The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Tonight I've got YC Sweet Melon votives and bhg Sugared Melon Kiwi cubes going in the LR.

My BR is probably going to be something beachy, not sure yet.

Must be the sambuca I don't care for....whatever that is. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Memories....Sabuca memories....not very good ones at that! [smilie=th_fe5b5651] Sambuca should smell like anise but it's liquor so maybe there's a whiff of that in it as well...

I have not ordered any tarts since mid 2008, so all the tarts that I have been burning this week are 2 1/2 years old. I cannot believe that so far everyone I have melted still smells incredible and has amazing scent throw.

Yankee- Candied apple votive- in computer room

NeNe's- Lemon squares- in family room

Busy Bee- 7 up pd cake- upstairs

[smilie=th_blij51]

Good Morning Candle Friends!

It's dark and drizzly outside here.

RainUmbrella.gif

I just reloaded some melters:

Dragon's Blood by CFTKR. This was an "earth muffin, how interesting! It cut much easier than I expected. I love this scent, have to be in the mood for it tho, to me it's a bit *dark/brooding*, so this morning it is perfect!

At the complete opposite end of the spectrum, I put

Passionate Kisses by Tara's Candle Cottage in the kids' living room

and

Blue Lagoon by Nene's in my bedroom

yea.gif

Berry Pound Cake from Crosscreek this morning and that's just about it so far.

Headed to the movies with mom later on today. Just some straightening up around here and getting laundry ready for tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day!

Maureen, I've been meaning to tell you how much I love your Celtic avatar, it's really kewl. I have a Celtic knotted mothers' heart tattoo, I love Celtic art.

What movie are you going to see?

Hey, hey, wax friends! [smilie=th_Hello_]

I'm continuing with Haley's Hawaiian Breeze this morning. Oh happy day! [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Gail

Maureen, I've been meaning to tell you how much I love your Celtic avatar, it's really kewl. I have a Celtic knotted mothers' heart tattoo, I love Celtic art.

What movie are you going to see?

Funny you should ask what movie and comment on the Celtic as well. I think we are going to see Liam Neeson's (sp?) new movie today. He is Irish correct? LOL

I have always been fascinated with anything Irish or Scottish and I guess having the name Maureen kinda started me off on this obsession. I have big dreams of seeing Ireland and/or Scotland someday. I am 3/4 Polish and 1/4 Scottish but have always connected much more with my Scottish heritage. Right down to my appearance, having dark hair, fair skin and light eyes lends more to Scottish.

Anyway, I have used this particular avatar for a few years now and LOVE IT! Its so pretty and sums up my fascination to a T. Thanks for commenting. Are you Irish or just fascinated like me? [smilie=th_smiley_beer]

Funny you should ask what movie and comment on the Celtic as well. I think we are going to see Liam Neeson's (sp?) new movie today. He is Irish correct? LOL

I have always been fascinated with anything Irish or Scottish and I guess having the name Maureen kinda started me off on this obsession. I have big dreams of seeing Ireland and/or Scotland someday. I am 3/4 Polish and 1/4 Scottish but have always connected much more with my Scottish heritage. Right down to my appearance, having dark hair, fair skin and light eyes lends more to Scottish.

Anyway, I have used this particular avatar for a few years now and LOVE IT! Its so pretty and sums up my fascination to a T. Thanks for commenting. Are you Irish or just fascinated like me? [smilie=th_smiley_beer]

Yep, Liam is an Irish lad for sure! lol I like him, too.

As for me, I grew up in an Italian-Irish-Polish neighborhood and married an Irishman. My firstborn son is Devin Kelby (gaelic for "poet") McCormick, is that Irish enough for ya? LOL

I love Irish dance, music and celtic art. (Can you say RIVERDANCE?)

Top o' the mornin' to ya!

It's definitely a candle day here - very rainy, dark and gloomy. But the basement is dry, so it's all good. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm burning my LOL Bayberry candle, and am melting Twilight from CBV - it's very pretty floral Spring-y. It's day 2 for Crosscreek's Luv Bug, which wasn't impressive at all in the bag but is awesome when melted. I've got Haley's Vanilla Insanity in the hallway. After mostly "eh.... not much throw" from the majority of the melts from there, I'm using the rest of them there. It's a small space.

Memories....Sabuca memories....not very good ones at that! [smilie=th_fe5b5651] Sambuca should smell like anise but it's liquor so maybe there's a whiff of that in it as well...

Thanks MaggieMae, must be the liquor sniff I didn't care for. [smilie=th_stink] I hope it tastes better than it smells. [smilie=th_cocktail]

all the tarts that I have been burning this week are 2 1/2 years old. I cannot believe that so far everyone I have melted still smells incredible and has amazing scent throw.

Doe - I'm usually happy with the older tarts I have. Most have kept their scent very well for me, too. :thyay:

I'm melting YC's Autumn Gold [smilie=th_00000020] and burning Cheryl's Cranberry/Woods combo candle and Haley's Marshmallow Madness votive. It's dark and rainy here, too, so the candles flames make it a little cheerier.

Have a good weekend everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Happy Saturday! Sure been missing you all! Been really busy around here! (Also been spending lots of time watching the Casey Anthony pre-trial hearings!) [smilie=th_OMG]

Melting CFTKR Orange Caramel Crumble....all I can say is YUM!! Also, her Caramel Swirl scent is my favorite foody scent EVER! Carol sent it to me as an extra and I just placed another order and got a bunch of this one! Love it! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

CFTKR is now 1st place in my list of favorites, along with Can-Do and LSC both tied for 2nd! :hearts_tr:

Lynn

Hey y'all..I'm watching my hometown girls basketball team play for the Indiana State title. There are some very talented girls on both teams. I am melting Can-Do cedar and saffron and next up will Can-Do Stupid Cupid. TU CCF buddy... well off to watch the game. Go Vincennes Rivet Lady Patriots!!!

Hi everyone!

So far this morning I've been melting CCCC Green Irish Tweed. Guess I'm getting in the mood for St. Patrick's Day! [smilie=Pattys_day]

Hi everyone! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today I'm melting

Scentsationals Blueberry Muffins

BH&G Vanilla Caramel spice..very sweet and yummy!

CFTKR Vanilla Valentine

We are dark and gloomy too Stardustgirl and it's a great day for candles!I'm burning GC French Vanilla and Buttercream and Strudel and Spice.

Have a great Saturday