The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

October's Haunting Fragrances

Linda and Doe - I am so, so sorry for your losses. Please know that you and your families are in my thoughts and prayers.

The only thing I have going so far this morning is a fruity votive from target in the computer room. I'm not sure of the scent, but it smells nice. I'll get the other melters going shortly. I'm struggling with a bout of bronchitis that my dh passed along to me, so I don't feel like doing much at all today.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Doe, I am so very sorry for the loss of your mom. Sending prayers to you and your family during this sad time.

More candles than anything today. Have a Clementine and Clove jar candle and a Red Currant jar candle, unsure of the company as I have no labels on these gifts. Also, Oatmeal Raisin Cookie from Illuminations and a pink sugared raspberries tart from CFKTR.

[smilie=th_congratulations]

Doe and Linda - my very deepest sympathies to you in your time of loss. My prayers go out ot you.

Melts still going strong from last night: Caribbean Pear and Macintosh Apple, both from Crosscreek. The Caribbean Pear is a huge thrower - it filled my entire downstairs and drifted upstairs as well - and reminds me a lot of Yankee's old Spiced Pear scent that they used to sell. I'm loving this one!

Today is starting out in a great melting way!

I woke up to Prarie Soy's Orange and Chili Pepper in the 24w - I put on a timer last night, heehee! DH even helped. Maybe he is not ready to have me committed yet! [smilie=th_congratulations]

Then I fired up tealight #2 for my Everyday Whims. (Harvest Moon and Heaven Scent). We'll see how long they last - the throw was good last night.

Linda and Doe - I'm so sorry for what you are both going through. You and your families are in my prayers. I know this can't be easy.

I don't melt in the mornings but sometimes pop in to see what everyone is up to. I forgot about some CFTKR melts I have and am super excited to come home and try one tonight. Hope everyone has a good melting day!

Guest Anonymous
Doe and Linda - my very deepest sympathies to you in your time of loss. My prayers go out ot you.

Melts still going strong from last night: Caribbean Pear and Macintosh Apple, both from Crosscreek. The Caribbean Pear is a huge thrower - it filled my entire downstairs and drifted upstairs as well - and reminds me a lot of Yankee's old Spiced Pear scent that they used to sell. I'm loving this one!

Caribbean Pear is one of my favorite scents from Crosscreek!

I just put on Pumpkin Pie Spice -also from Crosscreek - for the morning, even though I won't be home for a bit, so I hope it smells nice when I get back.

Also still burning my way through my YC Pumpkin Patch candle for work this morning - Which gets has less and less throw the further I get down the jar >[smilie=th_congratulations]

Doe....so sorry for your loss. I lost my Mother at a young age. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Guest stardustgirl

Linda and Doe - I'm so very sorry to hear of your losses. My sympathies and condolences to you and your families.

Today is my first Front Porch melt ever: Cinnamon Cappucino

YC - 1/2 Harvest 1/2 Spiced Pumpkin

Chandler Lane - Gingerbread

I'm melting Carol's Sugar Crunch Latte. It's a great coffee scent...rich and yet still sweet.

I don't remember who it was, Aria maybe, that loved Carol's Christmas Cookies. She told me that it's coming back!!!

Caribbean Pear is one of my favorite scents from Crosscreek!

I just put on Pumpkin Pie Spice -also from Crosscreek - for the morning, even though I won't be home for a bit, so I hope it smells nice when I get back.

Also still burning my way through my YC Pumpkin Patch candle for work this morning - Which gets has less and less throw the further I get down the jar >[smilie=th_c032]

Ditto on the Caribbean Pear. Love it!