The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Yep, Sweet, Albuquerque is at 5000 ft. so because of our high elevation, we get it an average of about five times each season. In 2006, we got a record snow between Christmas and New Year's of 15 inches! [smilie=th_thConfus_55]

Added in BH&G Sugar Sweet Gumdrop downstairs in the Rec Room and after a bit of coaxing, the girls are assembling the tree. [smilie=th_aa20]

I told them I would do the decorating.

Also added Shayz Pink Brownies

The Weather Channel is now saying 90% chance. Keeping our fingers crossed! [smilie=th_aa17]

ResizedImage_1355084344507.jpg[/img]

Just in case you've never seen snow in New Mexico, here is a photo taken from our balcony of the last snow of the season in late March . :)

ETA: This picture seems awfully large. Sorry! [smilie=th_fear8]

Great pic honey! I'm so ready to get some snow... I really hope by Christmas we have a little on the ground.

I have melting Yankee Harvest, BH&G Carmel Pecan, burning Yankee Apple Pumpkin and GC Warm Apple Crisp. It's smelling awesome in here.

I need to find the motivation to start wrapping... **Sigh!**

Good Morning everyone :)) Melting BH&G's country Kettle Corn this morning @ work....trying to wake up! It's Monday ):

Good morning! Burning Lemon Pound cake from Our Own Candle Company, it's a light throw but it smells nice. I added Can-do Cookies with Santa so I should soon be getting a huge throw of baking coming from the kitchen.

I love the picture of snow. We don't get much snow in South Carolina but I sure would love some for Christmas.

Have a great day!

Beautiful picture, honeybear.

It's a chilly 34 degrees this morning. Turned on the heat for the first time this winter. Starting the day with Snowman Giggles from Aunt Nena's.

Sweet, thank you for the kind words about my family's health struggles. You're always so kind. We're hoping for a brighter 2013.

NMHoneybear, that's a beautiful photo! New Mexico is such a picturesque state. [smilie=yes] I loved your story of the butterflies!

My three little granddaughters came over yesterday. We baked and frosted Christmas cookies and got the tree decorated. They're actually starting to get really good at all these holiday festivities. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

No waxies yesterday because those cookies scented up the place just fine. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Today it's Can-Do's Amish Apples. More [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Gail

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Melting CCCC Christmas Memories

CFTKR Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin,Christmas Wish and Cinnamon and Clove

Thanks for the lovely picture Honeybear!

Good Morning!!

Enjoyed catching up on the boards. It has been a very busy last couple of days. I am starting to get a bit overwhelmed by all the Christmas preparations. Still a good deal of Christmas shopping to do. Got a lot done but more to go.

Melting HHS Mrs. Clause Cookies, HHS Granmas Mrs. Claus Zucchini Bread, and CFTKR Christmas Village.

Scentsationals ~ Shimmering Spruce

Scent Appeal ~ Peppermint Serendipity

Have a great night

Christmas-6.jpg

Hey all.

Gail...sounds like a wonderful day with the Granddaughters!!!

Before work it was:

Celtic Moonspice from Front Porch...amazing and strong scent! <3

After work it is:

Santa's Pipe from Nellies Acres...just started so we'll see.

Have a good evening!

After work it is:

Santa's Pipe from Nellies Acres...just started so we'll see.

Maggie-How was that one? I have that one too and I was curious to what you thought of it.

Starting my day with BH&G Creamy Spiced Eggnog in all melters.

Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Santa's Pipe did well but I'm just not a big fan of the cherry in it.

EDIT: Oh, that's funny Michele, I posted before I saw your post. LOL The throw was moderate but all over the house. I think I like that scent with less cherry and more pipe smell! :)

Today it's:

Dream Tarts Gingerbread from a CF pal! [smilie=th_teks0311] Mmmmmmm!

CFTKR Cranberry ZB from my swap box! [smilie=th_teks0311] Another Mmmmmm!

Gingerbread Man from Nellies's Acres

Of course the old DH told me it smells like a fire before he left for work.... [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq]

Upstairs:

Minty Mint from TBG- excellent.

Have a good one! :)

Santa-1.gif Good Morning friends...how are you doing today?

It's a beautiful sunny day here, but cold...I'll take it!

Melting...

YOCC ~ Elf Sweat...me likey!

CHS ~ Frosted Winterberry...love it...very warm & cozy scent

Did you guys know that CHS is closing? :(

I am off to run some errands...an exchange at Kohl's, drugstore, vet's office and library.

Have a lovely day! holidayhug.gif