The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

Good Thursday morning, everyone--to all feeling poorly--I hope today is better for you. I have had some ups and downs lately myself and it is not fun.

Starting my burning day out with Yankee Early Sunrise, Coconut Bay and Lemon Lime. Have a good one!

Laurie--you can come on over anytime. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today will be YC Fruit Salad in the living room. I think this is from last summer, so it's part of my March use-it-up plan. Time to break out the oldies! ;)

I'm also trying to justify a trip back to Target to snag a couple of their new Yankee scents... Anyone else try them yet? Lemon Cupcake and Apple Blossom both smell divine!

Good Morning and Happy March! I have been MIA too. So much going on these days. This morning burning YC Blackberry tea and Slatkins Frosted Cranberry and in the kitchen melting Can-Do's Baked pumpkin.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Green Irish Tweed from CFTKR in my living room

China Rain from Everything Prim in family room

Another cube of Waterfall Mist from Grazia in my bathroom

day.jpg

Thanks Christina...for all your hard work and glad to be back! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Melting:

Pumpkin Shortbread from LSC...wonderful

Maple Pecan Flapjack from CFTKR

I am still not able to post in a lot of areas...I suppose that is the same for everyone. [smilie=th_idontknow]

coffeebath.gif Good Morning CF friends! So glad CF is back up and still going strong! Thanks Christina!

I am feeling a whole lot better! Thank you for all the nice well wishes...you guys are the best. 344198001236084298-ThxMuch.gif

I melted a tart yesterday for the first time in several days....Can-Do's Pink Sugar Pound Cake...got it as a freebie with my Valentine's order. So nice and lasted all day.

This morning I have Strawberry Shortcake melting...also from Can-Do.

My adorable little furbaby is passed out on the living room floor. He ran around the house and we played laser mouse for quite a while...now he's exhausted...catsmileyhug.gif

Good morning.

I'm melting OMG - Strawberry Rhubarb and LSC - Ocean Blue

OCean Blue has been melting since last night and it's still going strong. wow.

No candles yet. I've got errands. th_roll.gif Lots of them.

Good Morning everyone [smilie=th_316785e4]

Its a coffee kinda day here this morning, I am needing a BIG pick me up, can't seem to make my eyelids stay open!!

Aria, I am so glad you are feeling better!! Its rough stuff and hard to shake and well, its just no fun!! Your scents sound wonderful!!

Gail, you are funny :tongue: That is a very yummy scent from Haleys, glad you are enjoying it!!

Maureen, are you feeling better today?? Hope so [smilie=th_cuddle-1]

Laurie, love your nice springy picture, it won't be long!!

Debra and Jules, thank you for all your hard work for us too!!

Today I have FP Pink Lavender going and its amazing!! Nice mixture of both scent to make this a fabulous scent!!

Have a great day :skywriter:

Good Morning!

It looks like a beautiful day.

I am melting some old ones this morning-

CYS Chai-Nilla

CYS Chai Cream Cake

CYS Lemon Marshmallow Sugar

Also melting Cake Candle Cupcake which was a gift from a CF friend.

Hey y'all...Wow, I sure did miss everyone.. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] and I'm glad the forum is back up and running.. [smilie=thank_you] This morning I am melting Can-Do Country Inn. Yesterday. I had Spiced Nuts going and it smelled really good. I hope everyone is having a great week and happy melting to all..

Good morning!

Aria, I'm so happy to hear that you're feeling better!

Laurie, Very pretty picture!

I'm in love with Carol's Ma Petite Cherie. It smells like a lovely cherry scent with a touch of cake.

I'm burning YC's Blueberry (my all time favorite candle).

Glad everything is back up and running. The dang flu bug has made it to our house, so I have one sick at home this morning-yuck!

Melting-

LOL-Sinus Relief in DD's room to help...

CFTKR-Coconut Lime Verbena

BHG-Sugared Melon Kiwi

Hope you all have a good day.

You are all very very welcome!!

Man, what a complete and utter nightmare but it's over and we're on a bigger and faster server. So, in the long run, it was probably a good thing. No more slow loading pages and no more downtimes.

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Twinsmom, good to see you posting again! [smilie=th_wave]

Aria, so happy that you're feeling better at last! Too cute about the furbaby. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Cat, oh nooooo! The flu bug landed at home! I hope he dies a sudden death. Now! [smilie=th_200912104451]

I'm melting Haley's Sweet Snow for a little while. I'm heading up to DGS's to clean up his computer and help him with college English. No fun that, but I'll play with the doggies every spare minute too. [smilie=th_tigger]

Hope your Thursday is a good 'un, everybody!

Gail

I'm on day two of Heart of Winter from Crosscreek. Thanks, CF buddy! This smells fantastic and is so pretty with the gold glitter in it.

Christy, I saw your cousin on Wheel of Fortune! How fun. He did very well! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Hey, Gail, that's so awesome that you saw him! DH and I had such fun watching the show. I think I could almost hear my aunt go "awww" when he spun the bankrupt one and had to give up that "million" thing he had gotten earlier. So much fun to see him, especially since we live so far away from family.

Today is DH's morning off so I'm melting YC Cafe au Lait (he likes coffee). Later on I'll probably add a candle.

Hi all!!!!

Thanks for all the get well wishes!!!!

Feeling soooo much better, if only the doctor would have given me the prescription for the medicine I've been using for about 10 years, and not started with other crap that only made matters worse.

Yes LLVV, that is the practice I went to, and the original doctor I've always loved wasn't available when I made the appointment, I thought how much different could someone else be??? BIG DIFFERENCE. This guy was really to put it bluntly a schmuck. No sugar at all, just a puss face who wouldn't listen to me at all. Finally after 4 visits, and I'm not kidding, every stinkin appointment I said for over an hour past my appointment time. I was so pissed!!!!

Finally, my ears are better. I have a sort of allergy thing that goes on. I used to think it was from getting water or soap in there, the truth is it happens from weather also, its weird, anyway the water and stuff does exacerbate it, but that is not the cause. I guess I would compare it to a kind of eczema in the in side of my ear. Very annoying to say the least.

I'm curious the name of the doctor LLVV, bet its the same guy.

I haven't been melting anything, cause when your ears are acting up, everything else is out of wack, just didn't feel like melting.

Will catch up later, was just checking in, saw the well wishes and wanted to respond.

You guys are the best!!!

I guess I haven't felt much like melting either, though I have been lighting candles because they are pretty. (The latest has been CBV Carnation.) I got sick about a month ago with a bad cold, and the "fun" is lingering on and on where even now I can't really smell a number of scents. It's sort of funny how I can smell parts of more complex scents, or certain fragrance notes, but not others. It sounds like I'm in good company with my smelling problems, and I'm sure sorry to hear that!

I hope everyone's March is marching off to a good start!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr New server! YAY! Thanks for being so fast to fix the problem!

I hope everyone with stuffy heads recovers soon so you can enjoy your smellies again. I hate having a stuffy nose because I feel like I'm wasting a melt if I use one then.

I'm melting Amaretto Nog from LSC. It's divine, and just like the Aromatique discontinued scent that it dupes. She should be adding it to her store soon.

I lit my sparkly Warm Glow pillar and my CBV Hound Dog jar (a combo of Elvis and Fudge Brownie... not doggie at all, lol). I jut noticed it was *really* dark over there with no candles lit. Oops!

Candlefan~ Feel better soon!! ;)

Changing up the scents tonight...

Lemon Squares from SH in the FR

Pineapple UpsideDown Cake from Haley's in the K

Lisa's Lemon Cookies from Can-Do in the LR

Upstairs it's the last one of something really old from Candle Haven.

Have a great eve... [smilie=thzzz003]