The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

[smilie=th_bb20]

DC - Your ring sounds awesome! My mom's birthstone was rubies and ...ya know....$rubies$ :wacko: , so we always got her garnets & they're equally beautiful.

Omg yes, when I was looking at websites for gemstone engagement rings, the rubies and emeralds were very expensive, like more than our 2 cars combined cost!

DC ~ Congrats again on getting engaged! Such an exciting time. :wub:

Thanks! It is such an exciting time! I and BF are having a wedding planning meeting tonight. Low key, but I figure this way we can get on the same page. Right now we're thinking reception at a park in the fall.

dc, your ring sounds gorgeous!

Thanks so much! [smilie=th_aa18]

I'm excited that I talked BF into a mall day tomorrow too! An obligatory trip to Yankee is in order.

Melting: YC Red Apple Wreath in LR

Luminessence Vanilla in BR

Burning: Candle-Lite Apple Cider in kitchen

Laurie, I'm obsessed with Pink Sands from YC!!th_slider_hi5.gif

Honeybear, glad you rocked that test!th_23_32_7.gif

MaggieMae, is Daphne's open right now?

Today I'm melting Miss Melanie from TBG and Strawberry Cream-Filled Donut from CFTKR. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Just can't leave the scents alone!

Melting: YC Red Apple Wreath in LR

Luminessence Sugar Cookie in BR (not quite as strong as Vanilla from this company but serviceable)

Burning: Candle-Lite Apple Cider

Congrats on your test Honeybear! I also tend to think that I failed everything miserably and then find out I did okay.

MaggieMae, is Daphne's open right now?

Nope, everything's out of stock right now.

Gotta change the scents soon.

Edit....changed for Fried Apple Pie from KB...this smells kinda chocolatey so I'm thinking it's not gonna last....ugh.

Ugh and yikes...could not take that scent.....

It's Scentsy Mandarin Moon and PPS Pink Sugar Lemon Meringue Pie...better. :)

dc, a reception at a park in the fall sounds lovely!

NMhoneybear, congrats on doing so well on your test!

Debra, we did have a big storm yesterday morning with rain, wind, hail and thunder and lightening but it settled down enough that we were able to get out and go for a walk at Coast Guard Hill in the afternoon. Today has been absolutely beautiful! Sunny and no wind; unusual and very pleasant. We took a walk on the beach this morning and then went to Bandon. Tomorrow the rain will return but we're flying out in the afternoon. Missing my waxies....my poor, cold, lonely warmers.....lol

Honeybear - Yay for the [smilie=th_blij81] about your exam! [smilie=th_clap1]

Mpfand - Oregon sounds like it has beautiful scenery...I bet your walk on the beach was amazing! Didn't one of your kids have a waxie melting 4 U when U got back from vacay before? Here's hoping...[smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting VCS's Princess of Monaco from a CF pal [smilie=th_wave] - luvs me some lemon! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I just switched up to a blend of Vanilla Smoothie, Georgia Peach, and Fresh Raspberry from SMT from a CF pal- thanks!- and Orange Sherbet from HHS.

I'm so happy it's Friday! Both my DH and I have bdays in March (his is the 10th, and mine is the 20th), so we have lots of bday events going on in the next few weeks. Tomorrow we are meeting up with DH's family and having a nice, relaxed brunch at my SIL's ranch so that DS # 1 can run around and we can lay out in the sun. th_WE1summer013.gif

I'm really looking forward to some relaxation. It's been a LONG week!

Happy Friday! [smilie=th_snoopy]

I'm not looking forward to the time change this weekend. it always takes me days and days to adjust [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Burning YC Holiday Sage in the living room and Illume Mulled Wine in the bedroom. The Illume filled up the room with a scorched wax smell, so I swapped it out for Auric Blends Egyptian Musk.

Melting: YC Pomengranate Cider in LR

Luminessence Sugar Cookie in BR

Burning: Candle-Lite Apple Cider in kitchen

BF loves it when I put a fresh tart on because he likes to push around the solid part of the tart in the bowl...kind of like scooting a pat of butter around the bottom of a pot to get it to melt faster. It's hilarious to watch! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Today I broke down and melted a scent I've been hoarding because I love it so much:

Nag Champa by Can-Do in 4 warmers

Osmanthus Fig Leaf by LSC in my room

Have a wonderful weekend!

:rose:

Oh good, mp - a sunny day on the coast is a rare treat in the winter!

Tonight it is Dream Tarts - Orange Patchouli Dreams

Thanks for all the congrats on my exam results! [smilie=group_hug]

Debra ~ I don't think you're missing much. DH said the Intel shuttle was just like any other plane. [smilie=th_scratch]

DC ~ Sounds like your fiance is a keeper if he shows that kind of interest in your tarts. That's cute! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Biola ~ Have fun lounging in the sun. I'm jealous!

Daphne's Buttery Gingerbread Pumpkin Cheesecake ~ I agree with Maggie. Daphne's pumpkin scents are amazing! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] (You have to get some, Biola!)

Swan Creek Thai Pear

[smilie=th_offtobed]

I'm not looking forward to the time change this weekend. it always takes me days and days to adjust [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Rivercat - [smilie=iagree] Me too! I don't know why, but springing ahead doesn't agree with my body's clock and I feel 'off' for a while. I'm good with turning back an hour in the fall, tho. [smilie=th_scratch]

BF loves it when I put a fresh tart on because he likes to push around the solid part of the tart in the bowl...kind of like scooting a pat of butter around the bottom of a pot to get it to melt faster. It's hilarious to watch!

DC - [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] Boys and their toys...too funny!

Tonight it is Dream Tarts - Orange Patchouli Dreams

Debra - DId you repackage your DT's from her saran wrap ones? I experimented and didn't change some and found (for me) the scent didn't stay nearly as strong over time with the ones I kept in her original wrapping. :(

I'm burning Crossroads Oatmeal Cookie candle and melting Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso. [smilie=th_smilies-2] A local craft store started carrying some SC melts and they got more of the Roasted Espresso in, so I grabbed it and ran. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Seems they can't keep that one in stock - very popular!

Reminder for those on DST - turn your clocks ahead before going to bed tonite! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good Morning....

It's Scarlet Raine this morning...a blend I concocted in Amish Quilt/Marshmallow/Roasted Coffee.....yum. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_wave]

Going to take my daughter out today in celebration of her upcoming 17th birthday on Tuesday. :wub:

TBG Zucchini Cake Noel w/ Wildberry ~ a gift from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

Homemade Pink Funnel Cake

Have a great day!

MaggieMae, that loaf sounds right up my alley.sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Honeybear, have fun going out with your daughter!th_shewiggle.gif

Today I'm re-melting my SMT chunk in Vanilla Smoothie/Raspberry/Peach and added in a Mystery Tart from Tiffany's (smells like pumpkin pie/donut shop).

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Just got back from the mall...and Chili's...and BF had to pick up a birthday card at Walmart and I had some birthday money left. I found these 5oz clamshells, which I have dubbed mega-packs...and some more of the dual and 3-in-1 packs....and the last of my birthday money is going to a Front Porch order tonight, I think. Oh, and my Grumpy Girl order came in! [smilie=th_create]

Melting: YC Pomengranate Cider in LR

Luminessence Apple Cinnamon in kitchen (I'm hoping the tealight melter can coax some scent out of this)

Luminessence Sugar Cookie in BR

Hi there friends!91-1.gif It's been a while!

I've been very busy for about the last month or so...non-stop. drama.gif I've been melting here and there, but not as much as I usually do! Tonight I've got a few tarts melting...

HHS - Granma's Caramelized Crimson Pear

Scentsy - Mandarin Moon

FP - Caramel Cinnamon Cookie and Sugar Cookie

Here is an example of the craziness that's been going on....

DH and DS#2 went to a hockey tournament on the other side of the state (3 hour drive) last weekend. I stayed home with DS#1 who had a district hs band festival performance on Saturday...they got all 1's and sounded incredible! winner1.gif So, Sat. night he and I went out for Thai food and DH calls me and says he's in the hospital with DS#2!!!! thpanic.gif He had been complaining of a stomach ache since after lunch and was in extreme pain. He had a cat scan and he had appendicitis! Poor kid! So, he ended up having surgery at 10pm that night. Mind you, I am 3 hours away and can't even be there with my child!!!! It was horrible and I was dying the whole night worrying.nervous.gif DH kept calling and updating me, but I would have rather been there! Ugh! It was such a relief to hear that the surgery went well and I was able to talk to him on the phone on Sunday morning. It was so good to hear his voice. They came home on Monday afternoon.tha857f08c.gif He's been spoiled by me since then....lol.

So, that's a bit of what's been going on here....127143_sarcastic-fainting.gif

Hope all is well with you guys....I need to catch up on what's been going on here. Wondering what everyone's been melting.... Any good sales? Is everyone ready for spring? As much as I love snow, I am ready for a change. It's just been too flippin' cold for me.

Well, off to catch up a bit before my eyes slam shut... 76357.gif

Aria, OMG! I would have been crazy with worry too! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

But everything turned out good! I'm so happy for you! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Oh, and there is a 50% off sale still going on at Grumpy Girl. Use code UPINSMOKE to get the 50% discount on their clearance section only.

Melting: last of Candle-Lite Apple Cider in LR

YC Macintosh Spice in kitchen (Luminessence Apple Cinnamon was a dud all the way around)

Glade Pure Vanilla Joy in BR (interested to see how the Glade melts throw for me)

After putting up all my wax, I am completely 100% out of room in my fruit scented tarts box! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I guess I better order light on that category for a while...

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hey Aria!!! It's so good to see you again....we've missed you!! I think you need a big hug [smilie=th_bighug-1] after all you've been going through!! I'm so glad your son is ok....that must have been frightening and I can only imagine how you felt! Glad all is well again. :)

It's Winter Hug by SGA tonight and upstairs it's a Femme Fatale by TTT.

Winter Hug was not for me so I put on Pink Lemon Bread from UTC... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Goodnight.

Aria, great to see you back! [smilie=th_autumboy] So glad everything turned out ok with DS and they caught the appendicitis early enough [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

It's still crazily warm here this evening, so I dug out B&BW Summertime S'mores for the living room and am melting Nene's Vanilla Snowflake in the bedroom.

Aria, it's so good to see you on here again! What a crazy turn of events! I'd be sick with worry too if one of my son's had to have surgery and I couldn't be there.th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg I'm glad he's doing well now!

Today Baby Dean (DS # 2) said his first word- "Dada!" So far the score is 1- 1 since DS # 1 said "Mama" for his first word. I told DH that we have to have a third to settle the score. wink.gif

Tonight it's Raspberry Peach Macaron from B&BW. wub.gif

Aria - So glad 2 C U again! th_yay.gif What an ordeal with your DS....it must have been a frightful nite 4 U! ohmy.gif I'm glad he's back home and well!

Biolaeagles - More babies to hear their first words, huh? biggrin.gif But if the next baby sez Dada...you'll still have to have another to hear 'Mama', then your DH will want another and ... blink.gif Ummm...you have heard of the Duggar family and their nineteen children....right? th_pardon.gif Just sayin... icon_lol.gif

I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte. It smells mostly like other vendors Honey Gingerbread, I don't get a coffee sniff, but I luv it anyway! toppoints.gif

Good Morning my lovlies! thbullarsmile.gif Did everyone remember to spring forward? LoveAlarmClock.gif

Thank you for all the sweet comments and well wishes for DS! 33063.gif Very appreciated! Now, DS#1 is the only one in our house that still has his appendix. I had mine removed when I was about the same age as DS#2...around 10 years old. Mine actually ruptured! DH had his removed about 9 years ago...actually drove himself to the hospital...lol. He insisted I stay home with the boys who were only 1 and 5 at the time.

dc, Grumpy Girl has some super strong tarts...I think I may have a couple still and I always cut them at least in half. Thanks for the sale info...did you order?

biolaeagles, first words are so precious...enjoy all those firsts!

Rivercat, send some of that warm weather my way please

Maggie, still lovin' UTC I see! I have a Toasted MM scoopable that I've been trying to use up to make room in my stash. I think my favorite scoopables are Tiffany and FP.

sweet, okay, now I have to go look for Gingerbread Latte in my Nene's stash...I'm positive I have at least one of those. I will get back to you and let you know if I smell any coffee in it.

Okay, on to what I'm melting...

Ghost Munch from S&S - I am in LOVE with this scent! AddEmoticons10949.gif OMG...so good! drool.gif Here is the scent description - "blend of caramel apple, toasted marshmallow, candy corn and zucchini bread...just awesome! #1 best seller!" I think the secret to this scent is that all those notes are blended perfectly - not one overpowers any of the others. I am OBSESSED! yum.gif

Upstairs...Cotton Candy Frosting from HHS...I'm not much into all the uber sweet scents, but this is creamy and delightful. I like the touch of strawberry in it. y1pJlAd9mJWygcFW9iYC3E1DlQcbcIymMG2.gif

Hope everyone has a nice, relaxing Sunday...TeddyXOXODraws.gif