The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fall-ing in Love With September's Scents

Burned a few BHG jar candles today while I was decorating the house with fall/Halloween stuff.

Ginger spice cake- started off a little weak but then - BAM! Awesome scent all over the kitchen.

Kettle Corn- I reviewed this one last week and I am still really liking this one.

The blend of the 2 candles together was yummy.

Tonight I plan on burning a 3-wick BBW frosted cupcake for the first time- hope it's a good one. Seems to get a lotta love on the boards.

Tonight I plan on burning a 3-wick BBW frosted cupcake for the first time- hope it's a good one. Seems to get a lotta love on the boards.

Karrielynn - I had that candle last winter and thought it was delish [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] and would get another one! Let us know what U think.

Aria - glad to hear you're feeling much better! [smilie=th_bounce]

Michele's combo yesterday of Slatkins Marshmallow Fireside candle & CKTKR's Toasted Marshmallow sounded yummy to me, so I've changed to those for the rest of the evening. Now that it's getting dark earlier, it's nice to have the glow of a candle. :wub:

Good evening tonight i am melting pink sugar from Busy Bee and Raspberry turnover from back road hobbies. Have a great evening all

B&BW Frosted Cupcake is one of my faves. Their candles are 2/$20 now but our store here is closed due to remodeling, might have to order online.

Changed out my upstairs warmer to Sweet Dreams from OMG...sweet pea and lavender...beautiful!

Aria~ Glad you are feeling better! ;)

[smilie=thzzz003] Goodnight all.

Sweet pea with lavendar, Maggie? Sounds like one I would like!

BTW - I have a big stash of WnS also!

I just got home, have had Almond Shea from CD melting for a couple days while I was gone - I hope the pet sitter liked it! I am sure it beats some of the pet smells. :blush:

Good evening, Candlefind peeps! Had a busy night at work, and glad to be home. Soooo humid here - can't leave the windows open for air when I leave for work because it's been raining on and off - don't want to come home wet carpeting [smilie=angry]

Tonite's melts:

Shayz Pink Lavender Supreme in the living room

Orchid Lake White Christmas in the bathroom

Orchid Lake Black Linen & Amber in the bedroom

Have a great Sunday, everyone!! :D

Up at 4:30 AM...DS and his GF left out for Philly..It was a great short visit with them and so now I'm up and on the coffee.. [smilie=th_316785e4]

Yesterday I melted Bella's Cracklin' Birch and Carol's Winter Cabin. DH is making a big batch of chili today to use up our small crop of tomatoes. The Colts play this evening and boy do we need some kind of miracle to get through the season. I hope everyone is enjoying the Fall season. Have a wonderful day..

Good Morning thanks for the birthday wishes yesterday i had a super great day and i also got my order from crosscreek and buggytown as well as 2 more boxes of tarts from friends on facebook so that made for an amazing day.

I am still melting pink sugar from busy bee and also orange sherbert from wahms. have a great sunday all.

So, last night I lit a new YC tumbler in Vanilla Satin. It burned great, had a full melt pool in about 3 hours. The scent of this candle kinda dissapointed me. It is supposed to be vanilla, romantic flowers and sandlewood. I really couldn't detect any floral or sandlewood, just a mellow vanilla that wasn't sweet. The throw on it wasn't that strong either. I have burned an 8 oz. of Vanilla after Dark in the same room (from CBV) and it had great throw. I will give it one more burn since I have read that some YC have to be burned a few times before the scent throw really shows itself.

Aria--good to hear you are feeling better and can smell again. It gets serious for us wax addicts when our noses don't work. Ha!!

Starting this lovely fall morning with Yankee Sugared Apple and Mainstays Warm Apple Pie.

Karrielynn--my large jar of Vanilla Satin has a rather light throw but I got some of the Vanilla Satin oil and it about blew me away. Great scent when you can smell it. I hear the tarts in this one are good and strong also.

BTW - I have a big stash of WnS also!

Debra~ Do you know what ever happened with WnS? I really miss them! [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Today it's:

OMG Bear Claw Cheesecake..it's taking over the house

Cozy Cottage Grandma's Cupboard and Baked Alaska...light

Burning:

Cinnamon Sugar Donuts from B&BW...this is so yummy and I'm halfway done...might have to get another! ;)

Have a good one! :)

Aria, welcome back to the smellie world. The good smellie world, that is! :rolleyes:

Sheila, that sounds like some serious humidity! :o Dry out soon, k?

I'm melting BH&G Hawaiian Pineapple Cilantro. It's a good 'un! [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Gail

Today I'm burning a few candles.

Huckleberry Layne - Butter Rum Allspice

Yankee votive - Christmas Cupcake

Yankee votive - Buttercream

LOL - Delectable Nutmeg

Today I'm melting

Stars and stripes from Scentsationals..it's an apple pie scent and smells wonderful

Goose Creek Moroccan Spice

Candles GC Mulled Cider and Cobbler on the Porch

Have a great day all!

Jules [smilie=th_wave] - how's the Delectable Nutmeg? I'm a big fan of nutmeg, but not sure of the rum. Whatcha think?

I'm melting CFTKR's Stuffed French Toast. Luv with this scent - it's scrumptious! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] On a [smilie=hijacked] note.... we (me & the furkids :) ) have waffles every Sunday. Nope, I don't make em, they're Eggo's. [smilie=th_pardon] Now that it's autumn, I'd luv to see the thick & fluffy ones in PUMPKIN! I'd be all over those, for sure. [smilie=th_c61] I sent them a lil suggestion... [smilie=th_c032]

bf-treefallsmiley.gif Hello CF peeps!

sweet, Maggie, trep & Gail, I'm tellin' ya, it was a rough few days over here not being able to smell! I felt so lost because I kept wanting to melt and wasn't able to! It is so great to be back in the smelly world...lol Gail! It's the little things, right? bf-stonehopper.gif

I have one melter going...it's from Scentsationals...the ones they sell at Wally World alongside the BH&G...anyhow, the scent is called No Place Like Home. It's a wonderful, super spicy scent...very cinnamony.

It's going to be a quiet day here, I think. The boys both had friends over last night, so they are exhausted. I am going to do some fall decorating and light a couple candles...thinking YC Autumn Leaves and Slatkin Autumn. I may even go up to the local orchard and pick up some fresh apples and make a nice apple crisp for dessert tonight. The weather is looking a little iffy...it's sunny now, but looking a bit like clouds are headed this way. Rain tomorrow for sure.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday....0000aaaplle.gif

Started out the morning with Oak Barrel Cider from Kristin's Kandles

but it just didn't have the throw I was looking for so I booted it down the hall

kick.gif

In it's place I just put Autumn Leaves from Tomlitehouse, I'll letcha know how that one does.

Everything else still the same.

I need to give up the ghost on the Pink Ladyslipper from YC that doesn't smell anymore

[smilie=th_butbutbut]

I love it so much, does anyone know if any other vendors have this scent??

Have a wonderful Autumn Afternoon

Leaf30.gif

(I sure with the leaves looked like that around here!)

Aria: I'm glad you can smell again and Autumn Leaves sounds like a perfect scent. I need to get some dups of this from other places.

This afternoon I am melting CHC bamboo cabin. It's been raining all day and DS sent a text that they got back to Philly area safe and sound.

I have my own Buttered Rum in Kitchen. My own Sweet Pea & Vanilla in Kids/Guest Bathroom & my own Lavendar Vanilla in Master Bedroom