The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

Sunlight, I've heard of Voodoo Donuts- sounds amazing!th_aa17.gif

Mpfand, enjoy your trip!

Today I'm melting Lemon Berry Bundt Cake from SH, Strawberry Poundcake from a CF pal, and burning Lemon Poundcake from Village Candles. th_smilies-2.gif

Sweet - I meant to tell you...we were in downtown Portland a couple of weeks ago and were looking at some store windows - and we ended up in front of Blue Star Donuts! Sold out at 3 pm! I wonder how early the line forms? ;)

Debra - Darn! :sFun_ahohno: I think they sell out early...you'll have to try again, but go in the morning if U can. Have U tried the Voodoo Donuts Sunlight mentioned?

DC - You don't normally get a lot of snow, do U? Five inches .....luckeeeee! :smileysnowangel:

I'm melting CFTKR's Coffee Latte Zucchini Bread. Another winner...Carol makes the best ZB scents! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good evening!

Today it's Rose & Violet by OPT

Katz, how did you like Autumn Romance? I tried it in a melt and really liked it, wish I had gotten it in a candle.

Have a good night, everyone

[smilie=thzzz003]

NMhoneybear, I hope your DH had a safe flight! We arrived safe and sound at my in-laws after a very bumpy flight from San Francisco to North Bend. I've never been on a flight that bounced around so much! I was so happy when the plane finally landed. We're on the coast about 6 hours from Portland so I'm sad we won't have the opportunity to check out the donut shop. I looove donuts! I'm also sad that my mother-in-law doesn't share my love of scented wax so I'll have to live vicariously through you all until I get home Saturday. Your scents all sound wonderful this evening!

katz, I hope the scratchy throat is a false alarm and you're feeling better tomorrow :(

dc, I found a couple Pomegranate Cider tarts at the YC outlet but haven't melted them yet. They smell great through the plastic :D

mpfand, glad you arrived safely! Those little planes can bounce around so much, it's scary. Enjoy your family visit!

Tonight burning YC Warm Woolen Mittens in the living room and YC Season of Peace in the bedroom. This one reminds me of that Body Shop White Musk spray everyone was wearing in the 90's [smilie=th_FULL_O17] The label is gorgeous.

DC - You don't normally get a lot of snow, do U? Five inches .....luckeeeee! :smileysnowangel:

Five inches is a lot for us to get in a month, let alone a single snowfall! It was madness until today really.

dc, I found a couple Pomegranate Cider tarts at the YC outlet but haven't melted them yet. They smell great through the plastic :D

It's always my luck. Everything I try they then discontinue, or it's seasonal! Pomengranate Cider...Whoopie Pie...Snowflake Cookie...Red Apple Wreath...it goes on and on. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Same scents as last post. I think tomorrow I will go back to my candle and two melters setup. It was just too busy earlier this week and today I was recovering and couldn't be bothered to. [smilie=th_pardon]

Also, we ordered my engagement ring and our wedding rings...right in the beginning of the yearly ring rush, so it'll probably be a month before we get ours. But I really liked the place we got them from because I was able to customize my engagement ring with a 1 carat garnet. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Garnets are my birthstone, and so lovely! Plus they also represent strength, fidelity, and loyalty. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

mpfand, I'm glad you had a safe flight!

NMHoneybear, I hope your DH has a safe trip as well!

Katz, I hope you're feeling better tomorrow!

I'm switching up to burning some fresh scents with Rosemary Mint from TC and Pink Sands from YC. I hope you all have a nice night! cloud_9.gif

Mp - how are you holding up with all the Oregon rain?

Sweet - yep, I have tried VooDoo. Bacon Maple is their big one. They have some "unmentionables" also. :sEm_blush8:

Tonight is BRH - Pumpkin Apple type.

Mpfand ~ Sorry you had a bumpy ride. I hate those kind! Hubby ended up not going to Vegas first. This was the first time he took Intel's private shuttle up there to Hillsboro and it was a direct flight. He texted me earlier and told me he can't believe how much it is raining there. We're not used to that down here in the desert!

Katz ~ Hope you're not getting sick. [smilie=th_empathy]

Rivercat ~ Funny, but I still have the White Musk oil from back then (just a tiny bit left, but DH bought it for me and it has sentimental value [smilie=th_pardon] ), but I also bought some for the girls this past Christmas. They love it!

Coconut Strawberry Shortcake is all I've got going at the moment.

Night [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good Morning! (I guess it is - sounds like it's pouring outside, it's still dark out)

:sFun_ahohno:

This morning I am starting with a Morenci candle (still my favorite candle brand of all)

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

Bird of Paradise while the warmers fire up and I can change them later.

Have a great day, everyone!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Morning....

Feel better Katz! [smilie=th_balloons] Hope it' doesn't led to anything else.

Mpfand....yikes, I am not good with turbulence....glad you landed safely.

Delusional Chik....that ring sounds beautiful!! :)

Last night I added Goosecreek Vanilla Wonderland to the SH.....I think I saved hoarded the SH tarts tooooo long and the usual amazing throw is not there. Boohoo. :(.

This morning it's...

Kissing Booth Pumpkin King

Tara's Baked Vanilla Carrot Cake from a CF pal....thanks....smells great! [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a good one. :)

Hi everyone It's been a crazy week so far with 5 inches of snow, car problems. Haven't really had a chance to melt much.

Melting today: Apple Sugar Pear by Chesapeake Bay

Frosted Berry by Bridgewater

Candle: Blue Raspberry by Jolly Rancher, gel type candle

Votive: Paradise Spice by YC

[smilie=th_autumboy]

Thanks everyone!!_smileyfacehugging_.gifMy throat is just scratchy and I do have a tickle type cough that comes and goes. I'm melting Autumn Romance again today from Goose Creek. It's nice to see the sun shine and a couple of very nice days on their way. Have a great day y'all.

Cookielady, I hope your car problems subside!

Today I'm having a playdate at my house, so it's cleaning time!th_lavarepiatti.gif

I'm melting Mango Tea from Wilma's (my fave scent from her), finishing up my Lemon Poppyseed Muffin clamshell from Granny's (good throw!) and burning Pink Sands in the bathroom. th_76d65c2f.gif

Finally broke into one of my chunks from UTC...

Toasted Zucchini Marshmallow.....very impressed! ;)

And upstairs it's Mr. Draper from Kissing Booth

The weather outside IS frightful. Dark, grey, drizzly, chilly and windy. ugh

:(

But INSIDE, it's a Pink Sands day! woo hoo! Thank goodness for lovely smellies to trick you into forgetting how nasty it is outside. Tarts by Crabby Candle and candle by Yankee.

:D

And WOO HOO I finished off 3 candles! The 2 Blue Suede & Sandalwood by Willow Lane are *finally* gone! And a small Glade candle called Water Blossoms gave it's last flame in my bathroom, where it gave a decent scent throw.

[smilie=th_c2e41937]

It has been replaced with a Febreze candle in the scent of Brilliant Spring Blossoms. This one has a better throw than the Glade, as I approach the bathroom, I can smell it even though the door is closed.

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

In other meltings, we have Watermelon Herb by LSC

Scarlet Amaryllis Flower by BH&G

On deck for this evening: Tea Thyme by ScentSationals in my room

and Sinus Relief by Butterfly Lane Scents in DS room

My house is about to be taken over by another yummy smell, not wax related, which would be Matzo Ball soup, a favorite staple here for sniffles (DS Zack) and yucky weather.

[smilie=th_bb41]

Have a great night!

DC - Your ring sounds awesome! My mom's birthstone was rubies and ...ya know....$rubies$ :wacko: , so we always got her garnets & they're equally beautiful.

Susan - Snow 4 U, too? I'm sorry to hear you're having more car problems. :( I hope your waxies are helping to de-stress U.

I'm melting CFTKR's Homespun Goodness - [smilie=th_fabulous1] scent! :wub:

Gosh! Aren't all you girls getting tired of snow yet?! I talked to my SIL up in Wisconsin yesterday and she is fed up! :wacko:

DC ~ Congrats again on getting engaged! Such an exciting time. :wub:

Welp, Sweet and Maggie, you were right. I did do better on the exam than I thought. In fact, had I not FORGOTTEN to go back and answer the one question I meant to go back to after I did my essay, I would have gotten 100%! [smilie=th_gif]

Nene's Autumn Spice Blend

Nene's Pumpkin Pralines

S&S Coconut Cream Pie

Partlylite Sea Salt & Driftwood

Homemade Hyacinth

Tomorrow is Friday! [smilie=th_200912104451]

dc, your ring sounds gorgeous!

honeybear, I used to layer the BS white musk with a vanilla lotion. It's a wonder everyone around me didn't collapse [smilie=th_giggle]

cookielady, I hope your week gets better [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Burning B&BW Winter in the living room and melting Wylde Ivy Woodland Path in the bedroom.

G'night all! [smilie=th_wave]

Honeybear - I am jealous!! I see the Intel Shuttle fly over all the time and would like to sneak aboard!

Tonight is Crosscreek - Winter Candle Apple

Morning....and Happy Friday!

Laurie, Get well wishes to Zack!

Honeybear.... [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 Excellent....smarty pants!!!

It's Daphne's this morning....

Pumpkin Pecan Waffles VBN....I've realized that her pumpkin scents are incredible!! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a good one. :)

Hi everyone. Melting today: Mandarin Cranberry by YC

Candle: Caramelized Pralines by Swan Creek

Votive: Paradise Spice by YC

Have a good Friday.

It's snowing here again with some sleet. No more [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000