The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

Rivercat - Definitely not a nice odor! [smilie=th_stink] What does Whiskers on Kittens smell like on it's own?

sweet, it's a soft musky vanilla--very kittenish :) There is something a little bit sour about it--maybe the musk--and I guess that's what was reacting badly with the marshmallow.

aria, that outfit is adorable! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Biolaeagles, fingers crossed everyone else stays healthy!

Trep, that's good news! Hope you're having a great birthday [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Tonight burning B&BW Fresh Balsam and Winter.

Good Morning...the weeks almost over! :)

It's...

LSC Christmas Wish

LOL. Peppermint Cookie Bars

CCCC Frosted Sugar Cookie from a CF pal.... [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] ...thanks!

Have a good one. ;)

I think my candles are not the cat's problem--just the air freshener

Trep - That's [smilie=th_blij81] ! I hope kitty is feeling better!

Good Morning...the weeks almost over! :)

MaggieMae - But....that also means Christmas is only 6 days away! [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

I'm melting KK's Farmhouse Joe. The apple note in this is good, a nice crisp apple, but not in your face strong....could definitely envision being on a apple farm enjoying a cuppa coffee [smilie=th_blij51] - very nice!!

Good to hear your kitty might not be reacting to your scents, Trep. Gotta say, when I read your first post about that, I cringed for you! [smilie=th_fear8]

Been out running errands all morning, so just now getting to put on some scents.

CCCC Frosted Sugar Cookie from a sweet CF friend :wub: Yummo!

PL Hocus Pocus

B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar...cut up the wax from the broken jar [smilie=th_sml29]

CCCC Spooky Sweets and Tricky Treats (Yep, I'm weird to be still doing Halloween scents [smilie=th_pardon] )

Off to make a pot of chicken soup for DH's cold.

Hi there julrumf.gif

Melting Eggnog Sugar Cookies ~ CCCC

Vanilla Bean Noel ~ Tiffany Candles

Sugar Cookie ZB ~ CFTKR

Have a great evening

img123.gif

Yep, I'm weird to be still doing Halloween scents

Honeybear - I don't think that's weird at all. ;) But if it is... then I'll join ya cuz I melt those no matter what time of the year it is. [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm burning B&BW's Leaves candle. Was out shopping this afternoon and the amount of traffic hit an all time crazy level. Further down the road I saw why....a really bad accident. :( Everyone try to slow down a little and be extra careful on the roads! [smilie=th_200912104451]

NMHoneybear & Sweet&Spiceygrl, I agree! I am still really into my pumpkin scents, even though it's December. th_aa17.gif

Just switched up to burning Merry Cookie from B&BW and melting half of a chunk in Pink Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies with Strawberry Glaze from FP.

Ut oh, Debra!!! :sCo_hmmthink:

Morning all...

Its gonna be Christmas Morning by OLC aka Wilmas today. Was gonna save this for "Christmas Morning" but decided to use it. I'll probably concoct an evergreen coffee type scent for then.

Last day of school! [smilie=snoopy]

Have a good one! :)

MaggieMae & Dabba - thyay.gif for last day of school until January!

th_bb20.gif I'm melting BH&G's Glazed Cranberry Pumpkin from a CF pal. thank_you.gif A good cranberry sniff....not detecting any pumpkin in it yet.

Enjoy your day everyone!th_Animated20Dogs20waving.gif

The last few days I've been melting:

From Tara's Candle Cottage: Christmas splendor, pink sugar cookies,toasted kettle cake, and apple cinnamon zucchini bread. I also enjoyed YC gingerbread maple andDelightful Scents pumpkin crunch cake. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good morning, everyone! I hope all of you teachers have a nice last day before winter break!biggrin.gif

Today I'm melting Persimmon Spice from Nene's from my sweet Christmas package, and Christmas Cottage from Scentsy- LOVE both! cloud_9.gif

Hi all! DH and I are moved into the new house, with lots of stuff to unpack! I haven't been burning or melting yet because both of us have been sick. Hopefully it will work out for me to get back to it soon!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr for your last day of school, MaggieMae and Dabbadooey!

FP Lemon Cake Shoppe (disappointing...a loaf in a small room with light throw at best [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] )

FP Moonspice Cookies (been reading good things about this one so decided to try mine out)

Blue Sugar/Vanilla Frosted Grahams by unknown vendor because she didn't write her vendor name on the labor and I can't remember... [smilie=th_confused3] ...oh well, it's not throwing anyway :angry:

Happy Friday, All! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Happy Friday!! Good for you girls that school is out!! Time to unwind and do all the last minuet Christmas things. I almost didn't need to melt anything today. We've been baking Ginger Crinkle Cookies all morning. It's my husband's secret family recipe. They smelled amazing!

Started the day melting in the kitchen "Snow Cake" from Closet Full of Wax. I just couldn't smell anything but play dough? My husband liked it but I didn't.

Now melting "Vanilla Bean Noel" again Closet Full of Wax. This one is a winner!!

YC "Marshmallow Fireside" in the living room.

In one bedroom "Christmas Bliss" Thanks to my swap buddy.

And in the hall bathroom "Eskimo Kiss" from Scentsy.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.

I haven't been burning or melting yet because both of us have been sick.

Christy - Oh noooo....moving AND sick. ...at the same time? :wacko: Yikes! I hope you're feeling lots better and can get unpacked and settled in (and back to melting!) soon!

FP Moonspice Cookies (been reading good things about this one so decided to try mine out)

Honeybear - I've been noticing FP's Moonspice blends mentioned too & having been taking notes. [smilie=th_pardon] What did U think of the Moonspice Cookies? I've seen quite a few Moonspice blends on FP's site...Moonspice Cookies, Celtic Cream Filled Cake, Moonspice Sugar Cookie Dough Bread...which ones are good? Or is anything with their Moonspice in it equally good? [smilie=th_thsignA]

Sunlight - Play dough [smilie=th_th1ptgno] .... I bet you weren't expecting that, huh?

I'm melting CCCC's Christmas Cheer - good holiday scent![smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Trying to remember where I hid all the gift cards I picked up in the past couple of months!

LOL, debra! This is why I can't shop too far in advance :D

Hi all! DH and I are moved into the new house, with lots of stuff to unpack! I haven't been burning or melting yet because both of us have been sick. Hopefully it will work out for me to get back to it soon!

Oh no, cmarie! I hope you feel better soon. [smilie=th_empathy]

So glad to have survived this week. Work was insanely busy--so odd for this time of year. But I'm off til next Friday and heading up to Portland for the holiday. Can't wait [smilie=th_snoopy]

Burning B&BW Cranberry Woods. Have a good evening, all!