throw in the open living area, but very nice and relaxing.

Pink Sugar Milk-CFTKR

Tropical White Musk-CFTKR

Chocolate Amber-Can Do

Raspberry Blossom-Kountry Light Candles

Good morning all, I hope today turns into a lovely day!

Thanks, everyone--it is good to be back.

Starting the day out with Coco Mango from Crosscreek--smells great.

I have just skimmed the posts I missed this past week and wish to offer condolences and/or well wishes to all of you who have been dealing with illnesses, accidents, etc while I was gone. My heartfelt best to all of you who are going through these trying and sad times.

Guest stardustgirl

Today in here is a remelt of Pumpkin Cheesecake from CBV.

There is *real* pumpkin pie baking in the kitchen. I'm not going to melt anything to cover that up, LOL! No melts for the kitchen until later. :lol:

Guest Anonymous

Good morning, everyone - I am burning a candle for work this morning, one of my all-time favorites....PI's Pumpkin Pie. I have yet to find a pumpkin pie scent that rivals this one in authenticity (and I know some people really don't care for this one). When I first got this candle last year I couldn't stand the cold sniff either and regretted buying it. My son said the same thing - ick. We gave it a chance and it really grew on us and after two burns it became a staple scent around here for fall.

Good morning! Here in the computer room, it's keona's octoberfest. Along with my coffee with pumpkin spice creamer, I'm trying to get that fall feeling, even though it's supposed to be almost 90 here by this afternoon. Ugh!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! And, stardustgirl, I just have to say that I am soooo jealous of that pumpkin pie you baked. I'm the only one in my family that likes pumpkin, so I only get it when I visit my parents for Thanksgiving.

Good Morning!

Upstairs bath .... Raspberry Patchouli from MD....very good scent....the melter I have in there is only 8 watts and it is putting out just the right amount of scent for that area.

kitchen....Nene's Harvest....good and spicy!

livinig room....Autumn Lodge from Almost Country......I absolutely adore this scent...it's very rustic and woodsy!

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been posting the last couple of days, still back and forth to the hospital. Joseph is still with us. As I said, there is no chance of recovery, but according to some testing that they do, he is still taking a breath on his own here and there so they cannot disconnect the machines at this point.

Last night I melted Lessie's Haunted House from Can-Do, whoa, all I smelled was popcorn, I'm gonna have to dump it tonight, and I melted Pumpkin Pie from Keona, very light even in the bedroom.

Guest stardustgirl
And, stardustgirl, I just have to say that I am soooo jealous of that pumpkin pie you baked. I'm the only one in my family that likes pumpkin, so I only get it when I visit my parents for Thanksgiving.

I can't take credit: Mom baked this one. We have company, so there will surely be more coming -mwahahaaa!

What are you using to melt your Keona melts? I got zilch with my 24 watt, and you seem to be having good luck with them.

Good Morning. It's all fall, all the time around here lately.

Today I have melts going:

Evening Eclipse - Bat

Evening Eclipse - Moonlit Hex

Cozy Cottage - All Hallows Eve

Cozy Cottage - Pumpkin Cookies

It may seem like overload, but these are spread out all over the house.