The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

Happy Sunday all....

Cute emotie bear, Aria!! Yep, I am really liking UTC but I haven't used a scoopable from her....only regular tarts and a chunk. I have a FP scoopable which is nice but I haven't tried Tiffany's yet....I have heard they are excellent! :)

:thyay: for Baby Deans first words, Biolaeagles! Every milestone is such a blessing....I really miss those days....I think that's why I work in a preschool....I really adore little ones! And we're getting them younger and younger each year.

It's

Pink Sugar ZB from PPS

Bushel Basket from Granny's...I miss her. :(

Have a good one.....I'm battling a stomach bug today.....argh. :o

dc, Grumpy Girl has some super strong tarts...I think I may have a couple still and I always cut them at least in half. Thanks for the sale info...did you order?

I did order and got my order yesterday actually! I got a few Limited Edition and Discontinued Scents so my order took a little extra time. Good to know that her scents are super strong! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Melting: YC Vanilla Lime in LR

Soy Serenity Nectarine Mint in BR

Burning: Mainstays Pear in kitchen

Hello :)

Aria ~ Nice to see you and all of your cute emoticons! So glad your son is okay, but I would have been a mess, too! [smilie=th_empathy]

Biolaeagles ~ Yay, for Baby Dean's first words! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

VCS Betty Crocker aka Aunt Bee ~ Thanks to a CF friend [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Happy Sunday!

Did you all have fun springing ahead?

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today I am melting the rest of my bag of Nag Champa from Can-Do. ohmmmmm

Other melts around the house:

Moon Lake Musk by Delightful Scents

Jingleberry by Tara's Candle Cottage

Bali Island Spice by BH&G

Candles:

Sandalwood by YC

Amber Woods by Country Living

Black Pepper & Bergamot by Slatkin

Welcome back, Aria - speedy recovery to your DS!

[smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Enjoy what's left of the weekend, everyone

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Biolaeagles - More babies to hear their first words, huh? biggrin.gif But if the next baby sez Dada...you'll still have to have another to hear 'Mama', then your DH will want another and ... blink.gif Ummm...you have heard of the Duggar family and their nineteen children....right? th_pardon.gif Just sayin... icon_lol.gif

Haha, Sweet! We are definitely not taking the Duggar route! th_laughing.gif

:thyay: for Baby Deans first words, Biolaeagles! Every milestone is such a blessing....I really miss those days....I think that's why I work in a preschool....I really adore little ones! And we're getting them younger and younger each year.

It's

Pink Sugar ZB from PPS

Bushel Basket from Granny's...I miss her. :(

Have a good one.....I'm battling a stomach bug today.....argh. :o

I bet you are great with kids, Maggie! I also miss Granny's. I used to love ordering the make-your-own candles that were 16oz and only $5! th_cry2yw3.gif

Laurie, how are you liking Jingleberry from Tara's? I thought that scent sounded interesting.

Today it's Sugar Cookie Eggnog Latte and Vanilla Butter Latte from a CF pal- delish! th_drool33456183iw4.gif

MaggieMae, wishing you a speedy recovery! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

biolaeagles, yay for Dean's first word! [smilie=th_aa20] My SIL is pretty certain my nephew's first word will be 'cat' since he's so fascinated with him :D

Tonight burning YC Black Coconut in the living room and YC Snow in Love in the bedroom.

Sweet - waaay back you asked if I rewrapped my Dream Tart tarts. (That looks odd, huh?) LOL! Anywho - no, I started to change out the bags but since I had quite a bunch of them I got distracted before I was done! :huh:

Take care, Maggie - the tummy bug out is here is spreading like wildfire!

Today has been a good day to use up oldies -

B&BW - Harvest Gathering, never get tired of this one!

CBV - Asian Garden, another good one!

Thanks Sweet, Rivercat and Debra. I'm a BIG hand washer....kinda nutty about it....so I'm confused how I got it but I'm sure it was from work so it could have been on anything.

Debra ....love your avatar...so cute!!!

Jukes...hope you are feeling better.

I'm trying to use up my Granny's tarts...I've had them a while and they seem kinda soft so that's my new mission.

So it's...

Granny's Honeydew List

Missouri River Soaps Homespun Treasures

Night all.

Thanks Biolaeagles. :). Feeling better this morning

My tarts from last night are light so I added CFTKR Poison Pie from a CF pal to one of the warmers....very nice! Thanx!

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

:)

I *really* don't like taking my dogs out in the dark, but I have no choice in order to get DS to school on time. I'll be much happier as the days stretch out a little longer!

This morning I burning Sweet 16 by Morenci from about 4am - 7am, but I put it out for now and will change out the tarts when I get home from morning errands.

Biola, Jingleberry was really good, I liked it, very unique. Not a straight up Mulberry, not exactly cranberry, and not a super sweet berry either.

[curious about your name, btw - care to share how you came by it?]

Happy Monday, everyone!

[smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Maggie-feel better!

Aria-glad your DS is ok! Scary.

It's been crazy here too and not posting or melting as much as I would like. Last weekend was oldest DD's 30th birthday and we celebrated all weekend. I have been spending a lot of time lately helping out my parents who aren't getting around too well. I'm the only daughter who lives nearby so I've been driving my mom to dialysis and running errands for them. We just hired someone to help out one day a week so hopefully they can help them also. It is so sad to watch them decline. Neither can really walk well. It's just become very hard for them.

Some things I have melted lately are Nene's Bella Muse and Nene's Vanilla Frosted Graham's. Also melting today the last of LSC Brownie Bites.

Biola, Jingleberry was really good, I liked it, very unique. Not a straight up Mulberry, not exactly cranberry, and not a super sweet berry either.

[curious about your name, btw - care to share how you came by it?]

Happy Monday, everyone!

[smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Thanks for the review about Jingleberry, Laurie! My Candlefind name is from the college I attended when getting my bachelor's degree. It's a private college called BIOLA (Biblical Institute of Los Angeles) and its mascot is an eagle. This name has been one I've used every once in awhile over the years! biggrin.gif

Today I'm melting Waffle Cone from HHS and Strawberry Mallow Bread from LSC. wub.gif

Thanks Michele...I'm feeling better today but the old DH is home sick with the same thing. I'm sorry to hear about all you have been going through....you and your folks are in my prayers. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Put Black Pearl from Dream Tarts on yesterday morning upstairs and it's still going strong. ;)

Downstairs WBD.... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Aria, glad your DS's surgery went well and he's home recovering. What a scary thing for both you and he to go through! :(

Biolaeagles, baby's first words are so sweet. :wub:

Michele, watching your parents age is such a difficult thing. DH and I just returned from visiting his parents and every time we see them I notice more and more signs of their advancing age. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Maggie, hopefully that bug doesn't spread throughout the entire family! [smilie=th_cha66] Glad you're feeling better.

All I've been doing since I've been home is [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]. The kids did a great job with the house, though. There wasn't one dish in the sink when we got home! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Melting Simply Apricot from Scentsy today. Smells great!

Debra - Your new avatar is adorable! I wish my pup and kitty(ies) got along that well! :icon_rolleyes:

I'm melting KK's Bobbing for Apples. Wasn't sure about this from the cold sniff, the apple smelled really strong, but now that it's melting I like it - has a good bonfire note to it. Luv her unique blends! :sHa_okay:

Michele, I'm sorry to hear what a rough time you've been having. I hope you get to have a relaxing day soon.th_WE1summer013.gif

Maggie, I hope your DH gets better!

My scents from the morning are still going STRONG! I am sad I can't order more of Strawberry Mallow Bread from LSC- it is my favorite strawberry scent so far! th_shewiggle.gif

Hello there my waxy lovlies! bear_smiley_4.gif

Tonights melts are ~

Ghost Munch from S&S...yes, again...I told you I am obsessed with this scent GuiltyAsChrgd.gif

Orange Chiffon/Granny's Pie Crust from CMS...good orange bakery scent

Upstairs...Pink Mallow Laundry from FP... love it!

17916.gif again everyone for the well wishes for DS...he's doing great!

Michele, it's so hard to watch our parents age...it's like the tables have turned and it's our turn to take care of them just as they did when we were wee ones. hug.gif

dc, enjoy those GG tarts...they are strong IMO

Maggie, well wishes to you and the old DH mcdkao137.gif

sweet, I couldn't find a Nene's Gingerbread latte in my stash, but I did find Nene's Cafe Au Lait which smells KissBlowHeartSmileySml.gif Have you tried that one? It's very coffee-ish. I think Nene's and K's have some of the best coffee blends.

Well, I am off to read and relax for a bit. I am coming down with something for sure...scratchy throat, cough, tired...been downing Airborn like crazy. I just got over a cold a couple of weeks ago...ugh.

Have a good night all emoticon-object-089.gif

MaggieMae, glad to hear you are feeling better, and Aria, I hope you do too! :thwetkissf:

Michele, [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Tonight burning B&BW Summertime S'mores in the living room and melting YC Pomegranate Cider in the bedroom.

I think it'll be an early night for me as well. My friend gave me the new Anna Quindlen book, Still Life with Bread Crumbs, so I'm going to go cuddle up with that pretty soon [smilie=th_offtobed]

Tonight I am enjoying my Beach Blue candle by YC that I scored at an outlet store this afternoon

Also melting:

Blue Breeze by Shayz

Teakwood by Cheryl's

Too lazy to change anything out at this hour . . . tomorrow is another day!

[smilie=thzzz003]