The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Back to School with Scents that are Cool

Good Morning!

Melting a piece of one of my cute pies from SGA...it's a blend of Crunch Berries and ZB...yummers!

Maggie, we have mourning doves here too, although I haven't heard them yet this morning.

Supposed to be a gorgeous day here and warmer...high near 80!

Taking DS#1 up to school in a bit for school pics and then I am off to get a haircut this afternoon.

Have a good one friends!

I love starting new candles too! I have lots of partially burned candles to finish up first so I am going to concentrate on that for awhile.

On this gorgeous day I am just burning one candle-YC Vanilla Chai. Love it!! Great scent and a strong throw !!

I have so much to catch up on here. Will keep me busy for awhile. I am at the beach for a few days so I can relax with my wax.

Enjoy the day everyone!!

I agree Trep....stopped at B&BW earlier and they didn't have much but the blueberry is definitely prominent in the Blueberry Pumpkin candle. I was disappointed with the cider donut....I didn't smell any donut. :(

Aria, we have the same weather here! Beautiful!

Michele, enjoy your time at the beach with your wax...what could be better? ;) Do you see an end in sight with your renovations?

Still enjoying my earlier scents. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

The Lilac Blossoms wasn't suiting me today so I have gone to Christmas Cookie--I know, quite a switch but you how some days your nose just is wonky??? Well, that is me today. I also have on my Ashland Vanilla candle.

Good morning, all! It is warm here, but not too awful (85 degrees). Today I'm melting Blueberry Nut Bread from OLC and Cinnamon Buns from Granny's. I am absolutely in LOVE with the Blueberry Nut Bread scent from OLC!th_smilies-2.gif

Hi! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I just lit up a new YC Housewarmer in Fruit Fusion that I got during clearance. I'll be interested to see what the throw is like on this one because it smells so strong in the jar.

Earlier today I had the new YC Salted Caramel Housewarmer going, and I couldn't believe how the scent threw, even after blowing it out!

I just got my tracking number from CBV and can't wait to try out one of the spa scents I got in a large candle: Badedas. I remember using green colored gelee body wash in this scent while I was in Europe, where the fragrance is really popular. But that's been years ago. Anyway, I'm hoping the scent will be just as good as I remember.

It's smokey outdoors from more wildfires, so I'm glad I can stay indoors and enjoy nicer wax scents!

Sweet, I haven't sniffed Sweater Weather yet. Has anyone else smell this one? I like the name. I keep checking my email for a BBW 2 for $22 sale. Did you see their new Blueberry Pumpkin? I wonder if that one smells good.

Jules - I stopped @ B&BW's to sniff the new scents but they didn't have the Sweater Weather candle yet. They did have it in a room spray tho, so I sniffed that. It's definitely out of my bakery scent box, but I did like it! [smilie=yes] I sniffed some fresh (not laundry type), a little spearmint and maybe a little herbal - not overpowering , but in a relaxing, pleasant way. It's not cologne-y either. Maybe if I reeeeely pushed it I 'spose some might get a hint of that, but maybe it's more a tiny hint of powder or musk...? I got their Snowed In candle last winter which isn't a bakery scent either, but I liked that, too, so I'm thinking....a Sweater Weather candle is probably in my future. [smilie=th_cha40] It seemed more of a winter scent than autumn 2 me. Sorry - I didn't even sniff the Blueberry Pumpkin cuz I don't care for blueberry scents...even mixing it with pumpkin didn't tempt me.[smilie=th_cha69]

I was disappointed with the cider donut....I didn't smell any donut. :(

MaggieMae - With such an enticing name, I was hoping for a lot, but I was disappointed in the cold sniff, 2. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Burning: Vanilla Caramel Swirl by Village Candle Co.

Susan - I followed the link to the Village Candle sale in the sale threads yesterday and this one sure caught my eye. Sounds delish [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ...whatcha think?

I'm melting YC's Autumn Wreath. [smilie=th_00000020] Our days of cooler weather lately have put me in such an autumn mood! Which got me thinking...why R there 2 names for fall (fall & autumn), but only 1 name for the other seasons (winter, spring, summer)...? Altho, some may have a few *other names* :blush: for winter that probably aren't allowed on here...:tongue:

[smilie=th_funny_sign] ya know, that's true Sweet!!

The Tomato & Basil was not making my nose happy....and the Margarita was blah....so I added Lemonade Donuts from Scent Illusion to the warmers. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I couldn't find Sweater Weather either...I thought there were slim pickings in my store.

Hoping to make it to the mall tomorrow to check out both B&BW and YC. I remembered to print out the coupons AND put them in my purse this time around. Usually I only remember coupons when I'm halfway to the mall entrance [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Tonight it's YC Oceanside in the living room and B&BW Watermelon Lemonade in the bedroom. Needed something light this evening, as it's warm and a little humid out.

Jules - I stopped @ B&BW's to sniff the new scents but they didn't have the Sweater Weather candle yet. They did have it in a room spray tho, so I sniffed that. It's definitely out of my bakery scent box, but I did like it! [smilie=yes] I sniffed some fresh (not laundry type), a little spearmint and maybe a little herbal - not overpowering , but in a relaxing, pleasant way. It's not cologne-y either. Maybe if I reeeeely pushed it I 'spose some might get a hint of that, but maybe it's more a tiny hint of powder or musk...? I got their Snowed In candle last winter which isn't a bakery scent either, but I liked that, too, so I'm thinking....a Sweater Weather candle is probably in my future. [smilie=th_cha40] It seemed more of a winter scent than autumn 2 me. Sorry - I didn't even sniff the Blueberry Pumpkin cuz I don't care for blueberry scents...even mixing it with pumpkin didn't tempt me.[smilie=th_cha69]

Our days of cooler weather lately have put me in such an autumn mood! Which got me thinking...why R there 2 names for fall (fall & autumn), but only 1 name for the other seasons (winter, spring, summer)...? Altho, some may have a few *other names* :blush: for winter that probably aren't allowed on here...:tongue:

Thanks, Sweet. Sweater Weather does sound like a cozy winter type of scent. I like how you described it.

That's funny about the seasons. I wonder why that is. Which word do you prefer? I think autumn sounds prettier. th_hema1.gif

I couldn't find Sweater Weather either...I thought there were slim pickings in my store.

MaggieMae, I noticed the same thing at our local BBW. Maybe they were transitioning from summer to falltumn. wink.gif Also, only some of the fragrances were on sale in store while all of them were on sale online. annoying

Hoping to make it to the mall tomorrow to check out both B&BW and YC. I remembered to print out the coupons AND put them in my purse this time around. Usually I only remember coupons when I'm halfway to the mall entrance [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Right? I forget too. Coupons and reusable shopping bags. I remember halfway through the parking lot.

You guys have me wanting to go to B&BW this weekend!

Debra - Go...go....go! [smilie=yes] I went yesterday just to sniff the candles so I'd be prepared when they have their next sale. Just sayin......:ssshopping:

That's funny about the seasons. I wonder why that is. Which word do you prefer? I think autumn sounds prettier. th_hema1.gif

Maybe they were transitioning from summer to falltumn. wink.gif

Jules - I think autumn sounds prettier, too. Falltumn? [smilie=th_giggle] I dunno...[smilie=th_biqazm1]

MaggieMae - Did U sniff B&BW's Autumn Coffee? I was kinda disappointed on the cold sniff. Probably just me, but I got a little too much chocolate & would rather have more coffee. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I'm melting Pumpkin Chai Coffee. Another beautiful cooler morning here. The pollen count is high, tho & that makes my eyelids sooooo itchy. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

... and reusable shopping bags. I remember halfway through the parking lot.

Oh my gosh...that's ME!! I own at least ten but ALWAYS forget to bring them in!! [smilie=th_scratch]

Sweet... [smilie=th_sad2hz1] I didn't see or smell any Autumn Coffee in my store!! [smilie=th_shout] The only coffee scent I saw was Harvest Coffee which was just a plain coffee scent...blah.

Feel better!!

Sweet... [smilie=th_sad2hz1] I didn't see or smell any Autumn Coffee in my store!! [smilie=th_shout] The only coffee scent I saw was Harvest Coffee which was just a plain coffee scent...blah.

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_oops_] I got the name wrong, that's the one I sniffed. U didn't get a chocolate note, huh?

Susan - I followed the link to the Village Candle sale in the sale threads yesterday and this one sure caught my eye. Sounds delish [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ...whatcha think?

Sweet, I really love this scent, I would get this one again. Yummy

Michele, enjoy your time at the beach with your wax...what could be better? ;) Do you see an end in sight with your renovations?

Renovations are slooow. So over it. My house is a mess. It is driving me crazy. Making progress. Hopefully in October I can have my furniture delivered and be done.

Burning the YC Vanilla Chai again and YC Caramel Pecan Pie. I needed a change from all the summer scents.

Hi, candle peeps! [smilie=The_Hi] We got back from Disney yesterday afternoon. Had a blast; loved Cars Land! Felt like we were in the movie. So fun! Now I need a vacation from my vacation. [smilie=th_laughing] Melting Coffee Tree from Scentsy and Coffee Cake Swirl from ScentSationals.

mpfand--glad you had such a good time and glad you are back with us.

I have added YC Vanilla Cupcake to the mix and everything is smelling great. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr