The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

th_smiley-yawn.gif Good Morning

Today is one of those mornings where I feel glued to the bed & can't get out. It's cloudy and dark so I keep falling back to sleep despite my best efforts to get up lol. I am melting Fried Ice Cream from OLC :)

Laurie - Good luck at your dental surgery! Glad to hear Bear is feeling better.

Aria - Yay for new tires! I need work done on my car and keep putting it off blush.gif

Good luck today Laurie

Melting the sweetest thing from the bathing garden and toasted marshmallow from Haley's HS have a great day all

Aria - Yay for new tires! I need work done on my car and keep putting it off blush.gif

lol...yes, if it weren't for DH watching out for me, I'd put off car repairs too. It's much more fun to spend money on fun things like wax!!! B)

Laurie, hope the dental appointment goes smoothly [smilie=th_empathy]

[smilie=th_hello]

Today it's mostly Front Porch on deck. I received my CFTKR order yesterday and had to find a container for it. Ended up finding my Front Porch stash and put it in a drawer so that I could use that box for my Carol tarts. I decided to count these puppies...99 of them...and that's only FP! I need [smilie=help]

Buttercream Drizzled Bread in the bedroom

Lemon Berry Crumble in my bathroom

Pumpkin Buttercream in the great room

Ultimate Bakery at my desk

CFTKR Sugar Corn Pudding Flapjacks in the kitchen

K's Creations Cucumber Melon in the meditation room

Hoping the stucco guys will remove the scaffolding in front of the garage so that I can take the girls to the mall today.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Laurie~ Good luck with your dental surgery!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Thanks Mpfand, Honeybear & Aria! I thought I was going [smilie=th_a136] It should smell like Mpfand descibed, but for some reason it's smelling like pears....I wonder if she got her oils mixed up? Mine was yellow too and not light brown...I wish it smelled like apples but it's a good thing I like pears! ;)

Shortygal~ I hear ya...I can't get my butt in gear today. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Today it's:

Stuffed French Toast from WAHM

Holiday Homecoming from Nene

Sweet Holiday Blend from Nene

Have a good one.

Maggie, wonder if we got Pared Pears instead? That is a really good pear scent and not spicy.

NMhoney, love that Ultimate Bakery!

Back to housework...doing laundry and also need to take down my snowman decor! [smilie=th_paper-bag] Yes, it is 70 degrees here...time to replace them with Easter bunnies!

I'm glad I have a FP Ultimate Bakery in my tart queue so I can see what all the fuss is about! [smilie=th_c032]

Today's scents are really blending very nicely. CBV Tropical Vacation in the bedroom, Can-Do Papaya Clafouti in the living room, and my YC Sandcastles swirl in the bathroom. It goes so well with the lovely weather...our high is supposed to be 86 today!

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Today weather is couldy/shower this weather gave me a headche [smilie=th_sad-1]

Not good for me humid weather :wacko:

So I dicided melting,

Crabby candle co~ Avalanche

LSC~ Peppermint marshmallow snow & Marshmallow noel

Happy melting everyone [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I received Amish Apples as a freebie in my last order. I melted it a few days ago and it was most definitely not a pear scent. lol It was wonderful; a good mixture of apple and Amish Quilt or whatever that one is callled. It was cinnamon-y but the cinnamon wasn't dominate. Also, it was kind of a light brown color.

[smilie=iagree] I have a bag of Amish Apples & they smell just like Mpfand describes - apples & cinnamon. :wub:

I'm melting Scentsy's Welcome Home. SO good! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Smells very similar to Celtic Moonspice or Amish Quilt.

Laurie: Hope you have some great pain meds and are off to dreamy land this evening.

I am melting Tara's Candle Cottage..Fifteen..this smells just so great. I'm very impressed with the cold sniff on the tarts and I'm sure will enjoy melting away. Luving this 70+ weather and wondering when will the bottom fall out. The magnolia trees are starting to open and I saw forsythia in bloom too. THis is just crazy for our area. Have a great evening y'all..

Oh no Sweet...I think someone mixed up the apples and pears at Donna's house! [smilie=th_giggle]

Melts for tonight:

Zucchini Bread Strudel from YOCC

Mykonos from CYS

Harvest Spice from Thompson's...thanks CF pal! [smilie=thank_you]

Smellin' good over here! :)

Good evening CF friends - just a quick check-in - I'm not even melting anything and about to head to bed.

I had a very disappointing trip to the dentist. After premedicating with antibiotics and whatever they give you to calm and wipe your memory, I check in and they tell me the assistant I had requested for my procedure was not in. I know it may sound crazy to some of you, but I have had horrendous dental experiences over the years and once I find someone I feel I can trust that's the only person I will go to. The dentist I like okay, but truth be known, the assistant does all the detail work and he just *oversees*. During a crown fitting at this same office, I had an assistant who didn't glue the crown on all the way up, leaving nerve exposed at the gumline and I suffered for days of excrutiating pain before going back. Now I have found an assistant that is kind and thorough, and it says on my chart PENNY ONLY and after medicating and getting my ex to take off work so he can drive me, she's not there. I was dissapointed and upset to say the very least. Not to mention the meds put me out for the day and I was totally worthless. I still feel horrible so I'm going to bed. I will attempt to do this again on the 29th. THanks for listening to my total OFF TOPIC tale of woe.

Have a good nite.

Oh my gosh Laurie...what a horrible day! I hope you feel better tomorrow and that the 29th comes quick so you can put this all behind you! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Candles tonight...

Front Porch from Kountry Lights

State Fair from MCCalls

Country Store from MCCalls

Upstairs:

Melting Celtic Mist from LSC

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Oh, phooey, Laurie! I am so sorry you have to go through the "nerves" again to get this done!

I am melting LSC - Honey Vanilla Love Dust. I think it is a bit too much for me. :blush:

Been another long day here. Luckily, we were able to get out of the garage to get to the mall, but not after the owner himself had to come out to remove the scaffolding. Then I almost hit what was left trying to get out of the garage. :rolleyes: I'll be glad when this is all over and done with!

Christy ~ My Ultimate Bakery must be old or something. I couldn't really smell it. Wondering if FP tarts lose their scent over time. :huh:

Laurie ~ What a drag!!! I would have been so upset after getting myself all psyched up and everything. You poor thing. [smilie=th_empathy] Try and put it out of your mind for a while. You deserve a good day tomorrow!

After shopping all day, only put on one new tart:

FP Bubblegum Ice Cream in my bedroom...and just went and checked it...zero throw. [smilie=th_sSig_what] Sure hoping I don't have a whole drawer of tarts that have lost their scent. If so, that's what I get for saving them for a rainy day.

Sweet dreams, friends! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good Morning! It's already a better morning since I'm reunited with my good buddy CAFFEINE!! lol I'm still bummed about yesterday, but there's nothing I can do about it. DH said what's the big deal about getting the person you requested and I'm like "are you kidding me? People wait for requests on who cuts their hair! I have been unable to chew AT ALL for over a year, I'm spending close to 10K on this, I WILL choose who does it!" lol Told him, didn't I?

:angry:

Today I am giving myself some flowers:

Wisteria by CanDo in the living room

Lily of the Valley by CanDo in the hallway

French Gardenia by CanDo in the kitchen

[smilie=th_hema1]

I will change out my room and bathrooms later, I can still smell them for now.

Have a great day and TGIF!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning starting my day of with Haley's candy cane and crosscreek Zucchini cupcake.

Sorry Laurie and i agree you have to feel comfortable hope things work out on the 29th. Have a great day all.

Honeybear~ Glad you got to leave the house for a while. I am surprised your FP tarts are not throwing. I've got lots that are at least 2 years old and they are still very potent! Her stuff is usually very strong... [smilie=th_confused3]

Laurie~ [smilie=th_yahoo] Good to hear you're feeling better!

Melting:

Boston from CYS all over downstairs.... [smilie=th_cc15]

Happy Friday! :)