The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

DC - great title for December! I hope the weather doesn't get too frightful! :D

Trep [smilie=The_Hi] - Haven't seen U in a few days. Hope you're off having fun...missed your smiling face and early morning greeting!

MaggieMae - Cold enuf for snow? [smilie=th_c032]

I'm burning B&BW's Spiced Apple Toddy. Luv fall & winter mornings & evenings with the glow & awesome scent from a candle! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

:sSig_nicethread: Congrats on the thread title Delusional Chik!! [smilie=th_bb40]

No Sweet...no snow in the forecast. [smilie=th_sad-1]

It's Holiday Gingham from Scent Appeal this morning. Where has all the time gone? It's only a little over 3 weeks till Christmas!! [smilie=th_insane] I am so unprepared!!

Nice thread title DC. Relighting Christmas Cake by Virginia Candle Co. Hope everyone has a good day.

Decided to add Fruit Garland in a melter by Tuscany Candle Co.

Aww thanks guys! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

YC's Maple Walnut is lovely! It's a nice rich scent that isn't chasing me out of the house. I must have really gotten a dud BHG candle, since it started tunneling WITH the tinfoil on and the wick was drowning. I poured off wax and we'll see if it has any scent as a tart. Plus pouring off the wax means I can burn through this thing a little faster and get it OUT the house. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Congratulations on the thread title, delusional_chik! th_slider_hi5.gif

MaggieMae, I know...I can't believe how close Christmas is! I just decorated my house the day after Thanksgiving to really enjoy my decorations for a long time. th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Orange Poundcake from HHS and this is DELICIOUS! I'm also melting Granma's Coconut Zucchini Bread from HHS, and this is also a winner! th_ahaaha.gif

Hi all, happy December. I'm melting YC White Christmas (the last of my Yankee tester scents -- wish I also had Cranberry Peppermint). This one smells pretty fresh/"white" to me. I have a hard time picking out the evergreen notes. Earlier this morning I had fun plotting and placing my Can-Do order.

Where has all the time gone? It's only a little over 3 weeks till Christmas!! [smilie=th_insane] I am so unprepared!!

MaggieMae - It's my fault. Yep...me. Someone said back in Sept to 'blink and it'll be Christmas before U know it'. Welp, I tried. I tried really hard NOT to blink. But....10 minutes later... I just had to. :blink: [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm putting up wreaths in the windows and burning Gold Canyon's Holiday Wreath. Now that smells like Christmas! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Happy Holidays!! Congratulations on the thread!! My husband thought it would be cute to try Falala light a candle! Go figure he is in the holiday spirit too.

Today I melted White Christmas from YC! Talk about super strong!! Mine did have that tree scent. Let me re-phrase overload tree scent. I also tried a new company called "Corner Stone Candles" I tried their tart "Reindeer Poop" It was kinda a pleasant holiday scent much like a wooded wonderland.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Tree's up! Gifts arranged around it, but no ornaments yet. I had boxes of wrapped gifts sitting around so I had to do something with them!

I had to toss the BHG Classic Frosted Gingerbread. Even the wax tart I poured off the candle had no scent. I gave up at that point. [smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Edited for missing words and emoticons. :tongue:

MaggieMae - It's my fault. Yep...me. Someone said back in Sept to 'blink and it'll be Christmas before U know it'. Welp, I tried. I tried really hard NOT to blink. But....10 minutes later... I just had to. :blink: [smilie=th_pardon]

[smilie=th_funny]

TOO Funny, Sweet!

Oh, I am in the unprepared-for-Christmas camp for sure. ugh

:sSig_aaarggh:

Thanks for the safe-travel wishes, we drove in the middle of the night after our Thanksgiving dinner (left at 1am) almost 10 hours to get to Mullins, SC so DH could visit his father that he hasn't seen in 10 years or so. It was really tough for him to see his dad in that shape (bed-ridden, in a nursing home), I feel really bad for him. We spent the night in a hotel and drove back the next day. UGH DH never has any time off work, so we had to squeeze in what we could get.

:sFun_crazypilot:

Anyway, I've been struggling all day to get things back to normal (it seems like we were gone for a lot longer! lol) I got the melters going again:

Midnight Pomagranite by Tara's in 4 warmers

Warm Apple Cider by BH&G in my nightlight warmer

Trick or Treat by ScentSationals in my bathroom nightlight warmer

Candles:

Red Wood Pomagranite by BH&G

Harvest by YC

Delusional - I love the thread title - so cute!

:sSig_GoodOne:

It was a very productive weekend here. Unpacked lots of boxes. My kitchen is finally up and running and my first floor is basically done. I have the tree up but it is not decorated yet. I put up most of the other decorations and my DD's decorated outside. Burning YC Eggnog and YC Pine Berry tonight. Also melting Nene's Spiked Eggnog. It is starting to feel a lot like Christmas.

DC-Great thread title!! Thanksgiving was so late this year it seems like Christmas just creeped up on us! It feels great getting back to normal around here.

Great thread title, DC [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Laurie, that's an awful thing for your DH to have to deal with :(

The weather here today was hardly frightful: almost 70 degrees! I had B&BW London Calling going this afternoon and just swapped it out for Applewood Bonfire.

I just switched up to Lemon Curd & Rose Milk from TBG. Even though this is more of a spring/summery scent, it was a high of 79 today in SoCal...crazy! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg It's supposed to cool down again soon, thankfully.

Just popping in to say [smilie=th_hello] .

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We flew in from Phoenix a while ago. Thanksgiving was different for us this year. Took the girls out there for our "house hunting trip", even though it's down the road quite a bit. We wanted to entice them with nice weather and malls. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Turned on the warmers, but not sure what's in them. We left so many days ago that I don't remember what was in there! [smilie=th_pardon] I did put one on from my Christmas Swap package that I just got in the mail...SC Home for the Holidays. Nice! Thanks, swap buddy!

Tomorrow, I will change them all out. I'm too pooped now.

Hugs, Laurie. [smilie=th_empathy]

It's good to be home. [smilie=th_aa17]

Great title, DC--love it.

Sweet--just been enjoying the long weekend. Thanks for missing me.

This morning it is YC Merry Mint, Iced Cookie and Red Velvet plus BBW Vanilla Bean Noel and Paula Deen Slow Berry Cobbler.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi everyone. Melting: Apple Cinnamon Swirl by AmbiEscents

Votive: Tangerine Lemongrass by Root, finishing this up

Candle: Roasted Chestnut by Original Cake Candle Co

Welcome to a new week, everyone. I'll be SO happy when this one is over.

Today I did a couple remelts plus my eternal love, SH Orange Chiffon Cake.

For this evening it is Vanilla Bean Noel and Vanilla Snowflake from BBW and Christmas Cookie from Yankee.

Have been melting a few from my swap box today. Thank you! :)

TBG Frosty Elves

Soy Breeze Christmas Morning

JC Merry Berry Plum

Burning a couple of Partylite Candles...

Citrus Peel & Sage

Fig Fatale