The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Back to School with Scents that are Cool

Finally changed the scents although they could have gone on for hours more...

It's Butterfly Lane's Melonberry and Sugared Melon Cookies

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] Night.

Edit...Jules, I'll try to figure out how to do that on this new contraption. ;)

Rivercat, high 50's at night in August? What a treat that must be. th_sml29.gif

I'm starting the morning off with Can-do - Blue Ribbon Cookies

How is FP selling tarts these days? Are they all RTS or do they accept custom orders? I'm about due for a FP order. It's been too long.

Jules - When they first went to RTS they gave an option of still ordering custom scents, tho, there was a high minimum ($100?) order. But now I only see the RTS waxies. Kind of a bummer if there's a scent you're wanting to try & it's not listed in the RTS (especially in candles). Best way to find out is to email them & ask. They're making quite a few RTS now, bet U could find a few U might like! [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Me too, Maggie! Wanna see!

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] Me too...me too! [smilie=yes] [smilie=yes]

I'm melting TSP's Toast & A Latte from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] This is soooo good & I don't C it on their list, think I'll have to ask em about it cuz I might *need* more. [smilie=th_cha40]

It has been storming for hours here so am just now getting the computer fired up. I have on a Yankee writing jar called Pineapple which I am fairly certain is Pineapple Cilantro and also a Yankee Cool Pops Pina Colada. It smells very good in here right now.

I replaced the Pina Colada with Vanilla Cupcake. I was getting a pineapple overload- [smilie=th_oops_] But now it smells extra good in here.

Rivercat, high 50's at night in August? What a treat that must be. th_sml29.gif

I'm starting the morning off with Can-do - Blue Ribbon Cookies

I just melted that yesterday night- so good!

MaggieMae, I was coveting the Marshmallow Cookie Jar when TBG had it on sale!

Today I'm melting Dutch Apple Crunch from Backroad Hobbies and burning a B&BW candle in Apple Crumble. I wish it was fall weather to go with my fall scents!

Hey biolaeagles...although the Marshmallow Cookie Jar smells great on cold sniff, it's been very soft all day....very uncommon for TBG. [smilie=th_scratch]

Ok, I decided to use my old laptop cause I don't know how to handle photos on the other thing....here's my candle cabinet....I love the shabby beat up look...I know some people think it's yucky but....

IMG_1400_zps07776526.jpg

And a shot from above...I love the little drawers...

IMG_1398_zps8668c833.jpg

I cant believe how much this baby holds....lots and lots!!!

Welp...time for a change...

Cinnamon Bun

Cuppy Cake Zucchini both from Avas

MaggieMae - I'm into the prim, weathered look & luv your new cabinet [smilie=th_1_bigone110] - perfect home for your waxies!! We're all gonna have candle cabinet envy! :)

I'm melting Nene's Pumpkin Chai - wonderful scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Candle cabinet envy for sure. Maggiemae, that cabinet is beautiful. That photo peeking into those drawers...th_slider_flirt.gifOh my! Drool.

I'm melting YC Salted Caramel tonight. It's not bad but I'm already thinking of my next scent.

Thanks Sweet and Jules! I really love it and it's so much easier getting my tarts out of it than unstacking my decorative boxes. Now, I just gotta start using some of the contents! ;)

Maggie, I love your cabinet! The color, the distressed look, the little drawers... it's just [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Melting Sugar Cookie from Scentsy and rummaging around to see if I have something to put with it...

Trep-Great thread title!

Maggie-love the candle cabinet!!!

Renovations still have about a month to go. I haven't been able to enjoy my wax that much the summer. This weekend I am at the beach so I had a lot of candles burning yesterday.

YC Napa Valley Sun

YC Sun & Sand

YC Grapevine & Oak

YC Beach Vacation

YC Beach Escape

My DS got engaged this weekend!! I have known about it for awhile so now I can share the good news ! Don't know yet when the wedding will be.

Michele--thanks about the title and congrats on your son't engagement.

As storms start to move in again I have just lit Yankee Pink Dragonfruit. All morning I have had my Yankee Vanilla Cookie under the candle lamp so it smells good in here already.

Good Morning friends!

Melting Ultimate Cheesecake from CFTKR right now....I may add some of a CMC sccopable in Strawberries & Spice to give it a little fruitiness.

Been sooo busy lately. DS#2 & DH went to camp with the Scouts for 4 days. DS#1 has started band camp...he's in marching band this year (9th grade) and since he plays the tuba in the concert band, he will be playing the Sousaphone in marching band. That thing is HUGE and HEAVY! Buuuut, he LOVES band and is very passionate about it, so it'll be fun for him. Looking forward to seeing them perform at parades and football games!!!!

Love that cabinet Maggie...your stash is so neat and organized! Are all the drawers full?

Michele, bet you can't wait to get the house back to normal. Congrats to DS!!!

sweet, I love Nene's pumpkin scents...hope Pumpkin Chai is on the scent list this fall.

Take care...have a great Sunday everyone!

Michele, congrats to your son! sSig_woohoo2.gif

Aria, I was in the marching band (flute) all throughout high school and loved it! I can remember the long hours of band camp just like it was yesterday....th_aa17.gif

Today I'm melting Sleepy from TBG and Pink Vanilla Butter Fudge from SMT, I remember hating pink scents during my pregnancy and was so sad I couldn't melt what I bought. I'm so glad that's not the case anymore! th_shewiggle.gif

For the rest of the day it is YC Red Velvet and Christmas Cookie plus Ashland Vanilla.

Hi! I've been melting Haley's Pink Cherries since this morning, and I think I will light up a fruity candle here in a bit to boost up its fading scent.

MaggieMae, I think your cabinet (and its contents) is positively droolworthy. It looks really classy, I think.

Michele, I join everyone in congratulating your DS. You must be so excited! Has there been any talk of a date for the wedding yet?

Aria - I think Nene's usually brings out her fall scents in September ....? I'll be on the watch cuz I luv her pumpkin scents, 2! [smilie=yes]

Biolaeagles - Glad U can melt your pinks again...with all those boyz in your house, U need a a few girly sniffs! [smilie=th_giggle] Were there any other scents U couldn't do during your pregnancy?

I'm melting K's Kreations Amish Spice Loaf from a CF pal - yummmy scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]