The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

May Your Days Be Scentful

What a nice shower your friends threw for you, Biolaeagles! :wub:

But didn't you just get a pedicure on Saturday? :huh:

Sweet ~ Sorry you're having internet issues. [smilie=grrr] We had problems off and on all day yesterday and it was so annoying. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Today I'm melting a friend's Apple Crisp Sugar Cookie Dough Coffee. [smilie=thank_you] , and couple of homemade ones...Poison'd Apple Zucchini Bread and Breeze in the Keys.

Good afternoon, ladies! th_wave.gif

Sweet, I hope you get your internet fixed quickly! yes.gif

Honeybar, I mainly did my nails and did a foot soak...it was so nice! th_LOVE.gif

Mondays are my most productive day of the week (probably because I feel well-rested from the weekend), so I always try to get a lot done! I just finished the laundry, dishes, food prep for dinner, wrote my thank you notes for the party, and worked out...yay! Now I'm relaxing while DS # 2 naps and melting Sea Breeze & Olive from PL and Wildberry Mousse & Toasted Marshmallow from CFTKR. th_smilies-2.gif

Sweet...Did they come out to try to fix it? Sounds like the guy who tried to fix my heater. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Biolaeagles...glad you had a nice time at your shower and also had a productive day today. :)

Finally putting on the melters...

SGA Mango Peach Salsa Candy

LCP Sunshine Lollipops & Rainbows

Upstairs the Waxie Lady Cucumber Mint

Sweet...Sounds like the guy who tried to fix my heater. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

MaggieMae - Exactly! They gave me another appt for Thursday & hopefully will fix it. Now they said it could be the modem & when I asked why didn't the 1st guy check it (who didn't check anything, said it was 'traffic congestion in the lines' & that would be fixed remotely)....they said IDK. :sFun_ahohno:

Good Tuesday morning! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm burning Crossroads Orange Vanilla. It rained overnite and is grey, humid & foggy here this morning....good time for a candle! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Oh gosh Sweet....I hope they fix it correctly this time!! [smilie=yes]

Good afternoon all...

It's SGA Sugar Cookie Bomb...a chunk from a mystery box I got a while ago and it's yummy.

BL Buttercream Crunch....a freebie baby bundt cake...cute!

Supposed to rain here later too, Sweet....Its feeling a bit sticky right now. Hope I can get my walk in. ;)

Have a good one.

Good afternoon, ladies, and Happy Cinco de Mayo!The_Hi.gif I'm glad I got a lot done yesterday, because I already feel pooped out today! sad.gif

Sweet, I hope they fix your internet today correctly! th_roll.gif

Today I'm melting Birthday Cake from TCC and Confetti Cake from UTC. th_LOVE.gif

Well, it never rained but it was so hot and sticky we only walked half our normal walk. [smilie=th_sign0164]

It's Laurabee Candles Front Porch Sittin' melting...love this.

And burning is Keystone Cantaloupe & Coconut

And Crossroads Hot Apple Pie

Goodnight. [smilie=th_blij12]

Morn ladies. Melting: Bombshell by Aunt Smellmans.

Got some bad news late last night, my 2nd cousins has breast cancer, please keep her in your thought and her family. Thanks.

Susan, I'm praying for your cousin and family.

Good Afternoon.

Rewarming the Front Porch Sittin' tarts.

Upstairs it's Sweet Lavender Mallow Cake from a sweet CF pal...great!!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning, everyone! th_wave.gif I just went for my two mile walk with DS and did my upper arm exercises- it is really hard to exercise with a toddler! th_200912104451.gif

Today I'm off to my 32 week doctor appointment, then heading straight to my best friend's wedding rehearsal for her wedding Saturday that I'm the MOH in- busy day! yes.gif

Susan, I'll be praying for your cousin. th_sad2hz1.gif

Today I'm melting Vanilla Lime Strawberry from HHS in both warmers. th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Hi everybody!

Miss you all. Susan- praying for your cousin.

Glad to have a little down time today. Burning YC Under the Palms. Nice scent with a great throw.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Melting some oldies...Lemon Drop Cookie from Dream Tarts...they smell kinda off on cold sniff...hoping warmed will be better.

Upstairs it's Goodnight by KB

Yikes...those Dream Tarts went bad...I had to chuck them all...about 4 five packs. They smelled chemically. :( At least I used most of them.

Changed it for LCP Persephones Dream....great!

Happy Thursday

Beautiful day. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Gifties from a CF pal...feeling like berries this morning...

Blackberry Jam Burthday Cake

Wildberry Mallow

Blueberry Funnel Cake

Yummmmmmmmm! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Thanks!

Have a good one. :)

Good Thursday morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm burning B&BW's Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut.... wonderful scent! We're having a string of mid-80 degree temp days... way above our average high for this early in May. [smilie=th_dd5]

Good morning, CFers. :)

PI Hot Mulled Cider ~ a giftie from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

HHS Granma's Toasted Mango Lime Smoothie

Homemade White Tea, Ginger Lime, and Lavender Pound Cake

Only one more day til DH comes home [smilie=th_aa17] , and two more until I put on that pretty red cap and gown. [smilie=th_aa20]

Good morning, ladies! th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Maggie, that's a bummer about having to dump all of your tarts because of that smell. I also notice in a lot of vendors, that their clamshells seem to go bad really fast with a weird skunky smell from the plastic. th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Honeybear, so many celebrations for you coming up- woohoo!! th_dancing_smile.gif

Today I'm melting Jackie-O Loves Fall from VCS from a friend, then I'm heading out to take the boys to the park. th_LOVE.gif

MaggieMae - I had some older DT's that I couldn't use, too. dry.gif

Honeybear - I foresee a party at your house this weekend! [smilie=party]

I'm melting LOL's Vanilla Crack....strong & [smilie=th_cc15] !! Anyone know of a scent comparable to this one?

Sweet...that sure was a yummy one! I can't remember what's in it. I should try to find out. There are a couple of LOL scents that I miss a lot!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Sorry to hear about your DT tarts. Did yours get a weird chemically scent, too? So, did the computer tech fix everything?

[smilie=th_aa20] Honeybear! Good times are comin'!

Biolaeagles...hope you had fun at the park with the boys.

Spent the day picking up landscaping....it sure is hot out. I like what I got....but I hope it comes together when it's finished.

Now melting...

FP Apple Butter Caramel Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

VDC Snickerdoodle

Good evening, ladies! I just finished writing my Maid of Honor speech for Saturday, so I am feeling relieved! th_avatar_4219.gif It is a LOT of pressure to write a meaningful, yet entertaining, speech to be read in front of 150 people! th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

Maggie, I feel sad about some of LOL's scents too. I LOVED Vanilla Crack! th_sad2hz1.gif

Tonight I'm burning candles in Pumpkin Sugared Doughnut from B&BW and Blueberry Scone from Yankee. th_smilies-2.gifGoodnight, everyone! th_offtobed.gif

Happy Friday!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Definitely true, Biolaeages! I'm sure it will be perfect. ;)

Upstairs its Scentfully Addictive's Lovespell

Downstairs its a gift from a CF pal....Lavender Latte. Thanks!