The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Hi there! I have been trying to get here to post, but something always comes up. :angry: I love keeping up with what everyone is melting and your fun little stories.

Let's see, at the very moment I have 3 melters going around the house...

Bonfire Bliss ~ CFTKR ~ from a sweet CF buddy...heavenly! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Putting this on my bag-worthy list for my next order. Thank you CF buddy! [smilie=thank_you]

Ultimate Bakery Shop ~ CFTKR ~ a new one from Carol and I just started it in a tealight melter...getting tiny whiffs of sweet buttercream frosting, cookies and cake. Pretty yummy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Fall Festival ~ CFTKR ~ a Fall favorite here and as always so good and spicy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

shorty, oh I am jealous...I want some pUmPkIn SpIcE creamer NOW!!!! I have the Heath Bar one now which is actually extremely delicious. [smilie=th_blij51]

honeybear, oh I am so glad you are enjoying YOCC! Connie has listed some new scents and I am chomping at the bit to order!!!!

sweet, how's that kitty doing? Tiger and Ozzy are sending get well wishes! [smilie=th_catkiss]

Hope everyone is having a good Monday. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] Off to fold and put away laundry.

To my nose, it is like a sweet pumpkin type scent with some spice. I like it

Shortygal - [smilie=th_teks0311] Hopefully some more fall scents will still show up at my stores. Not that I *need* any more tarts..... [smilie=th_pardon]

sweet, how's that kitty doing? Tiger and Ozzy are sending get well wishes!

Aria - Other than not being able to get to his food & water, he seems to be doing fine. I've been holding a dish of food inside his cone so he could eat, but I'm not home during the day to do that. I've decided to experiment & cut a small wedge off the end of the cone underneath his chin/mouth & hope that'll help him get to the food/water. The cone doesn't move around his neck, so I don't think he can get to his wound. Kippy sends a high 4 (can't do a high 5 :lol: ) to Tiger & Ozzie! [smilie=th_clap1]

I'm melting BH&G's Vanilla Cookie Crunch and it smells soooo good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] More pumpkin goodies showing up in the grocery store...Ruggles Pumpkin Pie ice cream and the International Coffee's (the dry mix U add water to) Pumpkin Spice latte. Yummmm! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Hey all. Long day.

Earlier today was Sugar Cookie French Toast from LSC

Just changed to Apple Harvest from Distinctly Pink

Aria...gotta go take a peek at YOCC... [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Sweet....that actually sounds like a good idea! I hope it works!

Have a good evening. :)

Busy Bee-2 T-lights of 7 up pd cake in computer room

CCCC- Vanilla Smoothie in Master bedroom

Slatkin candle Marshmallow fireside in Kitchen/family room

Can-Do Sugar Butt upstairs in guest bedroom

House smells really good

Last remnants of my Bonfire Bliss, Old Colonial Hearth finishing off this evening.

Added another RAOW gift from a CF buddy (thanks again), I can't find the bag, and I'll be darned if I can remember what it was. It's from Nene's and I thought it had the word Harvest, but I looked over her fall scents and dont' see anything that rings a bell. My mind is gone. Anyway, it's really nice, and I'm sure enjoying having these fall scents going!

leaves_text.gif

Sweet, here's the collar I used for Bear, and it is listed for cats, so maybe it does work with them. No problems eating or drinking with it. It looked kinda funny, like he had a life preserver on or something. lol You thread their actual collar through it and that's how it straps on, and has velcro also.

http://www.amazon.com/KONG-Cloud-E-Collar-Cats-Small/dp/B0045Y1JGQ

hth

For the evening I'm melting Toasted Caramel Sugar from Scentsy in the family room and kitchen and Lavender Coconut Milk from Can-Do in the master bedroom and bathroom.

th_blij51.gifGood morning!

I am melting Pink Marshmallow Fluff from County Line :)

Edited to ask..

Maggie - How are you liking Distinctly Pink? They have a great scent list, but wondering how you are finding the throw.

Hi all. Today I'm melting LSC Ocean Blue in the bedroom and Honey Bunny from a friend in the living room. And if I'm not mistaken, it's about time to bring out the candles for the cooler weather. Huzzah! I am excited because this upcoming move gives me the chance to work through my stash a bit...not just melts but candles too. Then I might have an excuse to reload after we move!

Morning all. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Chilly and wonderful out today...an open window day! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Maggie - How are you liking Distinctly Pink? They have a great scent list, but wondering how you are finding the throw.

Shortygal~ SO far I have only melted about 4 scents so I do have a lot more to try. Cold sniffs are amazing especially the Zucchini Pear Cake and Apple Pumpkin Pancakes but, sadly, the throw is moderate at best. If they threw better I would buy a TON cause her combos are droolworthy! The Apple Harvest was the only strong thrower so far. Will keep you posted as I melt! :) I would be happy to send some to you to try if you'd like!

Today it's:

Love Mallow from Butterfly Lane ALL OVER! [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a good one. :)

Hi all!

Melting -

LOL Autumn Wreath

Cheryl's Apple Spice Cake

LSC Pumpkin Bread (leftover from yesterday but still has some life)

I love this weather. It is a beautiful crisp Fall day!

Hi all,

So far today i've been melting

YC pink sands upstairs in my bedroom this morning in a tealight warmer just like a few days ago. Still throwing on nice scent on its second melt, altogether it has lasted 8 hours for me.

YC apple pie downstairs, i love this candle, just wish it wasn't such a bad burner, i'm sick of wrapping it in tin foil and cutting big chunks off the side. I may just give up soon and work out a way to get it out of the jar and chop it into pieces for melts. it can give out such good scent but only when it feels like burning well which isn't often.

I'm planning on melting scentsy's perfectly pomegranite in my bedroom tonight as I love its warm fruity scent. Strong but not over powering and doesn't give me a headache.

Hello friends

Melting a couple of tarts from my surprise RAOW this morning. [smilie=thank_you] so much! Cranberry Lodge and Marshmallow Smoothie Coffee from an unknown vendor

SMT Sweet 16

S&S Fruit Loop Fluff Cake

Tara's Toasted Raspberry Coconut Cake

FP Banana Nut Bread

Nene's Orange coconut cream torte in kitchen/family room

Nene's Orange pd cake upstairs

House smells wonderful but making me want to eat snacks all day, lol

th_sHellobar.gif

I'm melting Jelly Donuts from CFTKR th_thumbs20up.gif Older DS commented that this one is smelling good. I don't think I smell much donut, but definitely jelly!

Maggie - Awww, you don't have to do that. You are so sweet to offer th_clap1.gif I have heard mixed reviews on them, so I've never gone through with ordering. Thanks for the info so far!

Doe - I love Orange Coconut Cream Torte - such a yummy scent! :)

Sweet, here's the collar I used for Bear, and it is listed for cats, so maybe it does work with them.

TY Laurie! [smilie=th_bomb] It sure looks more comfortable but too many reviews 4 my comfort said their cat was able to get out of it or deflate it. I cut a notch out of the plastic cone and he's able to drink water, but still can't get the food very easily, so I've been hand feeding him. He looks kinda sad. I 'spose being separated from the others and alone all day isn't so much fun. :(

I'm melting Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters.....droolworthy! [smilie=th_LOVE]

The Love-Mallow is still throwing but I want to try something new for the night...

Think I'll go with some favorites from LOL...

Autumn Smores and Comfortably Numb

Have a great evening...

[smilie=thzzz003]

- Hayride (Tuscadero's)...love it! Smells like Lily of the Valley and fresh grass

- Sweet Annie (Scentsible Scents) :):)

- Earth Meets Sky (Universal Voodoo) - :) (Fresh rain, green grass, & moist soil)

It smells really fresh in here!!