The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

Melting Better Homes & Gardens Country Kettle Corn this morning at work....this is my favorite BH&G scent....love it!!

Hang in there Laurie..it will be worth the wait and less chance for a screw-up at your expense.

I am melting Tara's- Fifteen. Also trying some votives from House of Soy. The votives have been pretty decent but there is a very highly perfumey smell when the bags are opened. After out of the bag and lit, I can't seem to smell that but it really is strong. The one I am burning now is cedar, geranium and eucalyptus. The few tarts I ordered are the same way. Anyone have thoughts on this oddity? We are having June like weather here and I am going to enjoy each day because I know at some point we still have some Winter left.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

Laurie, wishing you all the best with your dental troubles.

I'm melting Cinnaberry from Candle Dippers. Perfect! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Rain's a comin' tomorrow. I hate rain but we sure do need it, so I'll hush up. [smilie=th_giggle]

Happy weekend, friends!

Gail

Hello, All, I am melting an herbal remedy tart since we are fighting colds,and sinus issues.Smells good! Angelina

Angelina, hope that herbal tart helps you and your family feel better!

Laurie, I am so sorry to hear about your dental mishap. They really need to be more careful about those sorts of things. Maybe next time you could call a day before your appointment and confirm that the person you want will be there? In an ideal world you wouldn't have to, but maybe with this place it would help.

Aria, how's Can-Do's fruit loop scent? I don't even think I got that scent the one time I ordered, which isn't like me at all. I wonder why I didn't. Silly me.

Today it's a remelt of GG P0rn Star in Pink Panties (this one is ok, just more floral than I expected) in the living room and CYS Hot Couture in the bedroom (this was a sample). Not sure what I'll go for next. Supposed to be another nice day today.

Well, I don't know which is more unnerving...having plastic covered doors and windows completely surrounding me so that I cannot look outside from ANYWHERE in my house...or wondering whether the roof is going to come crashing down with all of the activity up there. :wacko: Sorry to be bringing my house woes to the board, but with DH out of town, I'm finding myself without much of a sounding board. Thanks for listening, girls. :)

Angelina ~ Hope the sinus issues are short-lived for you and yours.

Laurie ~ Glad to hear today is better [smilie=th_ef3416a0] .

Tried to find comforting scents since this week has been so unsettling:

CFTKR Raspberry Zinger Fluff in my bedroom (This one is yummy!)

Delightful Scents Domestic Goddess in my bathroom

Fragrant Memories Sea Salt & Cactus in the meditation room

Shady Mountain Strawberry Crush in the great room

CFTKR Sugar Corn Pudding in the kitchen

Sweet Light Sugar Cookie in the powder room (these are two tiny tarts so small I can't even get a cold sniff [smilie=th_scratch] )

Homemade Wild Raspberry votive in the utility room

Homemade Tranquil Oasis in the rec room for the girls

Haven't gotten to the warmers in the girls' rooms yet, but I'm gettin' there...

Today I am especially feeling the need to have it smell good everywhere I go in my house until it's time to pick up DH from the airport.

Have a good day! :D

The votives have been pretty decent but there is a very highly perfumey smell when the bags are opened. After out of the bag and lit, I can't seem to smell that but it really is strong. The one I am burning now is cedar, geranium and eucalyptus. The few tarts I ordered are the same way. Anyone have thoughts on this oddity?

Katz - Do U mean only the bag has the perfumey smell - not the votives or tarts themselves? I haven't noticed a perfumey smell on any of my orders from them - that would be [smilie=th_stink] for me. Did they include any freebies that might be the offender? I know it's annoying, but, I think I'd re-bag them and see if the perfumey smell goes away.

[smilie=iagree]

Laurie, I am so sorry to hear about your dental mishap. Maybe next time you could call a day before your appointment and confirm that the person you want will be there?

Laurie -so sorry you had that happen. I'm dental phobic (sounds so much better than weenie :lol: ), and understand your dilemma. I think Christy has a good idea about calling the day before to confirm your tech will be there. I'm glad you're feeling better today! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Honeybear - Glad your DH will be home soon! [smilie=th_blij81]

I'm melting LOL's Apple Danish Pastry from a CF buddy. [smilie=th_teks0311] Sweet & cinnamon-y...very yummy!

[smilie=th_bb20]

Guest jesuschick

I got my new warmer last night so now I have 3 warmer's scents to list!

I have:

2. CFTKR Buttercream Maple Zucchini in one.
  3. Yankee Spiced Pumpkin in another (warmed a new jar candle and poured the wax into ice cube trays reserved for wax so I have A LOT of cubes to melt through!)
  4. A mix of Haley's HS Bodacious Blackberry and CFTKR Ultimate Vaniila in the new warmer.

Good Evening!

Believe it or not, a couple of my scents from day before yesterday are STILL going. So I only changed out one this evening:

Lemonberry Icepops by LOL

This was inspired by the fact that we just made and enjoyed frozen strawberry/lemonade smoothies in the blender. Yum!

Early morning soccer game for DD #3, and DD#1 has an early morning flight to Baltimore to spend spring break with her BF.

Enjoy your weekend, friends!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

It's a sad day, everyone. You know when you finally melt the last one of a scent you've adored, and it's discontinued so it's the last one EVER? Yeah. That's tonight for me. GG Strawberry Anarchy, a delectable, incredible strawberry shortcake scent that was discontinued. I didn't want to just hoard the tart forever though, so this is it. I'm melting it and it's SOOOO good and all I can think about is how I'll never smell it again.

[smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Other recent scents: OL Citrus Berry Fizz, LB Death by Cotton Candy, TBG Frosted Forest.

So sad, Christy! I have a few from OOB vendors that I will probably keep until they have no smell left.

Trep - you always have good sounding BH&G/Scentsational. Do you find them all at Wally's?

Today has been Scarlet by Scentsationals.

Debra--I order a lot of Scentsationals from their website. I can get 10 packages and the cost is only $4 .99 to ship them. Orders of $50 or more are free which is what I should do, but don't. Ha! They often ship the same day and they usually are here in two days--once or twice it was three days which isn't bad. I have really gotten hooked on them. Even with not being able to sniff them ahead of time I have only had a few that I didn't like which is pretty good for me. I also get whatever Wal Mart has but they don't have a huge variety.

Starting the day out with Crosscreek Eat Your Heart Out--a favorite with me.

Debra--I order a lot of Scentsationals from their website. I can get 10 packages and the cost is only $4 .99 to ship them. Orders of $50 or more are free which is what I should do, but don't. Ha! They often ship the same day and they usually are here in two days--once or twice it was three days which isn't bad. I have really gotten hooked on them. Even with not being able to sniff them ahead of time I have only had a few that I didn't like which is pretty good for me. I also get whatever Wal Mart has but they don't have a huge variety.

Starting the day out with Crosscreek Eat Your Heart Out--a favorite with me.

Did you know you can order 10 packs (5 scents, 2 of each in different categories) for $20 off the Walmart dot com site, and it's free shipping to your store?

Just sayin'

^_^

th_sHellobar.gif

Good morning! I am starting the day off with Marshmallow Pudding Pops from LSC th_LOVE.gif DS has an early basketball game this morning I need to take him to. Otherwise, I'd prefer to still be in bed lol.

Yes, Laurie, I knew you could get the packs from Wal Mart and sent to the store for free. However, most of those scents I can get at my local Wal Mart and I wanted the scents you can just get online from Scentsationals themselves. Some of the packs have some of the ones I have ordered but nowhere near all of them. Still, it is a great deal either way.

Happy St Patty's day to all you Irish lads & lassies! [smilie=Pattys_day]

I order a lot of Scentsationals from their website.

Trep - I've noticed the yummy sounding Scentsationals scents you melt, too. I think the Care Pkg scent did me in. [smilie=th_cha40] You inspired me to place an order & it might arrive today. [smilie=snoopy]

I'm melting Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso and burning S&S' Warm Sugar Cookies candle. Coffee & cookies are good for breakfast! [smilie=th_blij51]

Luck o' the Irish to ye.

Pattys_day.gif

This morning I'm melting:

Cheryl's - Pineapple Brulee / Pink Strawberry

Spotted Hog - Happy as a Pig in @###

Burning Homestead Blessings from Mason Jar Prim

L14_1228B.gif Hi CF friends!

Aria, how's Can-Do's fruit loop scent? I don't even think I got that scent the one time I ordered, which isn't like me at all. I wonder why I didn't. Silly me.

Christy, it was so good and lasted all day. I am in the mood for it again today, so I am going to start a fresh Fruit Loops tart. Great scent!!

Have a great day everyone! shamrockkisses.gif

Christy ~ So sorry to hear you used up the last of your Strawberry Anarchy. [smilie=th_empathy] Wish I could find a dupe for that scent. I'd sure make you up some tarts to try!

Nancy~ I am off to check out that Care Package scent I keep hearing about. You're really got my curiosity piqued. [smilie=yes]

On this beautiful Saturday morning, enjoying a cup of French Vanilla coffee from the new Gevalia coffee maker with my DH who's home for the weekend [smilie=th_LOVE]:

Wahm's Pink Noel in the bedroom

FP Blue Sugar Noel in the bathroom

The Bathing Garden Banana Nut Bread in the great room (3 cubes throwing nicely in this electric warmer...thinking they don't like tealight warmers)

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

NMHoneybear--be sure and watch the video review for Care Package--Heather gives great reviews--really helps when you can't smell them.

For this afternoon it is Scentsationals Vanilla Bean and later I will light my Mainstays three wick Key Lime Pie candle.

NMHoneybear--be sure and watch the video review for Care Package--Heather gives great reviews--really helps when you can't smell them.

Thanks, Nancy! I'm there now watching reviews on more than just Care Package. DH is beside me giggling at me. I see an order in my near future. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]