The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Jingle Bells, Good Christmas Smells

G'morning!

Glad to hear your other melt is stronger Sweet! I put on:

A Christmas Story from Goose Creek....hope it kicks.

Sweet...are the GC paraffin? Mine are a bit soft so maybe they are a blend and curing might help...gonna go peek at the site. Sherlock on the case. ;)

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning! Melting Vanilla Spice from Delightful Scents and Chestnuts & Brown Sugar from Back Road Hobbies.

Morning, friends.

Debra ~ OMG! How scary! Glad to hear DH is doing much better.

Sweet ~ I am awaiting my very first Goose Creek order, so it's good to know they are throwing.

Took pizzas, salad, and pies for dessert to my other dad's last night. He is so heartbroken from my mom Billie's passing. Hope it's okay to share a short story...

My mom Billie loved butterflies. After she passed away last Tuesday night, I told my girls to be sure and watch for signs from her as I believe our loved ones are still around us after they pass and want us to know they are. The girls don't really buy it and DD#1 said, "Mom, I'll believe it if I see a flock of butterflies." On our way over to her house last night, we were at a stop light and the car in front of us had a license plate holder with a flock of butterflies on it! :o I'd never seen a license plate rim like that...literally seven three-dimensional butterflies around the perimeter! Not only that, then DD noticed that the car was a Honda CRV...the very same make and model her Grandma Billie drove. They're still not convinced, but I sure am. :)

Beezy Tarts Bear Claws & Spiced Pumpkin Brulee

BH&G Sugar Sweet Gumdrop

Homemade Whispers of Love & Eggnog Bread

Hope you all have a nice weekend. Going to get that downstairs tree up this weekend if it's the last thing I do! [smilie=yes]

Trying a couple of melts from my Goose Creek order I received today. Spice Cake in the kitchen and family room- this is really good, but I do wish is were stronger. Vanilla Cashmere in the master bedroom and bathroom- I definitely smell coconut so I had to look up the description again. "Wrap yourself in a cashmere blanket on a cool night while enjoying vanilla blossom, sugared raspberry, iced coconut and sandalwood milk."

I put on: A Christmas Story from Goose Creek....hope it kicks.

Sweet...are the GC paraffin? Mine are a bit soft so maybe they are a blend and curing might help...gonna go peek at the site. Sherlock on the case. ;)

MaggieMae - :thyay: Sherlock's on the case! :D Let us know what U find out. How did the Christmas Story do 4 U?

Sweet ~ I am awaiting my very first Goose Creek order, so it's good to know they are throwing.

Honeybear - The Caramel Apple was stronger than the 1st one I tried, but it didn't last very long 4 me. Let us know what U think when U melt yours, ok? Grieving is a difficult time to go thru - you're a good friend for being with your other father & helping him. I'm glad seeing the butterflies brought U comfort & good memories. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting CFTKR's English Breakfast Zucchini Bread - deeelish! :wub:

Hey all [smilie=th_wave]

Still melting the GC "A Christmas Story" and I love it...if I do decide to get a candle or two- this will be one of them. I really don't think this smells like Christmas because the Orange blossom is dominant to me. I can not believe it is still going after being on since this morning! It's not super duper strong but it is still strong to me. I do have the entire clam going in different areas.

Sweet~ Couldn't find anything on the website so I wrote GC an email and I hope to hear back by Monday!!! I'll let ya know what I find out!

Heartinchains~ I HAD to go to look up the description for Granny's Apron since the name is SO CUTE- zucchini bread and pie crust? [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Have a good evenin' all!

Honeybear, we had a friend that had ladybugs decorating everything. When she passed away, a ladybug landed on the guestbook during her service. It makes your heart leap, doesn't it?

Tonight I have Botanical Orchard from Newman Lake and Spice Bazaar from Scentsy melting.

I'm melting Goose Creek's Apple Spice and burning B&BW's Hot Apple Toddy candle. This is a real 'basic' scent that's been around so long, was one of the first scents I had in a candle, but I still luv it. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Sixteen days until Christmas peeps! ;) Who's got their tree up? [smilie=th_sml29]

Good Morning!

Melting Scentsy Hazelnut Latte

BRH Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

CFTKR Nutmeg Nellie

BH&G Candied Caramel Pecan

Have a great day everyone!

We have our tree up, Sweet! [smilie=yes]

skylar, your scents sound wonderful! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Starting out with French Toast and Coffee Tree, both from Scentsy.

Have a good Sunday, everyone! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Still waiting for them to get the tree up downstairs... [smilie=th_anyminute]

The tree in the Great Room is up, but our main tree goes in the Rec Room and it's been in the middle of the room for a week now. Looks like I am going to have to put some yummy tarts down there and get things moving myself. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

LSC Maple Berry Bread

Homemade Caramel Toffee Apple Crunch & Buttercream Bliss

We have an 80% chance for snow today. Yippee! Making some potato soup and beer bread for dinner on this chilly day. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Been chauffeur for the boys all day...

Just put on Christmas Wassail and New York Style Cheesecake...both from Carol

trep, I thought that BHG gumdrop scent was sort of a dud too...

Off to pick up DS#2 from his hockey buddy's house.

holidayxmas.gif

Aria--I thought the gumdrop being a dud might just be my nose so thanks for telling me you found it to be the same. It started out strong but I didn't really think much of the scent anyway, but it didn't last at all.

For this evening I will put on Scentsationals Warm Hugs (sugar cookie) and probably something fruity in the bath.