The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Back to School with Scents that are Cool

Thank you guys so much!!! I really am lovin it! [smilie=th_teks0311]

I am checking in from vacation so no melting this week...but I was sure to bring some Lavender Confections Aroma Spray from LSC.....mmmmm.

Have a wonderful week all!!

Good Morning everyone!

Starting out the day burning B&BW Nutmeg and Spice and it is delightful! I will stock on this scent during their next candle sale. To me, this is the perfect fall/winter scent and very company friendly!Yummy!

Sweet you asked about Caramel Apple and Cider Lane and they are similar. CL smells stronger on the cold sniff, doesn't smell like much like cider to me,it's very sweet.

Also, I'm melting Can-do Green Beans... a mix of apple and vanilla bean.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Congratulations, Michele. Wonderful news. I see grandbabies in your future. wink.gif

Aria, I'm so glad you have a marching band kid too. My DS plays trombone in concert and baritone in marching band. It takes a lot of dedication on their part but it's very rewarding. It's so much fun to see them at football games, parades, and band competitions. You're in for a fun year.biggrin.gif

I'm trying to burn an older BBW candle in Bahama Fizz but the flames are tiny and it keeps going out. Annoying. I'm also burning Archipelago Botanicals - Dubai again.

I have on Yankee Sage and Citrus and Apple Pumpkin. I am trying the AP in a votive to see what I think.

Today it's Wildberry Mousse Satsuma from HHS...crazy strong! I had to mellow it out a bit with a vanilla buttercream tart. It is a yummy scent, though!

MaggieMae - Have a fun vacay! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I'm melting Swan Creek's Glazed Walnut Spice. Winner winner chicken dinner! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I've never smelled this scent anywhere else, kinda hard to describe. Maybe a little like the ice cream topping, then again [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] ....maybe not. :) This is the last cube from the clamshell & would definitely get again! [smilie=yes]

Aria, I'm so glad you have a marching band kid too. My DS plays trombone in concert and baritone in marching band. It takes a lot of dedication on their part but it's very rewarding. It's so much fun to see them at football games, parades, and band competitions. You're in for a fun year.biggrin.gif

Wow- so cool that others have kids in marching band! My two DD's just got home from their first day at band camp. Their feet are already aching, and it's just Monday!

I'm burning YC Springwater this afternoon. I love the cobalt colored glass on that special edition classic jar!

MaggieMae, what an adorable cabinet! Hope you're having a wonderful vacation.

Didn't melt much over the weekend, but tonight I have YC Vanilla Lime in the living room and a B&BW mini Lemon candle in the dressing area.

I haven't been terribly impressed with the B&BW minis so far: the throw is great for the size, but all the wicks are off center and they tunnel badly without a foil collar. Guess I will stick with the big 3 wicks from now on [smilie=th_sign0164]

Rivercat - I have made most of my minis into tarts - the throw is a little stronger and I can at least see if I want to buy a bigger one. [smilie=th_aa17]

Tonight I am melting YC - Pink Lady Slipper.

At the moment it is YC Buttercream and Apple Pumpkin (votive). I am having a hard time deciding whether or not I like this one. Maybe that means I don't--time will tell, I guess.

Thanks everyone for all your good wishes. I have no idea when they are thinking of getting married. They are in Hawaii now. We are meeting the family at a dinner next Sunday.

It has been crazy busy here. The painter is here today so we are making big progress. I am just sick of people being in my house everyday and not having any place to sit and relax. At least I can escape from this mess on the weekends.

Maggie-Enjoy our vacation!!

Burning YC Spa Fresh today. Nice scent. I am actually enjoying a lot more fresh scents these days. It's funny how your nose changes.

Well, the Yankee Apple Pumpkin had to go--glad I tried a votive in it first. So now I have on Ashland Vanilla, Yankee Buttercream and Harvest and BH&G Frosted Vanilla Cupcake.

Good morning, everyone! Today I started Cake Batter Ice Cream by TBG and it is so light! I'm sad because I got two clamshells in it. th_sad2hz1.gif So, I switched up to Rocky Road Donuts from LSC and it is amazing and has a great throw! th_shewiggle.gif

Biolaeagles - Sorry the Cake Batter is on the lite side. Sometimes vanilla scents R light no matter what, just the nature of the beast. dry.gif Maybe U could add a little bit of another vanilla scent U have in your stash (am I assuming too much that U have a 'stash'? :D ) to make it stronger.

I'm remelting last nite's Swan Creek's Glazed Walnut Spice. :wub: It was my last cube & hate to say g'bye. [smilie=th_pardon] So.....I went window shopping at SC and they have some new shapes & scents for fall/winter. Cute! Anyone try these yet?

I haven't tried Swan Creek yet, but I will have to investigate. I clicked on your link and the tarts are adorable!

Burning YC Sun & Sand this afternoon.

Melting Apricot Vanilla from ScentSationals. Trying to melt through all my summery scents. Can't wait to start in on some fall scents!

Biolaeagles - Sorry the Cake Batter is on the lite side. Sometimes vanilla scents R light no matter what, just the nature of the beast. dry.gif Maybe U could add a little bit of another vanilla scent U have in your stash (am I assuming too much that U have a 'stash'? :D ) to make it stronger.

I'm remelting last nite's Swan Creek's Glazed Walnut Spice. :wub: It was my last cube & hate to say g'bye. [smilie=th_pardon] So.....I went window shopping at SC and they have some new shapes & scents for fall/winter. Cute! Anyone try these yet?

Good suggestion, sweet&spiceygrl! Also, your review of Swan Creek's Glazed Walnut Spice makes me want to buy some! Yummy!

Just switched out to Apple Spice Cake from Nene's and Berry Honey Buns from LOL.

Cute tart shapes, Sweet!

I have an oldie going from Whiff n Sniff. It is Emerald City Cake and despite being at least 3 years old - it still smells! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Great find, Sweet! I haven't seen acorns anywhere before. How cute!

This morning I'm melting:

Sugar & Spice - Citrus Explosion

Tara's CC - Midday at the Midway

I'm off to get DS one missed booster shot before school starts tomorrow. Yikes. Cutting it close.