The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Ugh! Woke up with a sinus headache, itchy ears and sore throat this morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe . After 3 cups of coffee and 2 excedrin migraine I am some better! [smilie=th_316785e4]

Melting Can-Do Grandma Cantrell's Sweet Cornbread in both kitchen and LR. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

Lynn

Chilly and grey but at least it is *dry* today! Around here, that's a big bonus.

I'm giving CBV's Grape Soda a whirl. I love it! It's sweet grape and a bit of bubbles. Not as fizzy as Fizzy Pop, but then I think 7-Up is fizzier than other soda pops so that would be accurate. I'm definitely getting this one in a candle.

Crosscreek Love Spell, Haley's Chocolate Cupcake Frosting, and LOL's Peanut Butter Cookies are all going in other parts of the house, as well as a big fire in the fireplace. It's a good day to use up some of the extra firewood that came inside for the ice storm a few weeks ago.

98354.gif Melting Birdy's Baklava from Can-Do

Hope you feel better Lynn

Have a great Sunday everyone!

Hey friends...

Been a busy but fun weekend!! Friday was my husbands birthday so we had a nice little celebration for him and then my son came home from college for spring break...so we have been catching up! My daughter who is a senior and I went out to the movies LATE last night, that was fun but very unlike me..I bed down early!! But we had a fun time, we saw Just go with it..with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler, very cute and funny!! And today well...we had a nice time at church together, the whole family and then a fun lunch out and the snow that came along with it was a wonderful bonus!! Its been very nice!!

Today I am melting LSC Pink Marshmallow Shortbread...OMG this sucker is GOOOOD!! hehe!! For real its very pink sugary and bakery and AWESOME!! I am so in love with Pams scents, its amazing!!

Have a great rest of the day, I am still watching the flakes fall, they were HUGE and now they are little but still so pretty!! Going out for a nice walk with them!!

SH Dewberry here today (along with a lot of rain). Dewberry is a great fruity scent and underrated IMO. I am kind of wishing I had ordered some with the free shipping special. Oh well, next time!

Lynn - I was hoping your morning headache was temporary and you didn't catch the ick. Hope you get a good nights rest and wake up feeling better tomorrow. [smilie=th_empathy]

I'm ending the day with LS Cake Batter Ice Cream and (of course) it's [smilie=th_cc15] ! :toppoints: I haven't melted all of my 1st order yet and am already plotting another. [smilie=th_cha40]

Feel better Lynn. I become such bratty baby when I am sick and everyone knows it. They want to lock me away until it passes. I would rather go to the dentist than get a cold. Hope it passes soon for ya and you can get back to enjoying your smellies and life in general.

Melting YC's Dreamsicle and still burning the CBV Marshmallow Campfire and Baked Apple Strudel. Headed up to bed in a bit, so they will go out and I can enjoy my orange smelling bedroom.

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Busy Bee t-lights- 7 up pd cake- in foyer

Crosscreek- pink sugar cake- kitchen

House smells so good!!!!!

Tonight I'm melting BHG "Mulled Cranberry" - [smilie=th_slider_flirt] LOVE this one!

I found it with Christmas clearance, 90% off. It didn't have a strong cold throw, but I figured that 20c for a clamshell wasn't a big gamble. Boy was I wrong about the throw! This sucker is strong - I can only melt one cube at a time, and only for a short time, and my whole house smells like cranberry juice (in a good way, of course!) [smilie=th_smilies-2]

I'm also melting PFS Pink Sweet Orange and Haley's Battle of the Sexes, 2 of my all time faves! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Crosscreek- pink sugar cake- kitchen

I'm totally adding that to my Crosscreek wishlist! Sounds like my kind of scent. :lol:

Lynn~ I hope you feel better soon! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Tonight it's

Pink Pomagranate from FM...love this...it's all over the house!

Sugar Rush from WnS

Have a nice night... [smilie=th_offtobed]

Good Morning, Burning candles today. YC Blackberry Tea and YC Raspbery Cream. Both are moderate strength but I like them both.

This morning it was BHG Mulled Cranberry.

I'll probably swap it out for something new later, especially if my Backroad Hobbies order arrives as planned.

Happy Monday, all. I'm melting LSC Caramelized Pralines. Recent candles have included CBV Raspberry Guava and Neptune's Oasis (would be a favorite if it were stronger...I just have one of the small jars in this, maybe having the bigger jar for a bigger melt pool would help?).

Leftovers of Butterfly Hugs (from LSC) in my LR melter

Added a tealight near my desk of Lily of the Valley (Everything Prim - not having much luck with these, I'm sad to report)

Lemon from Everything Prim in my bathroom

Leftover of Crystal Sunshine (CFTKR) still humming along nicely in my room

Bite Me from Everything Prim in my son's room while he's at school.

HOPE ALL ARE WELL

:rolleyes:

Good morning!

Tarts:

Caramel Apple Flapjacks - CFKTR (this is making my mouth water)

Candles:

Blueberry - YC

Peppermint Cocoa - YC