The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

Congrats, sunlight on the great name!sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Honeybear, I hope you did great on your test! I'm glad your DH and DD are home too. Enjoy that pizza!th_shewiggle.gif

So, the rain has been pretty light here. We've had a few times where it's rained hard, but not for very long. I think some areas got it a lot worse than where we live ( a few miles off the coast).

Tonight I'm melting Vanilla Bread Pudding from LOL- a fave- and using up the last of my candle (on the warmer now) of Spider Cider and Deadly Donuts from SH. th_LOVE.gif

Sunlight, [smilie=th_congratulations] on the thread title!!

Using up the last of a few scents this morning...it smells amazing in here today... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

FP Spicy Apple Cafe scoopable

FP Apple Cider Latte Cream Filled Cake macaroon

B&S Frenchman Street Brew cupcake

Its the twins 16th birthday today....I can't believe how fast time flies! Now for the driving.... [smilie=th_yellow5]

Have a good one. :)

Sunlight - Great March title! [smilie=th_snoopy] (<-- that's Snoopy's version of marching :lol: )

Bioleagles - Glad 2 hear you're ok! [smilie=yes] I hope U get some rain, but not so much it harms anyone or their property.

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your twins! I'd be tempted to press down on their heads to stop them growing so fast. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie....yummm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] If the very 1st day of March determines if the month comes in like a lamb or a lion, ours will be a lamb cuz today we'll have temps in the 40's (heat wave! :D ). Tomorrow we're predicted for snow....so....IDK...[smilie=th_scratch]

Just wanted to pop in and congratulate Sunlight on the thread name!

I think it'll be a minute before I post new scents again...MacIntosh Spice keeps on going and going and I'm still working through the same clamshell in the BR.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif to your twin daughters, Maggie! 16 is such a fun birthday.

Today I'm re-melting Vanilla Bread Pudding from LOL and Donut Shop from Tiffany's. We are off to go visit my newly married SIL and then DH and I get to go out on a date tonight while my parents watch the boys- I'm excited! th_ahaaha.gif

Nevermind, spoke too soon! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Melting: YC Fireside in LR

Burning Candle-Lite Apple Cider in kitchen

Soy Serenity Oatmeal Milk & Honey in BR

Biolaeagles, a date night is always good! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Great title, Sunlight!

Maggie ~ [smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] to your DDs! It took me quite a while to get used to my girls driving, so I feel for you. [smilie=th_empathy]

Biolaeagles ~ Hope you enjoy your date night with hubby.

Daphne's Cookies & Eggnog

UTC Pink Fruit Loops mixed with FP Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Homemade Bedford Falls and Salty Sea Air

Thanks for the birthday wishes for my girls!! Very sweet of you guys. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] We'll be heading out for dinner soon but for now it's...

Scentsy Happy Birthday from a sweet CF pal....so appropriate for the day. ;) Thanks!

UTC Marshmallow Butter Fudge

Enjoy your date night Biolaeagles!!

Yay for your snow Sweet!! We are due for a snow storm too....but no one seems to know how much!?! They say...could be 6 inches...could be over a foot. Hmmmm. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Hi, all! [smilie=th_hello]

I'm back from Florida and about to tackle a massive pile of laundry :sSc_eek3:

Today I had B&BW Frosted Cranberry going in the living room, but just swapped it out for YC Sparkling Angel. YC Snow in Love is going in the bedroom.

Hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday evening. Maggie Mae, enjoy the birthday dinner with your girls!

Biolaeagles - Have fun tonite! My sis & her DH took others advice that date nite shouldn't stop after U got married. They've been married for 32 years...just sayin...;)

MaggieMae - They downgraded the amount of snow earlier predicted for us....now it's just a few inches.:( Have they decided how much you'll get?

Rivercat - Welcome back [smilie=th_wave] ...hope U have a good vacay!

I'm burning B&BW's Fresh Balsam - luv this scent! :wub: This new candle is burning perfectly..so glad I tried a new one!

Rivercat, I hope you had a nice vacation!

So a few freeways got closed down because of flooding near us, but otherwise we are all good over here!

I just switched the melters to Lemon Poppyseed Muffin from Granny's and Wildberry Mousse & Toasted Marshmallow from CFTKR. th_slider_flirt.gif

Do your girls want to drive Maggie? My kids were in line the morning of their birthday! I have noticed, though, it does not seem as important to my friend's kids these days.

Today has been rainy and windy so lots of indoor time.

Melting:

YC - Mountain Lodge

BRH - Early Sunrise type

Glade - Lavender Peach Blossom

Good morning, friends! Thanks for all the well-wishing for our date. We had a fun time eating at a local pizza eatery and my parents had a fun time with the boys. It was so nice to get out and eat an uninterrupted dinner, haha!wink.gif

Today I'm melting Italian Cookie Pie from CFTKR and Carrot Cake Noel from FP- a fave! I'm hoping the freeways have been cleared of the water soon! th_myspacepunked_sign0009.gif

Thanks Rivercat! Hope you had a great time in Florida! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Glad you had fun Biolaeagles....you should try to do that as often as possible! [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Debra, my two eldest were biting at the bit to drive and wanted to start their lessons on their birthday. This time around, one of the twins already passed drivers education but the other twin won't be taking it till last marking period so she has to wait till June. With our weather being soooo snowy and the humongous snow piles on every corner it might be better for them both to wait till things thaw out a little. I don't think I'll let them drive together for a while anyway since they fight constantly....you'd think identical twins would get along better? [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Sweet, the storm is coming in more southern than anticipated so we should be getting more than they thought but they still don't know how much! Being central state and closer to the ocean means our forecasts are always wishy washy. [smilie=th_tease-1]

This morning it's

Nellies Acres Apple Harvest Festival....wanted a nice strong scent since everyone's heating up their lobster ravioli leftovers from last night [smilie=th_stink]

Have a good one. ;)

Morning :)

Rivercat ~ Hope you had a great time on you trip.

Biolaeagles ~ Those uninterrupted nights out are important, so I'm glad you are squeezing them in. [smilie=yes]

UTC Jelly Donut

Homemade Strawberry Mallow Zucchini Bread and Blueberry Funnel Cake

Only one more day with hubby. :(

yay! I have tried before to come up with titles for the monthly thread and mine was picked!! Thanks everyone!!

Today I'm melting YC Coastal Breeze

Tara's Bear Claws.

Have a great day everyone!!

Burning YC Snow in Love while I clean the house. Liking this scent a lot--I'll have to go back to the outlet and see if they still have some jars left. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Happy Almost-end-of-Weekend!

I am behind on reporting!

It was a mad scramble to get DH off to Mexico on such short notice . . .he left the house at 4am and it's now 7pm and he still is not there. (his flight arrived in San Diego, but now he has to get a car and cross the border) ugh

:o

This weekend I melted Karma by Candles Scent From Heaven

Monster Jam by Haley's Heavenly Scents

I just put in Tropical Sandy Beach by BH&G in my room and bathroom, it should be cranking out nicely by the time I go to bed.

;)

I took a break from candles since we were running around so much, but I'm about to light up Pinkalicious by Village Candles from my recent grocery store haul

Enjoy the rest of your evening. The Dead are Walking Soon - c'mon WD fans, lets go down in the basement and talk about it on the thread there!

zombie43_by_bomby66-d5cx0l5_zps5707260b.gif

(oh, and yes I now can see Jules' zebra too!

:rolleyes:

Hey All....

Finally changing up the scents...

Upstairs it's Hendrix by Scentsy....great clean one!

Downstairs it's Hawaiian Hippy from Happy Hippy.... [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Gotta get ready for the Oscars...

My afternoon melt was Can-Do's Red Currant & Thyme Tea from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] This was a really nice, almost 'spa-like' scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I'm ending the day with LOL's Comfortably Numb....soooooo droolworthy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]