The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fall-ing in Love With September's Scents

Is that supposed to be a bakery scent, Jedda? I thought it was "tea".

[smilie=th_idontknow]

I think OMG blends her own RZ and it's just the raspberry and lime...I've had some from other companies and they are supposed to be like that Hostess snack with the sponge cake. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Hey y'all I hope it's been a good Tuesday for all.. I am trying to track down the company that has the scent Haunted Heart. This was gifted to me last year and I've been holding on to this little tart. I put it on this morning and it is WONDERFUL!!!...so if anyone has any idea who carries this scent..much appreciated. I also placed a order with Carol for lots of Fall scents. It's been way too long since I've ordered from her. It's been a rainy, cool week so far. We are in the "comma" rain pattern over the Midwest states. Have a great evening ..

Hey y'all I hope it's been a good Tuesday for all.. I am trying to track down the company that has the scent Haunted Heart. This was gifted to me last year and I've been holding on to this little tart. I put it on this morning and it is WONDERFUL!!!...so if anyone has any idea who carries this scent..much appreciated. I also placed a order with Carol for lots of Fall scents. It's been way too long since I've ordered from her. It's been a rainy, cool week so far. We are in the "comma" rain pattern over the Midwest states. Have a great evening ..

Cozy Cottage Scents carries Haunted Heart.

Just switched out scents to -

LOL Candied Apple Cupcakes

SH Mulled Apple Cider

SH Silence of the Yams

Burning-

YC Be Thankful

YC Sugared Apple

YC Candied Apple

Sweet, I already emailed...I really hope they make them

Pumpkin and Gingerbread waffles would be amazing! I'm going to e-mail them, too.

Sweet - Some friends said that Target carried Eggo Pumpkin waffles -

Good news peeps! I checked the 'no need to reply' box on the email, but they answered anyway. They said this wasn't a new idea to them (yeah...they probably just didn't want to pay me royalties [smilie=th_giggle] ) and ended with: We invite you to try our limited edition Kellogg's® Eggo® Pumpkin Spice waffles! Whooohooo... be on the lookout for em! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm melting CFTKR's Falling Leaves...luv'n these autumn scents! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Is that supposed to be a bakery scent, Jedda? I thought it was "tea".

[smilie=th_idontknow]

I don't know. I've bought this scent before from another vendor, and it had a very slight vanilla cookie scent blended in. It smelled a lot like those cut out cookies with jelly in the center. This one never did develop a bakery note.

I think OMG blends her own RZ and it's just the raspberry and lime...I've had some from other companies and they are supposed to be like that Hostess snack with the sponge cake. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

That's what I was expecting, raspberry pastry, but this was nice too.

[smilie=th_sHellobar] I am still melting Pumpkins and Pralines and Pumpkin Crème Brulee from Buggytown they smell so good i just placed another order.I also have dreaming of a white christmas going in my bedroom its been on now for 20 hrs and still is amazing its from sinfulscents

Slatkin Autumn jar

Slatkin Caramel Apple jar

YC Grapevine & Oak...this is one of the most disappointing candles I've purchased in a long time...there is absolutely no scent coming from this candle unless you are right on top of it. crysmilie.gif

Slatkin Autumn jar

Slatkin Caramel Apple jar

YC Grapevine & Oak...this is one of the most disappointing candles I've purchased in a long time...there is absolutely no scent coming from this candle unless you are right on top of it. crysmilie.gif

Aria, that is too bad about your G&O candle. Have you tried the tart? I thought it was pretty strong and a very unique scent.

Tonight I'm melting Cinnamon Donuts from Haley's Heavenly Scents and Apple Pie from Yankee. Also burning YC's Apple Pumpkin.

Thanks Candlelove..any other good Fall scents from there? i've never ordered from Cozy Cottage before.

I last placed an order from Cozy Cottage a few months ago. I didn't order any Fall scents. I ordered that scent a couple years ago from the old owners. Anybody out there know of any good Fall scents from Cozy Cottage?

Hi Jason...yes, I had a tart in G&O and that is why I purchased a large jar. I was head over heels for the scent! I've burned lots of YC jars and I have to say this is the only one where I cannot smell anything. I should probably exchange it, but it's about half way gone. Oh well...thanks for asking. Take care friend.

I have heard that YC has a great return policy-I would take it back and exchange for a new one or maybe a different scent.

Burned BBW - Frosted cupcake this evening and experienced the dreaded drowning wick syndrome!! Was okay for thefirst 30 min. But thenthe flMes slowly disappeared. Looks like this one is going back for a new one.

[smilie=th_E_JUMP16667] Horray Sweet! That's good news...when I read the post from Debra I checked my local grocery store...no luck. I am gonna hafta go check Target, but I'm keeping my eyes open for them everywhere...Pumpkin Spice sounds yummy!

Tonight the melts are from Spotted Hog....Pumpkin Donuts! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Oh, I sure hope you all find those punkin waffles! [smilie=th_bounce]

I am melting a CYS tart called Savannah tonight. It is one of the "old" ones and has a pretty good throw.

Good morning today I am melting Zucchini Fluff from CFTKR And Zucchini Bread From SunHarbor Scents. No luck at my target or walmart with the waffles I will keep searching. I did find my pumpkin spice coffee creamer [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr . Have a great day all.

lcpfallblinkie.gif Good Morning...beautiful day here...nice, autumn like weather.

Melting Spicy Prim Pie from Front Porch...super spicy...lots of allspice in this one. Sweet&spicy, are you listening girl? You might light this one, I think. pbgrin3.gif

karrielynn, I know I could probably exchange it, but I feel funny taking back a half used candle. It's just me...I'm weird like that.nuts.gif I should've taken it back after the first time I burned it, but kept hoping for better scent the longer I burned it.

Okay, so after all the talk about Pumpkin Spice waffles, I had an idea. ideasmiley.gif I made a batch of waffle batter and added some pumpkin pie spice! Just ate one and they are delish!girlies0280rg9.gif Just an idea if you can't find the ones at the store.

Have a nice day everyone...happy melting capplani.gif

I have tried to change my avatar for days..I do not know what I am doing wrong..I get so frustrated with this stuff..on a lighter note...I'm making a list for Cozy Cottage including at this point Chamber Door, cold Moon, Denali Coven, Lapis Mist, Fall in Mayberry, Pumpkin Spice Roll, Haunted Heart, Autumn Lodge, Cedar And Spice, New Orleans Pound Cake, Panna Cotta and Wake Up..Any more must trys?