The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Back to School with Scents that are Cool

On this beautiful day I have on Yankee Candied Apple and Vanilla Cupcake plus Ashland Vanilla.

I have YC MacIntosh & Peach in my kitchen. Its almost gone, but it smells so good! Using BBW Fresh Bamboo in hallway & Beach Cabana in the bedroom.

May switch to Lake Sunset or November Rain votives later. I need to try these out before the weekend. Gotta plan my shopping trip to Yankee & I have no clue as to what I want.

Brrr.th_autumboy.gifCindy, that is a chilly low temperature. Sweater weather, for sure.

Jules - It was lovely cool last nite & like Aria, we had a high of 70 today. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I really do have a lightweight sweater on now. [smilie=th_pardon] Speaking of sweater weather...I've read good reviews on the new B&BW's Sweater Weather candle - have U sniffed it yet? [smilie=th_thsignA]

I'm melting YC's Kitchen Spice - luv this scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

For this evening it is BBW Pumpkin Cupcake and YC Vanilla Cupcake plus a Yankee Banana Nut Bread votive.

Trep, what a pretty avatar!

Tonight I'm testing a votive of YC Meadow Showers. Even unlit I could smell it across the room! Not sure if it's a keeper, though--not bad, just not remarkable.

It has gotten gray and windy tonight, we could use a little rain along with it!

Tonight I am melting Pumpkin Spice from my unlabeled stash.

55657.gif Good Morning

Just started CFTKR Harvest Flapjacks in the melter

Need more coffee....

Morning...

Starting my morning with

Orange Juice Cake from Hearts & Tarts...mmmmm!

La La's Strawberry Surprise from VDC....can't figure out what the surprise is!? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Have a good one....looks like it's gonna be another cool day here....not complaining. ;)

I am burning YC Sugared Apple and Macintosh. Another lovely day here. I decided to add my medium writing YC jar I got at TJ Maxx the other day to the mix--it is called Nutmeg but smells kind of like a lighter version of the retired Cinnamon Sugar scent. I don't know if I will like this one or not but we will let it get more of a melt pool and see.

trep, I can't wait to burn my Pumpkin Cupcake B&BW candle.

Aria, I love your coffee and donut pic!

We just got back from the park where I let DS # 1 run around and walked two miles with the boys in the double stroller- quite a workout going uphill! I envy all of you with the fall-ish weather. We are not even in our hottest month yet. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Today it's Strawberry Satsuma from HHS and Serendipity Marshmallow Delight from CFTKR. Both are strong and delightful! th_shewiggle.gif

Meltapalooza going on here...

SGA ~ Froot Loop Noel

LKC ~ Fruit Loops

Tiffany ~ Rockin' the Stars (upstairs and holy moly it's strong!)

Tiffany ~ Caramelized Pralines

Skinny Dip ~ ZB Zest

I also have some ribs cooking in the crock pot and they smell delish!

biolaeagles, sounds like you got a great work out! I always love going uphill on my bike...the burn!!!!

Off to water my flowers

[smilie=th_slider_hi5] Great workout, Bolaeagles!!

Aria...that sure sounds like a meltapalooza!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

This late afternoon it's a BIG favorite from JLC&C ....Glazed Cinnamon Donuts.... [smilie=cloud_9] this one makes me drool.... :thwetkissf:...so glad I got it in a loaf!

By the way, has anyone heard anything about her Sale orders from April? It's been quite a long time now...I could have sworn the TAT was for June. [smilie=th_anyminute]

By the way, has anyone heard anything about her Sale orders from April? It's been quite a long time now...I could have sworn the TAT was for June.

MaggieMae - I was on her open FB page a while ago and some were asking about their pkgs, so I'm guessing they all haven't gone out yet. It said she's hoping to reopen sometime in November. I hope U get your waxies long before that.:blink:

I'm melting Lil Kitchen Candles' Lemon Icebox Pie/Zucchini Bread - wonderful scent! :sHa_okay: I think she's been closed since March - anyone know if/when she'll reopen?

Thanks Sweet! :) I did write to her in June to see how things were progressing and she said not too much longer. I think there were about 20 people ahead of me. My order was very small so I should probably just forget about it for now.

I think LKC closed up for good...at least that's what I heard. I know BSF is selling her stuff in their site now. [smilie=th_scratch]

Still melting the same downstairs...

Upstairs it's Not Tonight Honey from Happy Hippy

[smilie=th_slider_hi5] Great workout, Bolaeagles!!

Aria...that sure sounds like a meltapalooza!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

This late afternoon it's a BIG favorite from JLC&C ....Glazed Cinnamon Donuts.... [smilie=cloud_9] this one makes me drool.... :thwetkissf:...so glad I got it in a loaf!

By the way, has anyone heard anything about her Sale orders from April? It's been quite a long time now...I could have sworn the TAT was for June. [smilie=th_anyminute]

Thanks for the work-out encouragement, guys!

I LOVE doughnut scents, they make me drool too! MaggieMae, that's an INSANE TAT...ahh!

Just switched melters to Marshmallow Madness from HHS (my favorite marshmallow scent to date!) and Pink Sugar Cookies from Tara's. I had to go on Tara's site and buy some pink blends after melting this. I spent the last of my "fun" money this month...which, of course, is all on candles and wax.

Sweet, I haven't sniffed Sweater Weather yet. Has anyone else smell this one? I like the name. I keep checking my email for a BBW 2 for $22 sale. Did you see their new Blueberry Pumpkin? I wonder if that one smells good.

This afternoon, I got to start a whole batch of new candles from the old stash-o-rama. It was so fun and the house smelled great. Here's what I pulled out to burn this week. As you can tell, it's still hot and summery here.snoopy.gif

Archipelago Botanical - Lanai

BBW - Pineapple Punch

Spotted Hog - Banshee Bread Pudding

BBW - Sweet Macaroon

Good Morning. :) Sitting outside llistening to the Mourning Doves....love the sound of them!!

Jules, there's nothing like finishing up candles and breaking into some new ones!! I haven't had a chance to sniff the B&BW scents yet, maybe today.

I spent the last of my "fun" money this month...which, of course, is all on candles and wax.

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] ...ohhhh, I can relate!!!

Starting my day with

Pics, Petals & Scents Pastry Shop & Fresh Brewed Coffee

Upstairs it's LSC Pink Ocean Air

Have a good one. :)

Jules--I smelled BBW Blueberry Pumpkin the other day and to me it was a lot of blueberry but not much pumpkin--kind of reminded me of Yankee Blueberry Scone. I only smelled it for a second, though, so on closer sniff it might be better than I am thinking.

I am burning YC Lilac Blossoms on this lovely day.