The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

I've been wondering about Trep and her kitty also! Recent melts: Scentsationals mountain twilight...love this one, but my Walmart is out of it. Also melted Tara's sugar corn pudding and Tara's Celtic moon spice and NeNe's pomegranate martini and Ruby Rose fig and sweet almond. I've packed up my holiday scents.

Sweet, did you end up checking out Ava's sale?

Biolaeagles - Yep, I peeked. That's all I've done, tho. So far....:D

I'm melting KK's Coffee and Cookies. At least, that's what I thought, then realized I wasn't smelling anything. I looked at the melter and it hadn't turned on (this melter has a temperamental switch [smilie=th_roll] ), so I changed melters and now it's smelling wonderful in here! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Starting out with Dulce de Leche from Scentsy and Sweet Cream Scoop Bread from Nene's. Thank you, CF buddy for this yummy melt! ;)

Hi friends HeartCandles-1.gif

I have just one melter going so far today - Streetman Raspberry Ice Cream Scoop Bread...yummo. This is a good raspberry...some raspberry scents smell yucky to me. I once had DH tell me a raspberry tart I was melting smelled like paint thinner! I don't remember who it was by, but it was not good at all.

sweet, yep, my lil' Tony is a mini melter for sure! Actually he's 10 and getting quite big...lol. He tends to like strawberry, cotton candy, blueberry and sweet scents! My teen, Nathaniel, also has a melter in his room, but rarely turns it on unless I walk in and say to him "It stinks in here!" He likes more "manly", herbal type scents, but recently melted BSF Peppermint Mocha and loved it.

I am off to the grocery store...yippee.

...but got to take an hour out to go for a run! I haven't ran in awhile, so it felt good to try to tone up after losing the pregnancy weight!

biolaeagles, that's awesome! I was running regularly in the mornings but started slacking off when my kitty got sick in the fall so I have to get back on track. My plan is to go out early New Year's morning and start the year off right [smilie=yes]

What R ya'll doing for New Years eve...going to/hosting a party [smilie=th_blij40] ....or staying cozy warm at home? :confettistars:

I am a boring old fuddy duddy who can't stay awake past 10pm :D so we usually watch movies or some of the Twilight Zone marathon and then off to bed [smilie=th_offtobed]

Tonight burning B&BW Fresh Balsam in the living room and YC Jack Frost with a tiny chunk of Sparkling Vanilla added in the bedroom melter.

Rivercat, it IS hard getting up to run outside. Luckily, it isn't as cold here as it is in most states during the winter. th_autumboy.gif

DH and I are staying in too. We normally have fun family events, but ever sine having little ones, we are homebound until they are a bit older and can stay up longer.

Tonight I'm re-melting Spiced Pumpkin Ginger from Cheryl's= it's lasted nearly two days, love it!

I'm also melting Gingerbread Latte from Can-Do and love this too. th_slider_flirt.gif

Morning all. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Didn't get to melt yesterday but burned some glass votives in Emerald Fir by Colonial Candle.

I'll be sitting home as well tonight waiting for my DS to get back safely....I'm hoping I can convince him to spend the night at his friends instead of driving....too many drunk drivers out there. My eldest DD will be staying at her friends and the twins will be home with me playing board games. [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

I've got lots of yummy scents today...

LSC Cranberry Citrus Balsam is amazing and I'd really love more...very unique but perfect Christmas scent.

Crosscreek Spiced Pear and Nenes Persimmon Spice....both WONDERFUL and from a lovely CF pal. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Thanks!

Upstairs...HHS Mrs Claus Pink Noel from a sweet CF pal too. [smilie=th_fabulous1] Thanks!

Have a good one. :)

I'm melting Aunt Nena's Grandma's Swingin Eggnog - really good....the dairy kinda scent, no rum 2 this!:sHa_thumbgoodjob: In hindsight, maybe I should have saved this for tonite cuz that's probably as swingin as I get on New Years eve. :D I'm a homebody, too, but am usually awake to see in the New Year. 'Sides...the gunshots going off would probably wake me up anyhow. [smilie=th_cha69]

I'm melting Aunt Nena's Grandma's Swingin Eggnog - really good....the dairy kinda scent, no rum 2 this!:sHa_thumbgoodjob: In hindsight, maybe I should have saved this for tonite cuz that's probably as swingin as I get on New Years eve. :D I'm a homebody, too, but am usually awake to see in the New Year. 'Sides...the gunshots going off would probably wake me up anyhow. [smilie=th_cha69]

rotfl2.gif OMG! Sweet , girl....thanks for the belly laugh! You are such a kook.

I forgot to post our plans....DS#1 was going to have a few friends over, but not sure yet. You know teenagers...last minute plans. We're gonna have pizza, pop and some snacks and probably play board games!!!!

Melting Country Mama's Candles ~ Orange Chiffon/Sugar Cookie/Granny's Pie Crust

This sounds AMAZING! I love Orange scents. th_LOVE.gif

I'll be sitting home as well tonight waiting for my DS to get back safely....I'm hoping I can convince him to spend the night at his friends instead of driving....too many drunk drivers out there. My eldest DD will be staying at her friends and the twins will be home with me playing board games. [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

I agree, MaggieMae! It is dangerous being on the road New Year's Eve night. Have fun with your twins tonight playing board games! yes.gif

I'm melting Aunt Nena's Grandma's Swingin Eggnog - really good....the dairy kinda scent, no rum 2 this!:sHa_thumbgoodjob: In hindsight, maybe I should have saved this for tonite cuz that's probably as swingin as I get on New Years eve. :D

Haha! th_giggle.gif

I'm on a Gingerbread streak! Today I'm melting Gingerbread Latte from two different vendors: Can-Do and Nene's. Yummy!! th_slider_flirt.gif

I am having a great time reading about everyone's scents and New Year's plans! I knew today was Dec. 31, but it just hit me that it ALSO means it's New Year's Eve tonight. Silly me!

I have been burning several different Yankees from the SAS (and earlier in the season) lately -- one highlight was Holiday Sage last night. This is the first time I've had a jar of it and it's just gorgeous.

Today I'm melting Can-Do Sugar Butt -- YUM, so glad I got a bag of this!

Hi All. I got home yesterday from our mini vacation. Had a great time really enjoyed Dollywood, and every thing else we did. This is what I melted yesterday. Melted: Christmas Tree & Pinecone & Lime by YC.

Mini candle: Merry Cookie by BBW

Votive: Peace by Aloha Bay Candle Co

Candle: Holiday Trio by YC

Today: Melting: Pepermint Bark by YC

Votive: Caramel by Virginia Candle Co, woodwick

Tahi Vanilla by Aloha Bay

No special plans for this evening.

Soaked the black eyes peas and chopped veggies for the hoppin' john tomorrow. I'm changing up the recipe this year in hopes that 2014 turns out a little bit better than 2013 ;)

A friend of mine is in the hospital with pleurisy, so I went to keep him company for a while today, poor guy! It's sad to be so sick on a holiday :(

Burning B&BW Winter and a tin candle of Illume Mulled Wine that someone gave me for Christmas. Smells spicy and festive around here!

Happy New Year, everyone! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Rivercat - I've never tasted hopping john, so checked it out & it sounds good! Hope your friend is feeling better and home again soon - being in the hospital any time isn't where ya wanna be, but on New Year's eve...:(

I'm melting Can-Do's Blue Ribbon Cookies.... awesome scent! :wub:

Wishing ya'll a happy, healthy, safe, prosperous New Year! [smilie=group_hug]

Maggie - I don't think we ever quit worrying about our kids being on the road on New Years Eve! :wacko:

Tonight I am also doing the eggnog - Candle Dippers: Nana's Eggnog.

Soaked the black eyes peas and chopped veggies for the hoppin' john tomorrow. I'm changing up the recipe this year in hopes that 2014 turns out a little bit better than 2013 ;)

A friend of mine is in the hospital with pleurisy, so I went to keep him company for a while today, poor guy! It's sad to be so sick on a holiday :(

Burning B&BW Winter and a tin candle of Illume Mulled Wine that someone gave me for Christmas. Smells spicy and festive around here!

Happy New Year, everyone! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Hoppin' John and cornbread is on our menu today too...Happy 2014!!