The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

Sweet&Spicey Girl, I got Cinnamon Caramel Swirl! Cold sniff is entirely divine.

DC - I haven't sniffed that yet...is it mostly cinnamon or caramel...or a good combo of both? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Christy - Your mom there....making cookies....1st candle in your new house.....sounds like you had a very nice day![smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I'm following Skylar's lead and burning Gold Canyon's Holiday Wreath candle. [smilie=th_goodnight]

Shorty - I am glad I am not alone wrapping present still!

Sweet - just as soon as this wrapping is done, I am starting cookies! [smilie=th_c032]

Today has been: Frankincense and Myrrh / Cheryl's.

Rivercat - are you going up see family or sight see in the city?

debra, I'll be visiting my two brothers and SIL, and meeting my new nephew for the first time [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

My Dad was in the hospital and my Mom was with me because she can't stay alone.

I hope he's feeling better now!

Rivercat - :thyay: for being on vacay next week! Safe travels & have fun

Thanks, sweet!

Burned the very last of my Glade Fall Hayride candle this afternoon, and just swapped it out for B&BW Winter.

When the White Barn Winter started drowning its wicks again a few days ago, I poured off the melted wax into a leftover tart cup and it made a fabulous Winter-scented tart that lasted for a couple days in my bedroom warmer. Will definitely try that again if I get any more WB/B&BW duds! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Safe trip Rivercat and enjoy that little nephew!

Christy, sounds like you are enjoying your new home!

Sweet, no cookies here but I do try to make something different for the neighbors every Christmas. This year it'll be mini apple crisp cups, truffles, and cinnamon roasted pecans.

Tonight it's...

FP Christmas Memories and Sweet Pine Noel

Night.

Getting ready to hit the hay...just blew out my YC Icicles jar

sweet, I've baked several kinds of cookies this week...love baking and listening to Christmas music. Looks like some of the "C" scents are out of order on Deana's scent list...Coffee Bean is about halfway down on Page 2.

The service we attended today for our friends dad who passed away a couple of days ago was just beautiful and very touching.

DC - I haven't sniffed that yet...is it mostly cinnamon or caramel...or a good combo of both? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I would say it's way heavier on the caramel, and to me at least the cold sniff reminds me of a caramel cappuchino-type scent. I might be imagining the coffee notes/ my cappuchinos tend to have about 5% actual coffee in them. :tongue:

Either way, tis delicious!

Took out that 3-wick last night. [smilie=th_cha60] Today will be Mainstays Oatmeal Cookies when I get home.

Melting Harvest Glows Crème Brulee @ work this morning!! Last day of work till January 6, 2014....WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO :)

Aria.....I'm sorry about your friends father. [smilie=th_empathy]

Rewarming the scents from last night. So many things to do today.... :ssshopping: and [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] and cooking..... [smilie=th_anyminute] not enough time in the day.

Good Morning cute126.gif

Thanks Maggie...and like you, I have quite a few things to accomplish today. Luckily, wrapping is done except for the robe and slippers I got for DS#2. Can you believe my 10 yr old wanted a bathrobe? He always sees me in my soft, comfy robe and he said he wishes he had one...lol.

Melting Zucchini Noel from FP....so delicious.

Off to make a quick trip to the grocery store....I hope.

Have a good one! santa0009.gif

LOL..there's no such thing as a quick trip to the grocery store. Aria, sorry about your friend's father, but I had to laugh at your son's request for a robe. Recent melts: Backroad Hobbies Christmas morning surprise, Haley's Christmas cabin, Ruby Rose plumberry slice, and Crosscreek North Pole.

th_c55.gif Hello all!

I am melting Scent Illusion Buttercream Cupcakes th_dancing_smile.gif Add me to the list of those who still have stuff to do lol. I did finally get my wrapping done last night. I hope you got your wrapping done, debra! I still need to bake goodies and get some housecleaning done today. DH needs to run out today so I have a nice little list of last minute food items for him to pick upth_200912104451.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Good morning, everyone! Yesterday we had a big party at my house for my husband's side of the family- so fun, but so pooped out today after cleaning, cooking, etc.

Aria, I love that your boy wanted a bathrobe and slippers, hehe!

Today I'm melting Holly's Christmas Wish from Tara's (my blend!) and Holiday Crunch from CFTKR. I hope all of you are able to get all those errands done in time to rest tonight. th_sml29.gif

Just put Backroad Hobbies Christmas wreath on in two melters. I'm getting ready to relax after a Christmas lunch and some shopping. Tomorrow I'm headed to Charlotte. My daughter flies out on Christmas Day to Morocco and then on to France at the beginning of the year.

Made another batch of fudge last night, but still have to make my Almond Crescent cookies. Maybe this evening... :rolleyes:

I'm not putting much pressure on myself for anything this year. Feels really good for a change! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

TCC Froopy Loop Ice Cream

Homemade Mistletoe, Christmas Hearth, and Pumpkin Ginger Streusel

mini apple crisp cups

MaggieMae - Sounds good! [smilie=yes] What do U put on the bottom of the 'cups' - crust...?

Looks like some of the "C" scents are out of order on Deana's scent list...Coffee Bean is about halfway down on Page 2.

Aria - Ahhh...there it is - TY! Too cute about your DS's robe...you'll probably have to get 2 more after your other guys see his! :D

Last day of work till January 6, 2014....WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO :)

Becky - :thyay: for your time away from work until 2014!

DH needs to run out today so I have a nice little list of last minute food items for him to pick up

Shortygal - HOW did U get your DH to go to the grocery store??!! :blink: Most DH"s I know can count on one hand the number of times they've been the family grocery shopper. You've got a keeper there! :sHa_okay:

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie candle....yummmm!

Tomorrow I'm headed to Charlotte. My daughter flies out on Christmas Day to Morocco and then on to France at the beginning of the year.

Dabba - Safe travels 4 U and your DD! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! [smilie=snoopy] I'm melting KK's Toasted Cinnamon Latte :sHa_thumbgoodjob: & heading to the kitchen for more baking and all that other fun stuff.[smilie=th_lavarepiatti] [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

Good Morning and Happy Christmas Eve! [smilie=th_excited-1]

Lovin the robe gift Aria....my kids all have robes....they are cozy on a winters day. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Enjoy your time off, Becky! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Safe trip to Charlotte, Dabba! And how exciting for your DD!! Morocco and France? [smilie=th_fabulous1]

I'm not putting much pressure on myself for anything this year. Feels really good for a change! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Words to live by Honeybear!! Wish I followed them this year....it's been too hectic for my liking. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Sweet, the crust is a flour, oats and butter mixture. :)

This morning is

Goosecreek Balsam Fir and

LSC Holiday in the Park

Upstairs....Beezy Pink Peppermint

Have a wonderful day. ;)

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting K's Bayberry and OPT Vanilla Bean Noel th_FULL_O17.gif I still have some cleaning and baking to do today.

Sweet - My DH is definitely a keeper. He doesn't usually mind going to the store.... as long as he is alone. He said it takes longer when the rest of us are there too th_laughing.gif

Merry Christmas Eve! Been busy trying to get last minute stuff done. Still have wrapping to do. :o Yesterday was a difficult day for my sister. A couple of weeks ago her youngest DD decided she wanted to go back to KY and live with her dad. Yesterday we took her to the airport. Very emotional, especially two days before Christmas. :( But we plan on having a wonderful Christmas. :wub: I had time to make a few goodies; Snickerdoodles, dipped pretzel rods and Ritz Delight. I am melting Spiced Cranberries from ScentSationals and a couple from a sweet CF pal; Fresh Frasier Fir from BH&G and Santa Baby from Scent Appeal. Hope you all have a wonderful day! :confettistars:

Mpfand, how sad for your sister! I'm glad she will be with you for Christmas.

Today I'm melting Waffle Cone from HHS, Orange Pound Cake from Nene's (an absolute favorite!), and finishing up my clamshell in Bad Santa Spiked Egg Nog from TBG. Hope everyone has a nice Christmas Eve! th_c032.gif

Merry Christmas, all! I'm just so... [smilie=th_aola] !

Christmas Eve we do all our family stuff, and I got a BHG candle, a bag of brittle and a small jar candle from CandleSmith Candles, and 2 Scentsy bricks and a cute little Ghosty warmer from them. More importantly than all the wax, I think a good time was had by all! All my little sisters were over the moon. We're exhausted though.

The Yankee SAS opened early, so BF let me go ahead and place my birthday order (Jan. 2nd, I say close enough :P) and I will go on wax ban happy!

[smilie=th_cha60] Never thought I would say THAT!