The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fall-ing in Love With September's Scents

My internet has been out of service. arg. I've been back in the dark ages all weekend. Seriously, I'd rather go without running water.

Jules - dark ages?? [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I'm pretty sure you'd miss that running water come shower time. [smilie=th_blij80] And going down to the river to beat the clothes against the rocks gets really old after awhile. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Hi all! It rained small farm animals all day and most of the night

Sheila - you crack me up! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] How come I only get the cats & dogs when it rains?

sweet, I also love the smell of onions frying in butter! I think I could put caramelized onions on anything!

Aria - me too! [smilie=th_clap1] Have you tried making burgers using the onion soup mix? Onion burgers are yummy!

Skylar - Your house must smell amazing...all those scents are wonderful! :wub:

I'm melting HOS Autumn Celebration. Mmmmm....so good! Candles, Melts & More (OOB) was the only place I could find this scent, but was so happy to see it at HOS. [smilie=th_ecd36868] It's been a while since I've melted it, but I think it's the same scent. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I started out with Fresh Bread from Crabby Candle, but I had to dump it. Something in it didn't agree with me or DH. Too yeast-y, maybe? Now I'm melting Sticky Cinnamon Buns from Scentsy. I wish it had more bun and less cinnamon. Maybe I should've mixed the two.

Last change up of the night...got DD#3 to pick em'...

Blueberry Monkey Bread from CBV

Blueberry Glazed Donuts from WAHM

Blueberry Zucchini Bread from Shady Mountian. [smilie=th_LA839B1117] I think she likes the color blue. LOL

Have a good night! :)

Good evening! It was still yucky here today - rainy, cold and blah - same tonite. Over it :lol:

Went to Michael's and scored a great decorated box for my tart overstock - it's BIG and has a magnetic fold down closure - think it was only $12.99 too. Shifted things around, and loaded Tara's, LSC, County Line, Backroad Hobbies and assorted clams into it - it's full. Kept my AMS and Crosscreek ovals in the large picnic basket, and added my TDC tarts to it. Freed up a hutch shelf basket for my upcoming Front Porch order, and we're done. I hope? :lol: Still have three baskets inside the hutch containing OLC, Shayz and CFTKR, LOL's are in a large basket on a shelf, and assorted loose tarts are in a small-ish shelf basket. Time to meltmeltmelt, yes? [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Tonite's smellies:

County Line Pink Sugared Cherries in the living room

Cheryl's Oatmeal, Milk & Honey in the bathroom

TDC Rattlesnake Grass in the bedroom

Have a great rest of your night, and hope many of us will see the sun again before Winter :lol:

I'm burning my McCall's Spooner Farms candle this evening. It's a beautiful night. The desert sunset was spectacular. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good night, all.

Gail

Here I am, tucking everyone in as usual! I hope you all had a good'n smelly day! [smilie=th_offtobed]

I found a very old YC tart in the box -($1.59 - it has been awhile since I have seen that price!) It is called Garden Spice with Citronella. It reminds me of Indonesian Ginger.

Garden Spice with Citronella sounds lovely - I love tropical woody scents.

On the burner tonight is YC's Natures Paintbrush. And I'm loving it. It's a very masculine scent (the kind that would make me turn around and follow a strange man down the street because he smelled so good).

I did notice that Yankee is having a $1 tart sale until 11 September for those lucky enough to live in the US (says she as she burns her $4 tart)

Good morning starting my day off with pleasingly pumpkin from Sarah's and orange spice from Delightful Incense. Its a cool 58 degree's this morning heating up to 90. Have a great day all.

I'm starting the day with fresh wax in the melters. I've got Haley's 'Pink Insanity' in the bedroom, CFTKR 'Lemon Lava Cake' in the kitchen, and OMG 'Emerald Pear' in the living room.

My son chose 'Pink Incense' from Pink Flower Scents for the melter in his room, but I'm not sure if we're going to melt it... I've only got a few left of this scent, and it's a favorite of mine. Since I don't know when Vera is going to re-open, I may have to save this one fo myself. I'm a mean Momma like that. ;)

Enjoy your day!

Starting with Northern Lites Pink Hydrangea from July contest.

Apple & Orange Blossom from CYS was a total dud and has been replaced by Breeze in the Keys (also from CYS, just burning up these big beauties in hopes of catching a whiff now and then)

[smilie=th_cha69]

I think I can smell a very faint key-limish smell, these were SOOOOO disappointing.

Everything else is still re-running, I'll change out later when drop offs and errands are done.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning!

Starting the day off with-

Bella's Caramel Zucchini Bread

Wahm's Zucchini Fluff

CFTKR Pumpkin Zucchini Bread

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Jedda...I know what you mean...I've got 2 tarts in Blood Orange Incense from Vera that I am saving like they are the only tarts in the world...I LOVE that scent! I really do hope she reopens at some point!

This morning it was:

Remelt of WAHM Blueberry Glazed Donut...so delicious!

Blueberry Iced Tea from Oh SOy Sweet

Now it's:

Bergamot & Tarragon from K's Kreation

Morning in Madrid from CBV

The CBV Goldilocks is still going STRONG upstairs...it reminds me of walking into an old cathedral...I really love it...but it could be a little weaker for my taste... [smilie=th_yellow5]...I can't believe I said that!

Gail...I would be happy to send some out to you too!! Just let me know if you'd like to try! :)

Aw, you're such a peach, Maggie! [smilie=yes] Thank you so much, but I'll just place an order if I decide to go with Nellie's Acres. Mostly I'm interested in the dog stuff (crazy, I know, but it's who I am) and right now have a few different companies I'm considering.

Sheila, your Michael's box is a great find and what a nice price! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Laurie, that's a shame your CYS wax is a bust. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

I'm burning my McCall's Spooner Farms candle and melting OMG's Lovespell. This scent is always spectacular to my nose and OMG didn't disappoint! I could bathe in this! [smilie=th_51991986]

Gail

[smilie=th_cc24] Gail...but the offer holds as long as you need...I can say the only thing that drives me crazy is her cart. It ALWAYS over charges for shipping and you have to email to get it re-adjusted. She has always sent me a refund but it is a PITA....I am all for flat rate! :)

For this afternoon it is Yankee Grapevine and Oak and Paula Deen Raspberry Bars. This is my first Paula Deen candle and it is doing great and throwing very well. I have an illuma lid on it and have it in a ceramic candle sleeve and it almost has a full melt pool after only an hour. Love it when that happens.

This afternoon's scents are TCC Orange Cream Puff and Lemon Scones in the main rooms, CFTKR Pumpkin Marshmallow in the bathroom.

Natures Paintbrush is still going strong - I am so in love with this scent. I need to buy a case of it.

Hi everybody. Recently I have been melting Nene's Beach Front, LSC Orange Cream Cake (which DH smelled on his own and complimented!), and CYS Monet's Garden.

The beginning of football season is upon us. I am very excited! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Hello CandleFind Friends!

[smilie=th_wave]

Tonite I am melting Paradise Reef from my recent order from Distinctly Pink.

Both DD and I smelled an "apple peel" note in it, which is not listed in the description. All in all, it was pretty nice, not uber strong, and now dinner is competing, so I'm not sure about its' staying power.

[smilie=th_pardon]

Tania - where is Nature's Paintbrush from? That sounds really interesting, I'd love to know more about it!

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

And I'm going to have to check out what Goldilocks is about, that sounds really interesting - I love *different* scents.

Maggie, I wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow, I hope everything turns out well. Do let us know.

[smilie=th_huganimal]

On the homefront - the dryer is fixed - woo hoo! I'm excited not to be Amish anymore, but not excited to get the credit card bill - ouch!

:(

And on the weather front - it has been drop-dead gorgeous here since the tropical storm blew away.

[smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Have a good nite all!

Good evening I am melting grannies cupboard its suppose to be an oatmeal cookie its very strong but smells more like bread baking might switch it out for something more fallish. Have a great evening

Maggie, I wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow, I hope everything turns out well. Do let us know.

[smilie=th_huganimal]

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] Hope you feel lots better! [smilie=th_blij81] Might think about lining up all the tarts you'd like to melt and asking your kids to pop one after another in for you while you're recuperating. [smilie=yes] Hmmm...they might not know to empty the melter before putting the next one on, tho. Mixing all those different scents might make you feel :wacko: instead of [smilie=snoopy] . Get lots of rest and drop in to say :hello: when U can.

I am just relaxing tonight with LOL Fudged Up Yellow Cake. I have never tried this one but I am sure it will not disappoint.

It is a quiet evening here. DH has a business dinner tonight and will be home very late. I am just going to read my book and watch Jersey Shore. That show is so silly I just laugh. I know it is a show you either love or hate.

Have a great evening all!!