The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Mpfand - You never know....maybe your niece will change her mind again and decide she wants to be with her mom after all. [smilie=th_empathy]

DC - Great waxies for Christmas!! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

I'm melting YC's Kitchen Spice. We got about an inch of snow yesterday! [smilie=th_yahoo]

...and then Christmas Day I opened gifts from BF and got another candle and 2 more clamshells. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I may actually *need* a wax ban at this point! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

More Merry Christmas to all, we're about to curl up with the complete box set of The Sopranos and Oatmeal Cookie from Mainstays.

Merry Christmas everyone (even if it's late in the day, hehe)! We spent the morning at my parents' house having brunch and opening presents. It's so nice having a morning event with the boys because we can come home for naps and relax the rest of the day. sHa_thumbgoodjob.gif

Today I'm melting Vanilla Snowflake Type from CfTKR, and Snow Cream from Nene's. th_76d65c2f.gif

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! :)

Mpfand....I hope everything works out for the best with your sis. I'm sorry she is going through such a tough time right now. I agree with Sweet, things may change back once again. [smilie=th_empathy]

Today it's a couple gifties from a CF pal....and they smell amazing!!

Ks Pumpkin House Cafe and Toasted Cinnamon Latte..... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Also....Apple Cider Latte Cream Filled Cake from FP

Have a good one. :)

I hope every one had a blessed Christmas. It can be a tough time of year for so many people. DS and Dil joined us and I received a beautiful dimmer type warmer and some melts from them. Now, I'm just trying to find a place for my new goodies. This afternoon I am melting from Scent Chips a blend called Peaceful (white tea & ginger and baby powder)...very nice..in my new melter. I also have Long Cane melt going in my FR -Caramel Blue Ribbon cookie...a great scent...Happy New Year and a great 2014 to everyone.

Good morning, everyone! I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. We are spending the day at home and DS # 1 is playing with all of his toys and obsessed with the Cars movie.

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Cupcake from CFTKR and Frosted Sugar Cookie from CCC from a CF pal. th_prod_107_1676.gif

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas. :) Ours was quiet and sweet. :wub: DH made Pecan waffles for breakfast and then we all watched Forest Gump.

TCC Marshmallow Caramel Apple Cake

Scent Appeal Santa Baby

HHS Peppermint Funnel Cake

Have a good day!

I've already taken my tree down. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] I wanted to rearrange some furniture. I usually take it all down on the 28th. I'll leave the wreath on the door till then!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas! I'm burning B&BW's Tis the Season - great holiday scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] IDK why....but I was lagging behind preparing for Christmas this year. [smilie=th_cha66] Looking at the 2014 calendar, there are the same number of weeks between Thanksgiving & Christmas as this year, so I hope I remember what this year felt like [smilie=th_insane] and get a move on earlier next year. [smilie=th_pardon]

It's so hard to admit that Christmas is basically over at this point.

I consoled myself with some retail/wax therapy, and as a result, am burning a brand new YC Sugared Apple.

Sad that all is over but the cleaning up. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I have dried fir needles everywhere this year.

I am melting one called Elf Toots - no vendor on the label.

Nah, Christmas isn't over...it's only just begun. ;). I'll keep everything up for another two weeks and finally get to sit and enjoy the tree and my scents. [smilie=th_thsecret] Although my tree is fake so I do t have to deal with all the falling needles as time goes by.

It's Aunt Smellmans...

Mistletoe Kiss & Christmas Tree

Toasted Pink Marshmallow

Night all. [smilie=thzzz003]

I hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful! On Christmas Day I melted Christmas Morning Latte from BH&G and yesterday I melted Christmas Cottage from Scentsy. Today I'm going with Sparkling Berry Garland from BH&G. I found a couple of holiday wax melts at Wal-Mart yesterday marked down to $1 so I got a few. Think I'll get the tree and other decorations down today and get the house back to normal. It'll be an all day chore so I better get started!

Debra - How nice to have the scent of a live Christmas tree! :wub:

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting KK's Christmas Bough. Good evergreen scent [smilie=th_thumbs20up] not overpowering as some can B 4 me. I didn't put my tree up until Dec 15th when I was home to make sure the hooligan cats wouldn't wreck it. So far....so good, so I'll keep it up for a few more weeks, too.

It's so hard to admit that Christmas is basically over at this point.

I consoled myself with some retail/wax therapy, and as a result, am burning a brand new YC Sugared Apple.

I adore Sugared Apple, it literally is delicious xx

I agree, I was going to post since burning it that Sugared Apple is fantastic and amazing!! What a beautiful blend, and a stronger throw than I was expecting too. Definitely a new favorite!

:toppoints: [smilie=th_LOVE]

Now melting PI Mistletoe and burning YC Cranberry Peppermint.

I like the cold sniff of Sugared Apples, too. Might have to pick that one up next time. ;)

Added Grandmas Swinging Eggnog to the mix...a homemade one from a Cf pal. Thanks! :)