The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Celebrating our "Scentipendance" with...

I have a few Lemon Bay tarts that are shrink-wrapped. The wrapping is getting a little mushy, so I need to use those up.

Put on this evening -

Blueberry Muffin - some nice, buttery blueberry muffin, but an underlying hot wax smell.

Dewberry - nice and fruity, but quite light.

Good Morning!! Today I am melting YC lilac petals in my bedroom. I can't wait to get some of my new orders in the mail so I can start branching out a little, lol. I'm glad you are liking your new tarts Jason! Candle Haven is next on my list, and I will definently try the Coco Mint Frost, thanks Fluer! [smilie=th_gagme]

Heidi, I'm glad you don't have a hospital stay. I'll keep you in my prayers!

I think I'll try a YC candied apple tart in the front room.

Sharon

Good Morning! Today I am melting Strawberry Shortcake by Candle Haven.....oh my...this is strong and yummy!

Good morning! It sure is nice to be comfy at home instead of at the hospital. Thanks again for all of the prayers for Cole. He told me he feels better this morning, because the pressure has been released and he can move properly again.

For now, it's ocean water from missy's tempting tarts in the computer room left over from yesterday. It's not as strong as it was yesterday, but it still smells great. The other melters are icing, so they'll be ready to go in a bit. I haven't decided what I'm in the mood for yet.

Have a great day, everyone!

This morning it's Apple Crisp and Holiday Relish. Holiday Relish is one of my favorite cranberry scents from Carol. Before I tried this scent, I always stayed away from cranberry scents...mostly because I don't like YC's Cranberry Chutney and Cranberry Peppermint. However, I've found my cranberry niche and now have lots and lots of cranberry scents.

Off to do some chores. Have a lovely day!

Heidi, glad Cole is doing better.

This morning is was Beach (something) from Tarts Galore. I won these and didn't even know it till I received the package. Nice smell, but not much of a throw.

Guest Anonymous

Melted Pure Scents Botanical Bliss earlier...Now have going:

Watermelon Kick - CFTKR

Lagerfeld (like the men's cologne) - Candle Haven

This morning I have on Busy Bee's Chestnuts & Brown Sugar which I put on late last night for one tealight. I'm on tealight two this morning and honestly don't smell a thing. I will probably switch out here in a bit. I'm hoping for some orders to come in today!

For the afternoon melt I just put on Tart Shoppe's Orange Marmelade Danish from the sliceable tart in the living room, and in the comp room it is CYS Sugared Pomegranate Maple. They are not melted yet but have begun to throw.

Have a great one everybody :(

Guest Anonymous

Went out for about 2-1/2 hours and just got back. I was kind of disappointed that the CFTKR's watermelon kick was already fizzled out. The Candle Haven tart was wafting all the way downstairs still.......

Changed the downstairs to Crosscreek's Cherry Lemonade. I still can't get over how identical this one is to the YC version.

Dabba, I love that Tea & Honey. It's hard to find these days, though.

I still have Chestnuts & Brown Sugar going and left the apartment to put in some laundry, when I returned, I realized I could smell it, it's just not a "knock your socks off" type scent. Still waiting on the mail to see if I get some new tarts today!

Guest Anonymous
Dabba, I love that Tea & Honey. It's hard to find these days, though.

I still have Chestnuts & Brown Sugar going and left the apartment to put in some laundry, when I returned, I realized I could smell it, it's just not a "knock your socks off" type scent. Still waiting on the mail to see if I get some new tarts today!

Jason, I've had that scent elsewhere and it has been a strong scent....I'm tempted to try a Busy Bee's order - How happy have you been overall with them (I know this is a new vendor for you) - And did you order their soy wax tarts or their regular/blend tarts?

This morning, it was Lucy's Bits - Candles by Lucy. Nothing.

Ancient Incense - The Little Candle Shop. Nothing.

Red Velvet Cake - Cottage Hill. Love it.

This evening, it's several melts from Candles, Melts, & More:

Banana Nut Bread - wonderful

Blackberry Pie - good scent throw, but I don't think I care for this blackberry scent.

Spiced Cranberry - very good and strong

Banana Coconut Blast - not much yet.

Also from Bloomwick, Fresh Linen. Nice, but light.

Tea & Honey sounds wonderful. Does it smell like Iced Tea? BBW's had an Iced Tea body wash last summer that was wonderful. I still have 1 bottle left. I haven't been able to find a perfect replica of Iced Tea. YC offered an Herbal Iced Tea a few years ago that was nice. It had a lemongrass sort of smell to it but it came in very close. I've found that Red Currant & Thyme Tea smells a lot like iced tea. Carol discontinued that scent :shock: so I'm hoarding my 8 last tarts in that scent. She also has a Tea & Sugar but it's not the same.

Tonight I'm melting Mexican Cocoa and Holiday Relish. I'm burning a Yankee votive that is purplish-red. I think it's Black Raspberry. It smells fruity.