The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

Melting Toasted Honey Graham from HHS...have a great day everyone and stay cool icecubesmiley.gif

Good morning sorry I have been missing for a few days. Saturday we were out of town for a race and the scariest thing happened to me I almost passed out and I went into A-fib my heart rate was 298 so I got to spend a couple days in the hospital.feeling much better now and melting exotic cherry from Victoria's. Have a great day all.

I'm melting my first Nene's Kitchen Melts tart and it is amazing!!!

I have Butterscotch brittle going here @ work and it is so strong! Love it!

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I threw an old favorite into my melter first thing this morning: YC Sun & Sand. It would definitely be a good day to go to the beach if I had one near me. It's going to be super hot here in Colorado again!

Have a great day!

TJ'smom, how scary! :o So glad you are ok.

trep, [smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] to your DH. Breakfast out is a great way to celebrate. :)

Melting Coconut Cream Pie in the main living areas and Amazing Grace Type in my office, both from Backroad Hobbies.

I was soo happy to be dismissed from jury duty!! I know it is terrible but it was so boring sitting there. If I had been picked for a case it would have been interesting I am sure.

Stella-Feel better. Hope everything is ok.

Trep=Happy Birthday to your DH.

Today I am melting some really old ones from EW-

Monkey Farts

Butt Naked

an unmarked one

They still have lots of zing left!

Michelle: I also have been dismissed a couple of times from jury duty. I don't think they liked my answers. There is not a lot of "gray" with me...so guess not a good candidate. Stella: How frightening for you and I am so glad you are o.k. What causes this condition? My youngest has been suffering from panic attacks and it scares me when this happens to him.

I am melting on e of my last Everyday Whims melts, Starry Nights. I do so miss this company. crysmiley1.gif.I know there are so many to choose from these days, but this was a great company with top notch CS.

I just got done watering my flowers and they look pitiful. We need a rain in the worst way.

Have a great afternoon my friends.

Stella, so glad you're feeling better!

Katz, I miss EW too.

I took a weekend break from melting because I had more family in town. Today I've been melting CYS Blue Like Jazz and LSC Blackberry Cedar Sage. Next will be fruity or light bakery.

Stella, so glad you're feeling better!

Katz, I miss EW too.

I took a weekend break from melting because I had more family in town. Today I've been melting CYS Blue Like Jazz and LSC Blackberry Cedar Sage. Next will be fruity or light bakery.

Loved Blue Like Jazz. th_happy.gif Haven't smelled that one in a long while.

Melting Wildberry Mousse from CFTKR

Stella, how scary...take care young lady.

Gave Ozzy a bath today...he smelled like "dog"...lol. Now, he's all fresh and fluffy.

katz, I have been watering my flowers and plants in the morning when I take Ozzy out. I have some that I just planted and some new shrubs and I don't want them to die! We do need rain!!!!

Have a great afternoon...it's hot here! 33745.gif

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Funny Farm from House of Soy.

Monkey Farts from Crabby

Burning: Lilac & Lily by Woodwick votive

Lilac Blossom by BBW mini

Stella glad you are feeling better, how scary

[smilie=th_hello] , girls!

I'm back from the cruise and couldn't be happier. I know, a strange thing to say, but I woke up sick Thursday morning (tummy troubles) and we got off the ship Sunday morning. Essentially, I was sick half the time. I made the best of it, but it was a bummer nonetheless. Plus, I really missed all of my fur babies. Let's just say next year we will NOT be going on another cruise. There were too many issues (aside from me being sick). We've decided cruising is not all it's cracked up to be.

Really missed my tarties (and you all), too! [smilie=yes]

LSC Coconut Marshmallow Latte ~ yummy

SMT Cranberry Banana Bread

SMT Eggnog Bread

Scentsy Lemon Coconut Chiffon

There truly is no place like home! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

it's cold today and I wanted something that would put me in the summer mood

Bella - What part of the country R U in that it's cold? I would be glad to trade our hot for your cold. [smilie=yes]

Sweet--don't you just love that Lemon Chiffon? I do.

Trep - It's sooooo good....definitely going on the re-order list! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Happy birthday to your DH!

Starting out the day with McCall's Key Lime Pie

Skylar [smilie=The_Hi] - what did U think of the Key Lime Pie? I got an email from them describing it and the combo of sweetened condensed milk & key limes made me drool. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

I got to spend a couple days in the hospital.feeling much better now

Stella - [smilie=th_sSig_what] Way too scary! I'm glad you're ok and back home!

Today I'm melting: Funny Farm from House of Soy.

Cookielady - How R U liking the House of Soy tarts? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm back from the cruise and couldn't be happier.

Honeybear - Awww...sorry your cruise wasn't too great. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] I bet your furbabies missed U, 2. Are they speaking to U yet? [smilie=th_catkiss]

I'm melting a sample from CFTKR - Orange Cream Cupcake. [smilie=th_cc15]

I want to try Scentsationals Lemon Chiffon. That sounds great!! I used to hate lemon scents but i am starting to really like them.

Tonight I have 2 candles going-

YC Mango Peach Salsa-wonderful and a great throw

Slatkins Summer Boardwalk

th_Hello_.gif

For the rest of the day it is Pink Sugar Lemon Chunk Smoothie :)

th_prod_107_1676.gif

That sounds so delicious! Is it a custom creation or is it available from a vendor?

[smilie=hijacked]

[smilie=th_yeahthat]

Stella, I am glad that you are better! How scary!

Honeybear - I have trouble going on vacation, too - I worry about leaving the furballs all alone!

Tonight is Scentsy Tangerine Tango - and wowie! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I didn't think I liked this much last time, but now I am sorry it is almost gone!

Jenai75 - It isn't available. This was sent to me from someone. I think you could achieve a similar scent if you just mixed pink sugar and some lemon together though :)

Gosh...missed a lot today!

Honeybear~ [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol Back!! Sorry your cruise didn't turn out so good, but you are home now...safe and sound! :)

Stella~ OH my goodness...I am glad you are feeling better!! That must have been VERY frightening!!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Trep~ Happy Birthday to your DH!!! [smilie=th_8d1933ff]

Aria~ Glad Ozzy smells better...LOL [smilie=th_huganimal]

Michele~ We are both in the Salsa mood I see.... [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Melting:

Mango Peach Salsa from Aunt Nena's

Peach Vanilla Cupcake from LSC

Bella - What part of the country R U in that it's cold? I would be glad to trade our hot for your cold. [smilie=yes]

I'm on the West Coast, the Bay Area, so it's not as hot as southern California and it normally doesn't get really really hot where I am, not even in summer, it's normally 50s to low 70s. We did have a few hot days recently though.

Tonight it's Pink Sugar from Kim's Tarts- it's so good, but I love Pink Sugar in general, there hasn't been one from any company I tried that I disliked