The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Into Scents

[smilie=th_1819] one day early Michele!! :)

Sweet, I'm editing my post cause....all is well!!! It got delivered! [smilie=th_aa20]

Changed the upstairs melter to PPS Pink Toasted Marshmallow

BH&G's Country Kettle Corn....I think this is my very favorite scent :))

I gotta get me some of that. Sounds so delicious!

Tonight I cracked open a brand new jar of B&BW Tiki Beach for the living room, and have YC Beachwood melting in the bedroom.

MaggieMae, postal problems are so FRUSTRATING, I agree!

Melting: YC Mandarin Cranberry in LR (Not sure how I feel about this one.)

Soy Serenity Nectarine Mint in BR

Burning: Mainstays Pear in kitchen

I gotta get me some of that. Sounds so delicious!

Tonight I cracked open a brand new jar of B&BW Tiki Beach for the living room, and have YC Beachwood melting in the bedroom.

How is the new Tiki Beach? I remember the one from last year being crazy strong!

Honeybear, I hope all is well with your busy week with school! th_cuddle-1.gif

DC...it's amazing how messed up they can get. I read someone calls it the post awful. :sSig_heeheehee:

What's your final verdict on the Mandarin Cranberry? I <3 that one....it grew on me.

Tonight it's Hearts & Tarts Strawberry Bread...another business that disappeared. :(

Night all.

Melting Food Network Salted Caramel Popcorn Fragrance Melt I picked up at Kohls lastnite.....its ok, but not as good as BH&G's Country Kettle Corn....always looking for something that smells like that!

DC...it's amazing how messed up they can get. I read someone calls it the post awful. :sSig_heeheehee:

What's your final verdict on the Mandarin Cranberry? I <3 that one....it grew on me.

I finally decided I liked it! After YC's Christmas Eve, I wasn't sure if I was in the mood for 'heavier' fruit scents, kwim? When it was mostly cranberry I was on the fence but once the orange note came out I loved it!

Melting: YC Mandarin Cranberry in LR

Soy Serenity Berry Tangerine in BR (this blends really well with the Mandarin Cranberry. I suppose it's the combo of orange + sweet berries!)

[smilie=th_hello]

I think I forgot to check in yesterday - my melts were:

Old Time Lemonade by Goose Creek all over the house . . . this was a very nice lemon scent, not all like a cleaning product, I really enjoyed it!

Finished my clam of Tea Thyme by BH&G

still working on Osmanthus Fig Leaf by LSC, yesterday AND today, it really IS a lasting scent! (I only melt it for awhile then turn it off, but still!)

Today I am trying a new vendor, I saw her online on FB and I see that she just joined the forum here (in the vendor's section) stop by and give her a shout out, she's really nice . . Becky's Creations and I am melting her Pink Sands and enjoying it very much!

Lime in the Coconut by Buggy Town (did you read they will shortly be under new ownership?)

and last but not least, Season of Peace by YC in DS room (doesn't exactly go with the theme of the day, but he has his own stash and I just grabbed one - lol)

Have a great day!

:sFun_bananshula:

How is the new Tiki Beach? I remember the one from last year being crazy strong!

biolaeagles, it was pretty strong! I ended up blowing it out a bit early because it was fighting with the bedroom scent in the hallway :sFi_fencing:

Tonight I'm burning B&BW Sicilian Orange in the living room and YC Pink Sands in the bedroom. Hopefully these two will co-exist more peacefully :D

Have a good evening!

Laurie, I saw Becky's hello today- I'll have to check her out! Does she have a website along with her FB page?

Sweet, I can't believe how fast spring is coming! My bday is the first day of spring, so I always think of March as being a "springy" month. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Candlelove, I LOVE that tart from FP.th_slider_flirt.gif

Rivercat, I thought that Tiki Beach was really strong. I'm interested in Sicilian Orange too. What do you think of that- throw and scent?th_235F35F32.gif

Tonight I'm melting Beignets on Decatur from a CF pal- this one is a yummy bakery scent! Now I'm off to the gym to do some Zumba! Is there a dancing/exercising emoti? Hehe.

Good Morning!

This morning I am re-warming last night's melts, Vanilla Sandalwood by Tiffany Candles. They smelled wonderful at the beginning, but unless it's due to me being in here and "becomming immune", they were not very long lasting and I'm not smelling much this morning. I'll change things out when I get home from my Friday grocery trip.

Debra, I am thinking about you and your senior pup - sending white light of healing, I hope things are looking up today!

[smilie=th_huganimal]

Biola, here are the link to Becky's:

http://beckyscreations.storenvy.com/

http://hottwaxx814.w...eckyscreations2

[smilie=th_bb20]

[eta] I take what I said back about the Vanilla Sandalwood - it's cranking it out now!

Debra...praying for your furry baby!! I hope he is doing better this morning! [smilie=th_huganimal]

It's

Apple Pumpkin Cheesecake/Apple Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread from Scent Illusion this morning....last of the loaf in all the melters.

[smilie=th_bb20] Have a good one. :)

HAPPY FRIDAY [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm melting Scentsy Blueberry Cheese cake and Better Homes and Gardens Vanilla Cookie Crunch. The smells are making me hungry!!

I'm really missing the daily posts by Andrea on Candlescoop.com here is the link if you guys are interested:

http://www.candlescoop.com/

She is on Spring Break this week and will be back next week. I really enjoy everything she is burning or melting and she breaks it all down to what it is how it smells what it looks like etc!! If your like me, and ever wonder what vendors have and what their wax smells like you can bet you'll find it here!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Debra ~ So sorry to hear your fur baby is sick. [smilie=th_sad-1] Hope he perks up soon!

I've had a busy week celebrating my girls' birthdays. DD#1 is on the 13th and DD#2 on the 11th. Looking forward to DH coming in for the weekend so that we can celebrate as a family. :wub:

CFOW Loopy Sugar Cookie Dough in several warmers. This is the first time I've cut into this pie slice and I'm just gonna use it up. I'm not a big fan of this sticky wax. [smilie=th_fear8]

Debra, I hope your pup heals quickly!th_huganimal.gif

Sunlight, I love Andrea's reviews too; they are so much fun to read!

Honeybear, it's good to see you on! Glad you've been getting to celebrate your daughters' birthdays.th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I had a playdate with a few moms at my house. All the moms had boys, so it was a boys club! DS # 1 had fun playing with everyone, and my dog, Emmett, was super ecstatic that all the kids wanted to play fetch with him. This weekend is a fun bday weekend for me! I'm going out with my old college girlfriends tomorrow night at a nice Italian restaurant, then Sunday I'm spending time with my best friend whose birthday is four days after mine. th_aa20.gif

Today I'm re-melting Beignets on Decatur from B&S (from a CF pal!) and melting Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie Zucchini Bread from CFTKR- both winners! I wish B&S was still open, because I would totally buy a loaf in Beignets on Decatur- yum!

th_bb20.gif

Debra - I hope your sweet pup is feeling much better today! [smilie=yes]

I'm off to the gym to do some Zumba! Is there a dancing/exercising emoti? Hehe.

Biolaeagles - Yep ----> :sFun_bananshula: I think that's one of the Zumba moves. :lol: Sounds like U have a fun weekend planned! [smilie=th_aa17] I don't think U mentioned having a pup before - how old is he?

Honeybear - [smilie=th_8d1933ff] to your DD's! They sure came close to being born on the same day. Glad your DH is coming home this weekend to help U celebrate!

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting FP's Pumpkin Cider Cream Filled Cake. Not sure if I like the pumpkin/cider combo....[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]