The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

Good Morning! [smilie=Pattys_day]

Melting Sugar Cookie Flapjacks and Welcome Home from CFTKR

and Corner Coffee Shop, a dual of Latte+Biscotti from BH&G Yummy!

Have a great day everyone!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! Wear green!Pattys_day.gif

Today I'm melting Blue Ribbon Cookies from K's and Sweetheart Fluff from my CF pal! The are some yummy smells going on in here! cloud_9.gif

[smilie=Pattys_day]

Hi there! Thought I was going for a root canal this morning, but he said it didn't look like I needed it. [smilie=snoopy] Still not entirely out of the woods. He wants me to have a special 3-D scan on that area to see if there is something they are missing with a two-dimensional x-ray. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Biolaeagles ~ The Cinnamon Glazed Fritters were okay. I must have gotten a bunk batch. [smilie=th_scratch]

S&S Pumpkin Zucchini Bread

Nene's Spiced Pumpkin Cupcake

Homemade Tart Green Apple

Honeybear - Glad U didn't have to have the root canal! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I did a quick search for a green tart to melt for St Patty's day, but didn't find one (ok...I didn't look very long [smilie=Pattys_day] ) so I'm melting McCalls (an Irish name? [smilie=Pattys_day] ) Pumpkin Spice - good one! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Honeybear - Glad U didn't have to have the root canal! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I did a quick search for a green tart to melt for St Patty's day, but didn't find one (ok...I didn't look very long [smilie=Pattys_day] ) so I'm melting McCalls (an Irish name? [smilie=Pattys_day] ) Pumpkin Spice - good one! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Haha! That made me laugh, Sweet! I wasn't that interested in finding any green tarts either.

Adding in for the evening a couple of my own UTC blends...

Pink Fruit Loops & Funnel Cake

Jelly Donuts & Toasted Marshmallow

Stuff I melted recently...

Scentsy Watermelon Mint had no mint, all super strong watermelon! I liked it but WOO it was strong.

YC Juicy Peach was delish and slightly fresh scented? If that makes sense?

I am actually melting a green tart right now! YC Vanilla Lime in the kitchen. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] LOL Sweet.....McCalls? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Good news, Honeybear...I hope they don't find any reason to do it!!

Just finished cleaning up from our St Patty's Day fesitivites....I'm full and it was [smilie=th_cc15]

Off to bed...I'm beat.

Put on Love Mallow from Shady Mountain in the bedroom.....one of my original loaves from over two years ago....still smells awesome.

[smilie=thzzz003] Goodnight.

Happy St. Patrick's Day! [smilie=Pattys_day] I wasn't quite in the mood for corned beef & cabbage or even colcannon today, so we're making pesto. It's green, right? ;)

Honeybear, yay for no root canal! Sending good toothy healing vibes :D

Tonight burning B&BW Summertime S'mores in the living room and melting TDC Pumpkin Patchouli in the bedroom.

Honeybear,th_blij81.gif I'm so glad you don't have to get a root canal! I hope everything goes well with the 3-D scan too! Also. that jelly donut and marshmallow UTC blend sounds amazing.th_slider_flirt.gif

Sweet, McCall's, haha! sHa_sarcasticlol.gif Sounds like a yummy smell.

Rivercat, I think the green pesto counts! th_cc8.gif

I just switched up to Fresh Squeezed Oranges from Nene's- nice and fresh! biggrin.gif

Thanks for the doggie healing wishes! It has been a long week, he couldn't walk without falling until last night so we have been trying to hold a 90 lb dog up to do his bizness outside. Exhausting!

Then, as we were getting out the woods with the dog, my elderly MIL fell and I spent 7 hours in the ER with her. She lives in a Sr. residence - no medical care there, just oversight. So, I camped out at the Sr. residence to help her - and those folks don't seem to have much use for the internet! It was a long couple of days with no access.

Tonight - Shortie's: Vanilla Rose

Oh my gosh Debra....I'm sorry to hear about your MIL's fall....and your long wait. Waiting in the ER feels like an eternity. Get well wishes to her. [smilie=th_balloons]

It's Orange Sherbet Ice Cream Scoop Bread from Waxie Lady &

CFTKR Sweet Lemon Zucchini from a CF pal.... [smilie=thank_you] ...smells [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a good one. :)

Debra, I'm so sorry you've had such a hard time with your dog and MIL. Praying healing for both!th_cuddle-1.gif

Today I'm re-melting Fresh Squeezed Oranges from Nene's and melting Lavish Coconut from Can-Do- I really like Donna's coconut scent! th_slider_flirt.gif

Trying out YC Home Classics Coral Shores. I'll finish out this one tart but this scent is not for me! It's again, super strong so I need to shut the melter off every so often. But it is not headache inducing, so I am thankful for that.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Thanks for all the tooth-healing wishes. [smilie=group_hug] Sure hoping the 3D scan comes out clean tomorrow...

Sorry to hear about your MIL's fall, Debra. Hope she recuperates quickly! And hope pup is all better, too. [smilie=th_huganimal]

S&S Simply Divine Cherry Pie BBW type

Homemade Cactus & Sea Salt

Hope everyone has a great day!

Tonight it's PPS Honeydew Melon/Cotton Candy/Watermelon chunk downstairs

And upstairs it's TBG Faded Opulence...I love this...it was a freebie in my last order and it's beautiful and unique! :)

I took DS # 2 to his 9 month appointment and everything looks great! I even got to steal 30 minutes at the pool in our complex while the boys napped and DH worked from home.th_WE1summer013.gif

I just switched out to ScenSei's Georgia Peach & Blueberry Parfait chunks w/ Orange Mimosa Overpour. It smells soooo good in the bag; I can't wait for it to melt all the way! If I like it, I'm going to order it in a loaf on her FB page. th_shewiggle.gif

[smilie=th_f5a39fcb] LOL Sweet.....McCalls? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

MaggieMae - Yeah....I was really reachin with that one. :sFun_ahohno: :lol:

Debra - Awww geeze....what a time you've had! [smilie=th_bighug-1] I had to help my 2nd dog stand outside for a while, too, but she was a mere 24 pounds...nothing compared to your guy. I hope he's much better now! I hope your MIL didn't break any bones and is doing better now too! [smilie=yes] No internet at her residence? :( I hope they rethink that. Some seniors do use it, a friend's 91 year old grandmother emails him every day. [smilie=kewl]

Biolaeagles - :thyay: for DS #2's good report!

I'm melting Swan Creek's Apples & Spice. It's good, but doesn't yell *special* 2 me.. probably not a reorder on that one.

Good morn, everyone. I'm so ready for spring, We received 6 inches of snow on Monday. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Debra, hope you MIL is on the road to recovery. Honeybear hoping the x-ray doesn't show up anything.

Candle: Key Lime by YC

Good morning

Feeling kinda meh today.

Melting Strawberry Cheesecake from iheartwax

Have a good one!

Hope you feel better Aria!

Melting from UTC Jelly Donut Sugar Cookies. It's smelling great! Thanks CF friend!!

Hope everyone enjoys their day!

It's Beatnik Breakfast this morning...from Happy Hippy...love it! :wub:

I remember looking at that description on her website- sounds good! How are your Happy Hippy tarts throwing for you, Maggie?

Cookielady, I hope spring comes to you soon, hehe!th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Aria, I hope your awesome smelling scents help you feel less "meh" today. th_bighug-1.gif

Today I'm melting Granma's VBN from HHS and re-melting the ScenSei chunk from yesterday- will switch that out in a bit! th_LOVE.gif