The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The weather outside is frightful, but the scents are so delightful!

Good luck with your unpacking, Christy!

Rivercat - are you going up see family or sight see in the city?

I have an old Silver Bells from Yankee melting.

Oh dear Christy....that stinks....feel better soon!

Sweet, I've tried the Moonspice Cookies which was great and the Moonspice Sugar Cookie Dough Bread which was even better with that extra bread note. I recently saw the Celtic Cream filled Cake online and it sounds enticing. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Tonight it's Bayberry and Pink Wonderland from OLC.

It's been crazy here and I haven't had time to post. I need to catch up. My Dad was in the hospital and my Mom was with me because she can't stay alone. Hope to head out later today to finish up my shopping. My DD's are going to help me wrap all weekend.

Some of my recent melts were-

Nene's Cinnamon Cream Stick

CCCC Frosted Sugar Cookies

LSC Noel Yule Log

These were all gifts from wonderful CF friends that I appreciate so much!!

This morning I am melting LSC Amaretto Nog.

I'm sorry to hear about your father being in the hospital Michele....I hope he is feeling better!

This morning it's

Dickens Christmas by Scent Appeal

My Dad was in the hospital

Michele - Was?.....he's home now? I hope so & that he's feeling better! [smilie=yes]

Rivercat - :thyay: for being on vacay next week! Safe travels & have fun!

I'm melting KK's Coffee & Cookies. For those that like coffee scents - U hafta try it...deeelish! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Yep...that was breakfast this morning, too! [smilie=th_foolish1]

Michele, I hope your dad recovers soon!

Sweet, I love coffee scents, so I will have to try this scent from K's! thwetkissf.gif

Today I'm re-melting Christmas Cheer and Santa Baby from CCCC, also adding a tart in Apple Cobbler from Nene's in the bathroom. biggrin.gif

Ugh! I just cannot win with multi-wicked candles. I had to relegate Delori Candle's Warm n Cozy to the candle warmer because I was having drowning wick problems. Hopefully it continues to smell good.

I did get a lovely 3-wick BBW candle as a Christmas gift from BF's sister, so I hope that I can get that one to burn well when the time comes. [smilie=th_sml29]

Sweet ~ FP's Moonspice Cookies was pretty good, but short-lived. I was mistaken in thinking I was hearing so much about it. I think it was the other one that Maggie mentioned. Sign me up for anything with "bread" in it. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Last night I made a VERY long wish list from K's Kreations! [smilie=th_thsecret]

Hope you feel better soon, Christy! [smilie=th_empathy]

TCC's Grandma's Eggnog Zucchini Bread

FP Raspberry Filled Bread

CCCC Cinnamon Noel Cookies

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Delori's Warm and Cozy had no throw on the melter. Zip. It was really odd. I wonder if all soy candles do that? It was my first one.

Giving a Candle-lite 3 wick a try in Apple Cinnamon Crisp. Decent throw, but it smells more like a Mac Apple/ fresher apple scent than the name would suggest. I'll take it and run! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Happy Saturday everyone! If I can get some longevity on my candles I'll shh for the weekend. :icon_redface:

Tonight is Cinnamon Glazed Fritters from Nene's- love this scent! th_smilies-2.gif

MaggieMae, I want to order more of Fall Festival from Nene's after sampling it in my fall swap. I'm pretty sure I could melt it year round!

Last night's melts were Haley's Christmas mulberry and BackroadsChristmas wreath. This morning it's Delightful Scents country Christmas. It has been unseasonably warm here this weekend...close to 80.

What happened? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon It feels like spring!

We are having some wild weather too, Dabba....although not quite 80....supposed to hit 70 here. Weird.

Yep Biolaeagles, that Fall Festival is a goodie! Nenes has got some great scents! Her Cinnamon Glazed Fritters is one of my ultimate favs. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Gonna try some coffee scents this morning....(all Sweets fault...LOL)

Ks Coffee Bean Cake mixed with Goosecreek Balsam Fir....let's see how this goes. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Have a good one! :)

Good Morning...tree.gif

Melting Pumpkin Marshmallow Cupcakes...smells really delicious! woohoochristmas.gif

We have a coating of ice on everything this morning. winter-7650.gif It looks pretty on the trees, but not very safe for driving or walking.

sweet, FP Sugar Cookie Moonspice Bread is very yummy!

Have a funeral to go to later on...a good friend of ours lost her dad unexpectedly.

Hope your dad is doing better Michele.

With all this talk about coffee scents, I am going to say that Carol's Coffee Bean is one of my all time fave coffee scents!!!! coffee-4.gif I think Deana at Crosscreek carries the exact same scent. It's gooooooooooood!!!!!

Okay, friends, off to wrap a few last minute gifts. lil-presents.gif

I did get a lovely 3-wick BBW candle as a Christmas gift from BF's sister, so I hope that I can get that one to burn well when the time comes. [smilie=th_sml29]

DC - [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] What scent did U get? I hope U find this 3-wick candle does well for U. B&BW candles are some of my fave candles. Occasionally there are some that don't burn well, but if that happens, don't forget they have an excellent return policy & will exchange for another candle, no questions asked.

I want to order more of Fall Festival from Nene's after sampling it in my fall swap. I'm pretty sure I could melt it year round!

Biolaeagles - I melt that year 'round - awesome scent! :wub: It's listed in her fall scents, but when those & other seasonal scents go away, they're not on her regular list. So....when she reopens U might want to get some then (enable...enable! :D) or if it disappears off her site, U might email and ask if it's still available.

With all this talk about coffee scents, I am going to say that Carol's Coffee Bean is one of my all time fave coffee scents!!!! I think Deana at Crosscreek carries the exact same scent. It's gooooooooooood!!!!!

Aria - Thanks for the info! I checked CCCC's site but there's not one called Coffee Bean....do U know the name of Deana's coffee scent? [smilie=th_scratch] Luv your Christmas tree with the train around it....reminds me of my grandfather's tree!

I'm melting Grandma's Kitchen from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - sooo good! I started my bake-a-thon yesterday. Anyone else making Christmas cookies this year?

Hello everyone... I have to write about this mango candle I bought at the Ritz Carlton in Miami. You walk into the hotel and it smells amazing like the real mango. I bought a couple at the spa boutique and I am in love. I suggest this scent to all of you folks that are in the cold areas of the US. It will make you fell like you are in the tropics. If you go to the Ritz in Miami you may buy it there, but I was able to buy them at amazon.com also. The name of the company is decocandles. Cheers!

DC - [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] What scent did U get? I hope U find this 3-wick candle does well for U. B&BW candles are some of my fave candles. Occasionally there are some that don't burn well, but if that happens, don't forget they have an excellent return policy & will exchange for another candle, no questions asked.

Sweet&Spicey Girl, I got Cinnamon Caramel Swirl! Cold sniff is entirely divine. I had to go dig it out of my stash to check the scent.

Just finished my seasonal candles a day or two ago, and now I'm trying to use up lidless jars. Tried out a Simple Living 2-layer jar in Cinnamon Spice Cookies and Cinnamon Toast, but I had kept it too long without a lid and no throw was there to be found. Off to the stovetop to look nice it goes while I finish up Apple Cinnamon Crisp on the jar warmer.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Today I'm burning Gold Canyon Holiday Wreath, BB&W Fresh Balsam and Snow Day

Melting Glade Spruce and Scentsational Snowy winter Woods

th_e16.gif

I am currently melting UTC Confetti Cake confettistars.gif Earlier today I melted OPT Sugared Vanilla Shortbread :) Christmas seems to have creeped up quickly this year. I still have gifts I need to wrap lol.

sweet - I will be doing some Christmas cookies :D I don't want to make too many though because we will definitely eat them all icon_redface.gif I plan to make snickerdoodles and some oatmeal cookies. I might try out a red velvet cake mix cookie though I am not sure yet. DH has also requested pumpkin pie tongue.gif

Loving reading about all the winter scents! My mom and I just made some Christmas cookies, so I burned the first candle in the new house: YC Christmas Cookie. DH and I tried to take some of the cookies to the neighbors, but they weren't home. Maybe we'll try again later.