The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

LOL Ruby Red Grapefruit in the living room (super strong - love it!)

Luna Bleu Black Pumpkin in the bedroom

Soy Breeze Honey Nectar in the bathroom

[smilie=th_yay]

Laurie, I am a great coupon clipper, too! I just forget to use them!

Tonight has been Guava Nectar (I think??) from Scentsy. Too lazy to go in the other room and verify the name! ^_^

Luna Bleu Black Pumpkin in the bedroom

Black Pumpkin sounds fascinating - what's that like?

Laurie, I am a great coupon clipper, too! I just forget to use them!

LOL Debra! I save on groceries so I can spend on wax!!

Hi Laurie!

LB's Black Pumpkin is Sweet Pumpkin, Black Vanilla and Mysore Sandalwood. Not a fan of pumpkin (it was a freebie), but the other two notes make it easier to deal with :lol: I ADORE her straight Mysore Sandalwood, though!

Good Morning, Melting from YC Macintosh Spice and from Can do Sugar Butt.

Laurie, I clip coupons too but I can't seem to save like they do on the "Extreme Couponing". Do you have any suggestions?

Have a great day!

Hi Laurie!

LB's Black Pumpkin is Sweet Pumpkin, Black Vanilla and Mysore Sandalwood. Not a fan of pumpkin (it was a freebie), but the other two notes make it easier to deal with :lol: I ADORE her straight Mysore Sandalwood, though!

Thanks for the 411, She! I never would have guessed it.

:rolleyes:

Since we're on the subject of pumpkin scents - are most of them bakery?

Are there any that would fall into the "fruit (or vegetable - lol) category, what I mean is like a straight pumpkin as opposed to pumpkin bread?

[smilie=th_thsignA]

I found an old jar in the back of my candle closet - Berry Tangerine from YC. It smells great and I'm not even sure how long I have had it!

Debbie

Laurie, I clip coupons too but I can't seem to save like they do on the "Extreme Couponing". Do you have any suggestions?

Have a great day!

Here in CA,I hate watching that show. We can't double coupons here like they seem to do on the show. Heck,walmart limits the amount of coupons one person can use per day. So it makes me sad to watch it.

This morning were remelting bellas iced coffee and weve added lunableus pink sugared marshmellows.

:hello: wax buddies!

I'm continuing with LSC Honey Graham today. The tart that won't die. [smilie=th_blij40]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] ladies and gents!

Gail

I've been very busy yesterday and today packing and getting ready to leave for our vacation to the OR coast. We're having a double family renuion; first 5 days with DH's family and the next 5 days with my family. Really looking forward to it, and I'm definitely going to be ready for a vacation after all the work that goes into getting ready to leave. lol! I'm melting Peach a la Mode from Scentsy. Have a great day, everyone!

[smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] Sweet!!! [smilie=th_a194] (Thread started down yonder...)

This morning I'm melting one out of my comfort zone...

Tahitian Black Ginger from KK...I actually like this a lot!

Pear Glace from PS...always nice.

Upstairs it's Midnight Pomegranate from Candledippers

Burning:

Coyer's Garden of Eden

Mpfand, Enjoy your vacation...sounds wonderful!

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_wave]

Today I'm melting Country Meadows from McCalls and it smells wonderful!

Burning candles from Gold Canyon in Spa and Vanilla Lime

Have a great day!

Have a great day!

[smilie=th_teks0681]

That Extreme Couponing show gets me SO mad I've joined a "Boycott TLC's Extreme Couponing" group on FB

[smilie=grrr]

Of course it's a non-real "reality" show but the problem with it is that people are going hog-wild and the stores and even the manufacturers are clamping down as a backlash.

Don't get me started

:angry:

As a rule I save over 50% at the grocery store, and I am more well-stocked with brand name groceries (no more store brands) than ever before.

[smilie=th_yay]

Feel free to email me (Nautilique at aohell dot com) or add me on FB (search Laurie McCormick Davis) and I'd be happy to share what I know.

Maybe we should start a thread in the basement (off-topic rooms) here?

[smilie=th_idontknow]

In any case, better get off the SOTD board and to make it legit,

I'm melting a bonus tart of Strawberries & Champagne type from Shayz Scentz in my room and it is great and very dead-on dupe!

:tongue:

Here in CA,I hate watching that show. We can't double coupons here like they seem to do on the show. Heck,walmart limits the amount of coupons one person can use per day. So it makes me sad to watch it.

We don't double coupons here in FL either (at least not in my area) at the major groceries.

I still do pretty good, I took a class and got lots of great info

I'm happy to share, with anyone who wants to know (not selling or spamming, just paying forward) times are tough! (and we need more wax money!!!) lol

Changed out iced coffee for grams zuch bread. Later today when we return home,I think we will add a few candles as we are expected to get rain and thunderstorms. Who would have thought we get that here in CA during the summer? A few years ago,my daughter's birthday was at a park and it was the hottest June wev'e had. Now its completely opposite.lol

Mpfand, your double family reunion on the OR coast sounds divine! I hope you all have a spectacular, memorable time! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Switched to CCCC Berry Fulfilling. And oh yeah, it sure is! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Gail

YC Blackberry Tea (I believe that's the name) tonight.

Laurie, I could also use some coupn tips. I'm pretty active (stores still double up here in CT)but I'm nowhere near saving 50% (maybe 15% on a good day)

Mpfand--have a great time at your double reunions.

This afternoon has been Cherry from Yankee and Lemon Gelato from BBW. We are under an extreme heat watch starting late tomorrow so I think I will be staying in where it is cool. I don't do well in the heat and humidity.

I think for this evening I will put on something vanilla to go with the cherries. Have a great night, everyone.

Hot day and early evening here, but I'm not complaining - anything is better than Winter :lol:

Tonite's melts:

Crosscreek Rock Star in the living room (LOVE this one!)

AMS Black Orchid in the bedroom

Cheryl's Apple Mango Tango in the bathroom

Have a great night, everyone! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Mpfand - 10 days on the Oregon coast sounds awesome - enjoy yourself! [smilie=snoopy]

My afternoon melt was LOL's Vanilla Crack - heavenly! [smilie=cloud_9] Am ending the day with LS's Birthday Cake from a CF friend. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Switched out the K's Kreation for another one by her...Fresh Cut Grass...moderate but making it's way around the house. ;)

Have a great evening all! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Hi Ellie!

What did you think of Widow's Walk?

I got that one and also Haunted Heart for the first time with my last CCS order but haven't tried either one yet.

Hi! I like Widow's Walk a lot. Rather a sad name for a very nice scent. I would almost say it's pretty but not feminine. I don't like bakery too much this time of year and this one is no bakery at all. I'm not sure I smell ocean, though.