The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

April is Fool of Scents!

Good Evening! :)

Aria ~ I've got a couple of teenage daughters here myself, plus three cats and a small dog...all female. Poor DH, he always loses. [smilie=th_pardon]

You're tempting me with Thompson's. One of these days I may take a peek.

Sweet ~ Thinking the Toasted Sugar Corn Pudding Fluff is just a blend of Toasted Marshmallow and Sugar Corn Pudding. Sounds delish...IF ya like Sugar Corn Pudding. I do! [smilie=yes]

Let's see what I've got melting...

LSC Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake in the kitchen

Candleberry Sugar Pie from a CF friend [smilie=th_huganimal] at my desk

Pics, Petals & Scents Watermelon Taffy in the powder room

Haley Candles Iced Lemon Cookies in the great room

Homemade Children's Room in my meditation room (this is a dupe to Love's Baby Soft :wub: )

Homemade Buttercream in the bedroom

Homemade Better Than Sex Cake in the bathroom

Hope you all have a good night!

NMhoneybear, I remember Love's Baby Soft! It's pretty much all I wore when I was a pre-teen. :) Ah, a trip down memory lane...

This evening it's Cutiepie Cupcake from Scentsy.

I have that one on my list to order, Roserent. I guess I better hurry before she closes.

Tonight is Midnight Fig from Scentsy.

Good morning!th_blij51.gif

I am melting Sugar & Spice Vanilla Bean. I have family from out of town coming today to visit, so I am sticking with a simple scent. I hope nobody minds it. I need to finish last minute tidying stuff before they arrive th_insane.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Guest jesuschick

I decided my first round of new stuff was cured enough so I am busting into it!

I am melting:

Butterfly Lane

~Buttercream Drizzle Bread

~Lemon Pound Cake

Sugar & Spice

~Baked Apple Home Interiors Type

~Downy Blue Ultra

[smilie=th_e16] peeps! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting Wahm's Sweet Holiday Blend Coffee and burning S&S' Warm Sugar Cookies candle. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Our warm weather is temporarily on hold & is chilly & rainy. Not good for gardening, but works for burning candles. [smilie=yes] Anyone see the Man Candles on tv last nite? It was the show (don't remember the name) that they 'lend' you money for your business. Geez...did he get shot down! :blink: Might not have been the best idea to have them sniff the fart scented candle. [smilie=th_stink] [smilie=th_pardon]

Missed that show Sweet. Yea, not the best choice for his "sniff" test. This morning I'm melting Tara's Candle Cottage Supercalifragilistic. This is a great one for those who can't get enough of the vanillas. It's cold here..must be one of our "Winters" I'm not sure if it's spirea or blackberry. Everything is about 4 or 5 weeks ahead this year. I hope everyone has a great weekend. I may snag on to some LSC if they get their site up and running. .

Melting Can-Do's Thin Mints this morning. Today is a huge community-wide garage sale. My DH is in his element. Me, I'll stay here enjoyin' waxies.

Gail

Good Morning All!

It has been a hectic last couple of days. Melting CFTKR Cotton Candy Frosting, Cotton Candy Marshmallow, and Toasted Marshmallow. Starting to smell great!

sweet, I didn't see that show, but really...a fart scented candle?? smellyarmpits.gifWhat was he thinking????? smilies-26997.png

NMhoney, so you've got teens at home also! I think you would like Thompson's!

I am melting Carol's Cinnamon Indian Bread...omg...so good!!!!

Gonna start a melter upstairs with Black Amber & Lavender...another one from Carol that is fantastic

See everyone later!

DH and I put together a massive shelving unit from IKEA today -- it was stressful but we got it done and it looks GREAT now. I can't believe this isn't even the biggest size they make.

I'm melting Can-Do Lemon Pound Cake in the living room and SH Froot Loop Cupcakes in the spare bedroom where the shelving unit went. The scents have been blending nicely.

It's cold here..must be one of our "Winters"

Katz - It's cold here, too. We may even get some wet heavy snow Sunday nite/Mon morning. :blink: Sheesh. I waited all winter for snow, but not now with nature being weeks ahead of schedule this year with flowers & trees blooming & newborn feral kitties... [smilie=th_a136]

DH and I put together a massive shelving unit from IKEA today -- it was stressful but we got it done and it looks GREAT now. I can't believe this isn't even the biggest size they make.

Christy - Assembling furniture is stressful for me, too! I put my computer hutch together years ago and really did look like this---> [smilie=th_pullhair] by the time it was finished. [smilie=th_insane]

With the cooler temps I pulled out a fall candle, Slatkins Spiced Apple Toddy :wub: and am ending the day with it.

Have a good evening everyone! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Guest jesuschick

I have tried so many tarts today...many duds...:(

I often think that I am the pickiest melter around. I am sorry that you have had some duds but it does make me feel less picky when I see others have the dud experience as well.

I also giggle thinking that I should box up and send you all my "no thank you " tarts. You and I seem so opposite in our melting! I am all gooey marshmallow, cotton candy, zucchini and pumpkin bread and your choices are all essential oil and incense-y and I picture a zen like, patchouli filled peaceful place where you melt! haha!!

I've had some duds today too. I'm not surprised, though, because I'm working my way through a stash of oldies that I passed up before for one reason or another. I'm forcing myself to at least try them. There's been a lot of dumping and melting going on.

For tonight I'm going with a tried and true favorite. Sweet Milk from CFTKR. Ahhh, at last a winner today.

Good Evening, Friends ~

Thank you for the compliments on my daughter Mel's accomplishment - it was awesome to see, but bittersweet, because she really is all grown up now.

Today I did a re-run of yesterday's melts (which I think I forgot to post)

Super Cool by Scentsations in my bathroom, still going on

Amber Romance by OMG in my room, was a bit of a light throw, surprisingly - the ambers usually are pretty strong for me

Butterfly Fields by LSC which was REALLY floral-y and great

Gardenia & Lily by LSC which was one of the most beautiful florals I have smelled

Jasmine by HHS in the kitchen

Apples & Clover by Crabby Candles (clamshell) in the other 2 bathrooms, kinda lightweight

Strawberry Jam by my pal Val in the family room, that was a BIG hit!

And since it was stormy this afternoon, I lit a candle to go with the floral tarts - it's called Just For You by Village Candles, a double wicked one that I got at a BOGO at the grocery store - it's wonderful (also a floral)!

Spring has totally sprung (and then some!)

I just read a facebook post that the local u-pick blueberry farms are open already due to the early spring. WOO HOO! Guess where I'll be early tomorrow morning with my DD Mel!? We love picking, but it's usually in June and July and hotter than Hades. If the berries taste good, I'll be in Nirvana (with blue fingers)

Enjoy your Saturday night, friends!

[smilie=th_hello]

It was a beautiful day here, so we went for a ride on the new bike. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

I was ready to get home and put on some tarties:

LSC Ginger Shortbread in the kitchen

CFTKR Raspberry Coconut Zucchini ~ couldn't smell this at all [smilie=th_sad-1]

Tara's Toasted Coconut Raspberry Cake in the bedroom

Wahm's Pink Vanilla Waffle Cone in the bathroom

Pics, Petals & Scents Butt Naked in my meditation room

Wishing I could call it a night, but both girls are out and I can never sleep until they are home safely. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Night, all!

I was the same way NM, I could not sleep a wink if all kids were not tucked in.

Funny weather, isn't it? We finally had a really warm day today! Our first for the spring.

Add me to the melt and dump old tarts club. I actually found one made by Root, no idea how old that one was. Zip in the scent department.

Tonight I am finishing with Blackberry from Cheryl's.

Good Morning :)

Melting

Pink Dragon from OLC upstairs

Downstairs its:

A mystery donut tart from TBG....smells great.

Apple Pumpkin Pie (LOL) from a CF pal B) thanks...super

Roasted Espresso (Swan Creek) from another CF pal...YUM :D

...smells great in here!!!!

Have a great Sunday! :)

... I picture a zen like, patchouli filled peaceful place where you melt! haha!!

wish it were...it is my home office and very stressful right now lol!

I am starting today with Lemon Ginger (Dream Tarts). Very light throw from this batch which is too bad because this is one of my very favorite scents. Will be changing it out soon.