The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

Just changed out the melters:

Melting-

Nene's Sugared Spruce

Nene's Sweet Snow Pine

Burning-

YC Balsam & Cedar

YC Red Apple Wreath

It smells delicious in here!!

Oh my gosh Honeybear...what a day!!! I do hope your DD feels better soon!

Aria...I made a second Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday so tonight it's leftovers that sound kinda like yours: Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Turnips, Stuffing & Broccoli/Cauliflower in Cheese Sauce. [smilie=th_00000020]

Changed up the scents after work:

Christmas Wish from WAHM....this has got to be one of my favorite scents for the season...I hope I ordered more from someone!!!

Candy Cane Kisses from LSC...love this!!

:)

Hello CandleFinders!

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Been in a bit of a slump, so I haven't even been melting much. I had a great visit with my DD Mel, but she went back last Wednesday. And another of my DD moved to North Carolina on the very same day. I've been feeling very down about not having them close by.

[smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Been bummed also, about my husband's work - it got bought out recently and all his overtime cut, so he started delivering pizzas as a 2nd job to make up the lost income. He survived the first wave of lay-offs, which we are very grateful for. But now they have sent him south of the border to Mexicali to teach workers there how to do the job so they can outsource it - ugh makes me so mad. I am SO sick of corporate greed.

[smilie=th_hmph] [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] [smilie=th_pullhair]

Getting off the

:soapbox:

now

This evening I finally decided to melt something:

Apple Grove by CFTKR

Tomorrow I am determined to have my house smelling good again

Laurie--I know how you feel as we went through something similar a few years back. It is so frustrating when you hate a situation but are powerless to do anything about it. Hope things improve soon.

This morning it is Scentsationals Vanilla Cupcake. Hope everyone has a good day.

Morning. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Laurie...I hope things turn around for you soon! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Changed the upstairs melter:

Flannel Sheets from Scent Appeal

Downstairs I am STILL enjoying the LSC Candy Cane Kisses and WAHM Christmas Wish...so they are staying. They have gone all night long. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Have a good one. :)

Last night I starting melting Dulce de Leche from Scentsy. It's still going strong so I'm just going to leave it until I get home from work this evening. Have a good day, everyone!

Hi there wax buddies 50509.gif

OMG, just gave Ozzy a bath. What a complete freak. 1sm110starstruck.gif He's a little ticked at me right now. drama.gif

At least he's clean and soft and smells good.

Melting and burning assortment of scents...

CHS ~ Snow Angel...very nice in the MBR

CFTKR ~ Holiday Nostalgia...piney, spicey and fruity

CHS ~ Gingerbread Brule`

YC ~ Pumpkin Buttercream jar

Thompson's ~ Harvest Spice jar

trep & Aria - Garlic bread.....turkey dinner.....delicious! th_Drglar.gif

shortygal, love turkey! Come to think of it...now I also want some garlic bread!

Aria...I made a second Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday so tonight it's leftovers that sound kinda like yours: Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Turnips, Stuffing & Broccoli/Cauliflower in Cheese Sauce. [smilie=th_00000020]

yummo Maggie!

Honeybear - Hope your DD is feeling better! [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Aria - What? No pumpkin pie?? :D

I'm melting a YC fave - Autumn Wreath. :wub:

sweet, I know...I have all the stuff to make a pumpkin pie too! We had some mint brownie ice cream instead...lol

Laurie, ballonenbloemen.gif so sorry to hear you're down...take care

Okay, off to fold laundry and put up some more decorations...getting there slowly but surely.

img27.gif

Morning :)

Good to see you, Laurie! Miss you. [smilie=th_empathy]

DD is back in school today. She slept all day yesterday which was the best thing for her. We're taking a rain check on the movie. Just hoping now that DD#1 doesn't get it. She absolutely HATES stomach flu with a passion! [smilie=th_fear8]

Can-Do Pumpkin Puddin' Bread and Black Licorice

Shayz Sunny Sand

Only changed out a few warmers since I am going to be out much of the day. Lunch with an old friend and then a visit to my "other dad" Eddie...my "other mother's" DH. He is having a very difficult time after losing his wife and best friend a week ago today. :(

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

For this afternoon it will be Iced Carrot Cake from BH&G.

NMHoneybear--glad to hear your DD could return to school. Hopefully no one else will get it. That is nice of you to be seeing your other dad. I am sure he is still in shock. I am sure your visit will be a comfort to him.

Now melting in the mudroom...Snowman Balls ~ TBG

In the kitchen, Pumpkin Spice Latte from BL. Next time I order from BL, I am getting this scent in a loaf melt! Yes, it's that good!

Evening all. [smilie=The_Hi]

Honeybear...I hope you had a nice day with your friend and other Dad! I am sure your visit is much appreciated!! Glad to hear your DD is feeling lots better! :)

Melting:

Mittens & Mistletoe from Nellies Acres...love this one and this was my last 3 tarts. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Burning:

Frasier Fir from Woodwick.... [smilie=th_00000020] By far my favorite scent from them! Time to order another candle!

Honeybear, I'm glad your DD is feeling better. That's great that you're able to spend some time with your other Dad. I'm sure having family around is a great comfort to him during this difficult time.

Melting Classic Frosted Gingerbread from BH&G.

Don't you hate it when you preview your post, then forget to actually post it? :blush:

Tonight (and last night, too!) has been Kristen's - Ozark Mountain Honey.

NMHoneybear-Hope your visit with your other Dad brought him some comfort.

Melted Nellies's Acres Sugar Cookies last night in 3 melters. I couldn't smell a thing. They were from last year and were palm wax so maybe they didn't age well...IDK. Driving DD to bus soon then will change out the melters.

Had some good ones yesterday:

- Wehi Lani (Candle Dippers) - very fresh & fruity! Cold smell was not compelling but the melted scent was awesome.

- Tulip (TBG) - so nice and good throw in my 15watt plug-in.

- Fluffy Key Lime Sugar Cookies (YOCC) - I've had my YOCC tarts for 4 months now...the throw on this one is better than a while ago. This is a really good scent and the throw is good for me now - yay!

- Beautiful Zen (TBG...Lush Karma type) - so strong! I like this scent every once in a while. It's kind of overpowering.

Before that I had some big duds...the most disappointing one was Patchouli tea lights from Pier One. The throw was really strong for tea lights but I hated the scent :(. I bought a bunch of candles and teal lights because the cold smell was sooo good; the burn was awful for me. Actually, DD liked it and she is picky! I will be giving the candles to her.

Good Morning

Today I have the last of my Thankful by CFTKR (left over from last year, still going strong)

all over my house

Also some Warm Cracklin' Campfire by BH&G in the bathrooms

I am trying to focus on what I'm thankful for and not what I am missing

Have a great day