The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fall-ing in Love With September's Scents

This past weekend was a great one for my fantasy football teams...in one league I am 2-1 and in the other, 3-0.

[smilie=th_congratulations] Christy!!!

In from work and I'm changing out the scents:

S&S Pumpkin Pancakes

Tara's Caramel Drizzled Zucchini Bread

Have a good one. :)

Hi all! Melting CFTKR's Harvest Days and burning YC's Autumn Leaves. Hope everyone has a great evening!

Everyone's melts smell amazing.

Tonight i am melting pumpkin bread from toms litehouse and also cherry zucchini bread from delightful incense very yummy. Have a great evening

Sweet...That sounds like a great idea about the pumpkin waffles ! I'll email them too...maybe the more requests they get, the better chance!

MaggieMae - Yes - give em a holler! [smilie=yes] Oooo....and maybe they could make gingerbread waffles for Christmas? [smilie=th_c61]

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried Thompson's Candle Co. ...I am fascinated with the frosted pillars. They also have jars and melts too.

Aria - Luv the look of these! [smilie=th_sign0162] There was some discussion on these several years ago. I remember mamalana (where'd she go? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] ) liked them. I did a search and found em - look at the 'Lets Talk Candles' threads - back on pgs 11 & 12.

I'm melting YC's Apple Cider and it's a good 'un! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Sweet, I already emailed...I really hope they make them...it would be so YUMMY!!! As far as the Gingerbread...oh yeah! :)

Tonight I'm melting:

Pink Licorice Whip from LSC upstairs...was not sure about it but, I like it!

Harvest Zucchini from CFTKR..great!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Pumpkin and Gingerbread waffles would be amazing! I'm going to e-mail them, too. :D

This evening I'm melting Autumn Sunset from Scentsy.

This evening I have a large Autumn candle from Slatkin burning and also two smaller Slatkins in Mountain Leaves and Leaves.

Earlier today, I melted Sugar Corn Pudding from Carol and boy was that yummy. I will order more of that one for sure.

sweet, thanks for the feedback on Thompson's! You are the best girlie...and I am going to go check out that thread asap. Don't know what ever happened to mamalana....actually there are a number of posters who used to post regularly and just fell off the radar suddenly.

Okay, I am off to bed...got to get up early with the kiddos.

Sweet - Some friends said that Target carried Eggo Pumpkin waffles - now, I have not seem 'em with my own eyes, but it is worth a peek!

Tonight is Bamboo Musk from Norman's - and I am getting a "page can not be displayed" when I try to bring up the website. Not a good sign!

I've got some late night smellies going.

Tarts

Country Berry Hotcakes-The Clack House (so yummy!)

Welcome Home-Kristin's Kandles

Candles

Fall Festival-YC

Carrot Cake-YC

Delightful weather today! Still on the humid side, but nowhere near as bad as the weekend. The sun was out, and MAN was it huge when it set - could barely see while I was driving despite sunglasses and the visor down :lol:

Tonite's smellies:

County Line Bethlehem in the living room. Lovely - continue to be impressed with CL's tarts.

Cheryl's Autumn Lodge in the bathroom. Same scent as last night - want to finish the clam.

Cheryl's Coconut Milk & Lavender in the bedroom. Longtime fave!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! :D

Good Morning...Emotes_in_seasons___Autumn_by_ILTBY.gif

Melting Hot Toddy from Carol

Burning a Cinnamon Stick votive from Scentsible Scents

Have a great day 38112.gif

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning today I am starting my day of with Pumpkins and Pralines and Pumpkin Crème Brulee

both from my sampler package from Buggy Town.

Pumpkin waffles [smilie=th_1_bigone110] going by a target today will look for sure. Have a great day all.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting LOL Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake

Crosscreek's Autumn Spice

Cinnamon and Clove from Scentsy.... [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Have a great day!

Pumpkin Souffle is starting to fade which is probably a good thing, I've got a housefull of bakery-scent haters and I heard a few grumblings this morning.

Anyone know of any good pumpkin scents WITHOUT the bakery note?

Two that I can think of offhand are CFTKR Pink Sugared Pumpkin and Sweet Berry Pumpkin.

This morning's scents are CFTKR Sugar Cookie Zucchini and Sweet Raspberry Zucchini.

I just put on 'Raspberry Zinger' from OMG. So far I'm getting a very strong raspberry-lime scent, but no cookie. Maybe it'll show up later? Either way, it's pretty good.

I just put on 'Raspberry Zinger' from OMG. So far I'm getting a very strong raspberry-lime scent, but no cookie. Maybe it'll show up later? Either way, it's pretty good.

Is that supposed to be a bakery scent, Jedda? I thought it was "tea".

[smilie=th_idontknow]