The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fall-ing in Love With September's Scents

Good Saturday morning...

LR - CRTKR, MacApple (LOVE)

Bedroom - Shayz's, Pink Sugar (very good PS and strong)

Kitchen - Haley's, Sinfully Hot (very strong)

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good Morning starting my day out with trick or treats

I can smell the apples. Hope everyone has a great Saturday

[smilie=th_316785e4]

Maggie hope your healing well

This morning's scents are TCC Pumpkin Crunch Cake and Pumpkin Crunch Zucchini Bread.

MaggieMae, I hope everything went well for you.

[smilie=group_hug] You guys are the best! What a lovely group of people you all are and I thank you SO MUCH! I made it through fine and I am home and resting. Feeling sore but that is expected...won't stop the melting or burning though!!! LOL

Yesterday's melts were all Canteloupe from K's Kreation...A FAV!

Today it's: Jungle Love from Tara's....just beautiful! And Upstairs it's Beauty at Dawn from Cozy Cottage...lovely!

Aria & anyone else who'd like to try: I have Allspice, Autumn Wreath, Hearts to God (strange combo), Charleston Home & Gypsy Witch in tarts. In big Bundts I have: Pumpkin Creme Brulee, Pumpkin Crunch Cake & Toffee Apple Crunch. When she had her last sale...the stuff was so marked down that it was like only paying for shipping. I should have stockpiled. Let me know, I'll include my email.

Melting Carol's Glazed Cinnamon Donuts...I completely adore this scent. Smells identical to Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters.

Aria - R U sure about the name of that? [smilie=th_confused3] I don't find it on Carol's scent list. I also looked under cinnamon, but don't see it. Sounds yummy...want to make sure I try it. [smilie=yes]

sweet, I was over a neighbors house earlier this evening and she had that exact candle burning...Marshmallow Fireside...it smelled so good!

When I was burning it, I thought it reminded me a lot of Carol's Bonfire Bliss. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Haven't melted that since last fall, but I'll look it out and let U know.

I made it through fine and I am home and resting.

MaggieMae - glad you're home! Hope U feel better every day! [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

I'm melting a new one for me, YC's Napa Valley Harvest. This is gonna sound weird, but I get a tiny touch, just a very little, stale cigarette smoke sniff to it. Well....I said it was weird! [smilie=th_pardon]

Good morning and happy Saturday to all! a9ff2388.gif

I couldn't decide what to melt, so I just lit my Slatkin Leaves candles again...love this scent. I will pick out some tarts in a little while.

[smilie=group_hug] You guys are the best! What a lovely group of people you all are and I thank you SO MUCH! I made it through fine and I am home and resting. Feeling sore but that is expected...won't stop the melting or burning though!!! LOL

Yesterday's melts were all Canteloupe from K's Kreation...A FAV!

Today it's: Jungle Love from Tara's....just beautiful! And Upstairs it's Beauty at Dawn from Cozy Cottage...lovely!

Aria & anyone else who'd like to try: I have Allspice, Autumn Wreath, Hearts to God (strange combo), Charleston Home & Gypsy Witch in tarts. In big Bundts I have: Pumpkin Creme Brulee, Pumpkin Crunch Cake & Toffee Apple Crunch. When she had her last sale...the stuff was so marked down that it was like only paying for shipping. I should have stockpiled. Let me know, I'll include my email.

Maggie, so glad to hear that you are doing well and resting. Any of those scents sound fab...here's my email...tntmom69@yahoo.com Thanks girlie...smileblink.gif

Aria - R U sure about the name of that? [smilie=th_confused3] I don't find it on Carol's scent list. I also looked under cinnamon, but don't see it. Sounds yummy...want to make sure I try it. [smilie=yes]

When I was burning it, I thought it reminded me a lot of Carol's Bonfire Bliss. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Haven't melted that since last fall, but I'll look it out and let U know.

MaggieMae - glad you're home! Hope U feel better every day! [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

I'm melting a new one for me, YC's Napa Valley Harvest. This is gonna sound weird, but I get a tiny touch, just a very little, stale cigarette smoke sniff to it. Well....I said it was weird! [smilie=th_pardon]

sweet, yes, that is the name of it...Glazed Cinnamon Donuts...I see she doesn't have any listed right now...maybe it is on her remake list. The last time I got it was in the big cuttable donuts. It is awesome and a reorder for me many times! I think I may have a Bonfire Bliss tart somewhere here...I am soooooo tempted to make an "emergency" run to B&BW today just to get one of those candles [smilie=th_create] ...I know I have some coupons! That is interesting about Napa Valley Harvest...I had a votive in that and thought it was nice.

Okay, the house is being invaded by the boys' friends...DS#1 has to mow the lawn, so I'll have to send them home soon...I know, I am mean.whip.gif

Maggie, I'm so glad your procedure is over and went well. Take care, feel better quick! [smilie=yes]

Sweet, [smilie=th_sSig_what] Stale cigarette smoke? Eew, that can't be good! [smilie=th_puke] First the alcohol scented hand soap and now this. Bummer! [smilie=th_roll] I hope you have a very smellie fall - in the best way possible! [smilie=th_hema1]

I'm melting Haley's Sweet Snow. Just lovely! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

Gail

Glad to see you posting MaggieMae! I hope you feel tip-top soon. :)

This afternoon's scents are CFTKR Sweet Berry Pumpkin, Bonfire Bliss and Cinnanut Colombian Coffee.

Hello Peepers.

Today I'm melting Pumpkin Donuts from CFTKR. I'm burning a few assorted stray votives.

Tomorrow we're celebrating my MIL 80th birthday. I've been cleaning and cleaning and cleaning to get ready for the big surprise party tomorrow. Whew. Exhausting.

I hope everyone is doing well this weekend.

Maggie, so glad to hear that you are doing well and resting. Any of those scents sound fab...here's my email...tntmom69@yahoo.com Thanks girlie...smileblink.gif

Aria...sent you an email...hope you got it! :)

Jules... [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your MIL...80 years.... [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack How nice of you to plan a big party!!!

Still the same scents...have a good one! :)

Maggie, I'm glad to hear things went well. Enjoy your smellies while you recuperate!

Jules, we had a surprise party for my grandma on her 80th. It was so much fun and she was just as excited as a child! Have fun tomorrow!

The overcast skies and slightly cooler temperatures put me in the mood to decorate for fall/Halloween. The downstairs is getting a thorough cleaning and then all the pumpkins and stuff will get to come out. For the occasion I'm melting Spiced Cider from B&BW and Sentimental Cider from Scentsy. Hope everyone is having a good week-end so far.

Maggie nice to see your up to melting

Jules enjoy your MIL'S 80th Birthday

I am still melting my trick or treats and added harvest spice it smells like fall in here. Have a great evening everyone

sweet, yes, that is the name of it...Glazed Cinnamon Donuts...I see she doesn't have any listed right now...maybe it is on her remake list.]

Aria - I emailed Carol and she still carries it. :thyay: She'll remake it soon, but right now her area has had the flooding problems, roads/bridges washed out :shock: , so she has lots to deal with. She said her family, home & barn came thru ok. [smilie=th_blij81]

Jules - happy birthday to your MIL! [smilie=th_a056] Tell her we're singing to her! [smilie=th_ef7d03c7]

Mpfand - I'm ready to deco for fall, too! [smilie=th_bounce] I go Americana for the summer and wanted to leave that up for tomorrow, but will get the pumpkins ready for next week.

I'm melting Nene's Fall Festival. Luv this scent! Heads up peeps - word is she'll be putting up her fall scents next week. [smilie=th_ahaaha]

I am so happy you are doing well, Maggie!

Sweet, you have one amazing sniffer! ^_^ Now let's hope for some subtle good smells!

I went through my Candle Dippers collection and ended up with Lemon Berry Dream Cake. The back of the house got Dream Tarts Mandarin Lemongrass.

It has finally gotten hot out here, after 70 degrees all summer it has been 90 plus for the past week. Sheesh - I am such a wimp! No a/c, and I am soooo done with this already! I know those of you in the east are getting a good laugh at my whining after all you went through with the heat. :blush:

Evening, everyone! It's 57 degrees right now - I'm not ready for this so soon :blink: Good news is it'll warm right up at the beginning of the week - one last gasp of summer!!

Maggie - glad to hear you're on the road to recovery! Take care, and get your rest [smilie=thzzz003]

Tonite's smellies:

Tara's Pink Lavender in the living room

Orchid Lake White Christmas in the bathroom

AMS Balsam and Cedar in the bedroom

All are throwing great!

Have a great Sunday, everyone! [smilie=th_yay]

Winter decided to come back for a few days - snow flurries yesterday. Nature's paintbrush is just starting to fade - have I mentioned how much I LOVE this scent...

Winter decided to come back for a few days - snow flurries yesterday. Nature's paintbrush is just starting to fade - have I mentioned how much I LOVE this scent...

Snow flurries wow where do you live?

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning could not sleep so i am melting.

my thoughts and prayers are with everyone today 9/11 we will never forget.

I am starting my day off with Caffe Noel my 1st coffee tart ever from Wahm's and spiced Cranberry from Delightful Incence. Both are amazing.

Have a great day.

14_3_9.gif Just remembering all who lost their lives on this day 10 years ago...so proud to be an American today. We are truly the greatest nation in history!

I have one votive burning this morning...Days of Olde from Scentsible Scents. In my experience, this is one of the strongest votives I've ever burned...very spicy and the throw is incredible.

Aria - I emailed Carol and she still carries it. :thyay: She'll remake it soon, but right now her area has had the flooding problems, roads/bridges washed out :shock: , so she has lots to deal with. She said her family, home & barn came thru ok. [smilie=th_blij81]

sweet, that is awesome! I don't think you will be disappointed in that one at all. I'd offer to send ya one to try, but sadly, I am all out now!crysmiley1.gif As I said, it goes on the reorder list! Carol's area got hit badly with flooding...UPS has not been able to get to her so my recent order is waiting to be picked up as soon as the roads are clear.

Tania, hope the snow flurries are over!

debra, in what part of the country to do you live? It's okay if you don't want to say...I was just wondering with the odd temps you've been describing all summer...

Okay, friends....everyone have a nice, relaxing Sunday. I am not sure what we are doing today...playing it by ear. DS#2 was at a birthday party down the street all day yesterday....they had a HUGE bounce house thingy in their yard and hired some guys to make pizzas right there too. It was kinda cool, they had a little oven and everything! Neat.

It has finally gotten hot out here, after 70 degrees all summer it has been 90 plus for the past week.

Debra - I was beginning to think you'd bypass the hot weather this year. No laughing at U here, I don't have AC either and know what that's like. :wacko: U have my sympathy! But, I think of the thousands that don't have it either & are still enduring the hot temps for a while to come. Hoping for cooler breezes for all and much needed rains for those in the draught areas. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Winter decided to come back for a few days - snow flurries yesterday.

Tania - I forget Australia has opposite seasons from the US. Still...when I think of Australia...I think hot...not snow! [smilie=th_cha69]

I'm burning Slatkins Cinnamon Sugared Donuts. Ummmm...good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

DH is working all day today. Understandably, airport security is very tight. I pray for an uneventful day. My heart goes out to those who were directly affected 10 years ago. I was watching a 9-11 special last night and 10 years later survivors and witnesses are still unable to tell their stories without getting choked up.

Sweet, I went with Cinnamon Sugared Donuts this morning, too. ;) This scent is amazing!

My Days of Olde votive from Scentsible Scents finally fizzled out...I've burned it a number of times...huge votive and very long lasting.

Started a melter with Mimi's House from Can-Do....an old and long-time favorite! I love this scent so much...it's like an old friend.