The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

Good Morning CF peeps! send_flowers_text.gif

Melting Blackberry Croissants from Can-Do...absolutely delicious scent. I also plugged in a brand new wallflower in the mudroom that is uber strong...it's one I bought last year in Strawberry Lemonade and it's starting to take over the entire house!

DS#2 just got on the bus and I'll be heading out for a walk in just a bit. It's gorgeous here. Enjoying watching the birds...especially the finches and bluebirds...so darling.

Ahhh....13 year old boys...what a FUN age!!! [smilie=th_pullhair] My DS started "Moodiness- 101" at 13 and at 18 he's still in that class!!! [smilie=th_shout]

Yea...I heard that too! Hope it works!! I work in a Preschool and the older brothers and sisters of our students had it going around their schools...never got it at ours...thank goodness!!!! [smilie=snoopy] Every winter I start feeling itchy!!! LOL

That Monkey Bread sounds yummy...I made up a concoction at Shady Mountain called Tropical Zucchini Bread which I love! [smilie=th_00000020]

thcoffeescreen.gif Oh boy! I hear ya! My question is "Where is the sweet child I was previously raising?" rollingpin.gif

Yep, when I read the memo sent home from school, my head started itching!!!! DS got a haircut yesterday and I put more gel on this morning, so hopefully we'll avoid any problems. I don't think anyone in his classroom has been affected. Oh, and the Monkey Bread was YUMMO! Going on the "order more" list!!!!!

Okay, friends...off to take my walk...13_7_5.gif luvthisplace.gif

Tonight I am melting Zion Mountain by Dream Tarts. This one has that odd undersmell I find sometimes...I have not smelled in the rest of my order, fingers crossed on the rest.

Yep Debra...that one smelled funky to me too! I don't think it smells like the description at all! :(

Aria~ You know I just LOVE that "hot dog" waving emotie!!! ;) It never fails to crack me up!!!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

This morning:

Vanilla Apples from Can Do... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Vanilla Fig from Candledippers...very unique and I like it lots!! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Have a good one! :)

Good morning starting my day off with toasted cotton candy from Haleys and stick bread from lsc. hope you have a great day all.

[smilie=th_hello]

Hope everyone's doing well this morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for less wind today.

Tarties:

FP Ultimate Bakery

Candledippers Lemon Lava Cake in two rooms

HHS Lemonberry Cake

FP Baby's Fresh Linen

...and started a Gold Canyon Moroccan Amber Vanilla candle in the dining room by the puzzle the girls and I are working on.

Going to take it easy today and have "fun" with a couple of small projects that I have planned. [smilie=th_c032]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Yesterday, I melted Yankee's 'Beach Plum' throughout the house. Good scent, but not very strong. I can't remember when I bought these tarts, so maybe they are old? I don't know.

No melts yet today, but I'll update later.

I'm melting GG Intoxication (happy to be done with this tart cup...there seems to be a patchouli note that took over the entire scent) and LSC Orange Cream Cake, which smells just like my beloved SH Orange Chiffon Cake. Yum.

th_sHellobar.gif

I hope everyone is having a good day. I am melting Tea Party from Nene's. This is a different kind of scent that I normally would not pick. I am trying to branch out a little. Bakery scents are my cloud_9.gif It is ok so far :)

Oh dear...no Vanilla Sunrise for you, Sweet? :o I just love that one!

MaggieMae - thanks for looking up grenadine - interesting! Do you think it has a slight perfumey sniff to it? Or am I being floral phobic? [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting YC's Cranberry Orange. I got this last autumn & figured it was time to melt it before it got crumbly. Its ok, not very strong. <_<

Guest jesuschick

Trying not to get bored with my "do not need to cure" waxies. I am melting:

1. Can Do Vanilla Apples
  2. CFTKR Pecan Caramel Flapjacks (Gift tart with order. Will see if it reminds me of Corn Pudding)
  3. HHS Bodacious Blackberry mixed with CFTKR Cotton Candy Marshmallow

MaggieMae - thanks for looking up grenadine - interesting! Do you think it has a slight perfumey sniff to it? Or am I being floral phobic?

Maybe...it could be!!! [smilie=yes]

You know me...with the sniffin'....usually, I have no idea what I'm sniffin....I think I smell vanilla, orange, & lemon! Maybe a bit of something floral but mostly I smell fruit! Maybe a cherry or raspberry? I don't know but this was the first DT scent I fell in love with...my tastes are always changing. I'm sorry you are feeling [smilie=th_u53] about it!

Creamy Tahitian Coconut from BH&G upstairs...wonderful!

Need to find something for downstairs...

Burning a Slaktin candle from B&BW ~ Seaside Escape. Love the scent...still not crazy about the new design on the jar.

Maggie - thanks for the info on your Zion Mountains - I thought maybe they were mislabeled!

I made brownies and the kids said they "taste like candles"...Really? Is that really possible? :o

I am melting Peanut Butter Cookies from BRH.

Hello!

Happy almost Friday th_avatar_4219.gif I am starting off the day with Long Island Pastry from Crosscreek th_snoopy.gif

We are supposed to hit 82 today, then by Sunday a high of 52 - crazy weather!

GOOD MORNING CandleFinders!

Where has this Spring Break week gone? I am freaking out it's Thursday already! I have gotten so caught up in other things (details for a 2 year old's birthday party this Saturday and trying to figure out how to use my new cellphone), I am falling SO behind!

<sigh> Oh well, my house may not BE clean, but it smells clean this morning (just don't look down at the floor!)

;)

Apple Mango Tango by LSC in the living room

Sunburst by LSC in the kitchen

White Tea & GInger by LSC in the hallway

Joyful Laughter by ScentSationals in 2 bathrooms

Fresh Outdoors by Soy Breeze in my bedroom

(last cube of) Spiced Sugar Plum by BH&G in my bathroom

HAVE A GREAT DAY, EVERYONE!

:D