The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Melts go Marching One by One - Hurrah, Hurrah!

hippie.gifHi there everyone....loving all the spring avatars. B) It's gloomy here in Michigan as well. As a matter of fact, it was raining and has now turned to wet snow showers....lovely. NOT! I love the snow, but I am really ready for spring after being sick for over a week. <_<

Still slowly but surely getting rid of the gunk....sorry TMI, I know. [smilie=th_cha60]

I had YC Black Cherry in a small jar going for awhile since this morning. Now I am on the hunt for something to melt...not sure what else I am in the mood for though. [smilie=th_idontknow]

trep, I have had days when nothing smells right either. [smilie=th_empathy] It's so frustrating. On those days, I usually give up and just give my nose a break. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Sweet, Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. The Apple & Twigs from Swancreek to my nose I smell some floral. But the apple is the first thing I smell. It's a very smooth and creamy type scent. I'm not very good a describing the scent. When I was at the Swancreek outlet I was able to purchase a pound of this scent for $9.99. The next time I go I'm going to purchase more of this scent.

Today burning YC Blackberry Tea.

Debra, Dark Kiss from Slatkin's is a strong floral and very sexy scent. I fell in love with it when I received the bath gel from Bath & Body Works. It's great for the bedroom. Smells like expensive perfume. I went to the mall to see if I could get another and was told that the candle is a seasonal scent. Next year if they have it I'm going to stock up.

Hey All!

It's so funny how the weather is different all over...so much rain and gloominess around but here in NJ it was warm and sunny...for a wonderful change!!! I actually went out without a coat...[smilie=th_Hnh5] I think I'm gonna get spoiled by this.

Switched up the scent...

Magarita Mama from FM...a little tart for me, but I'll see how long I can take it...the lime is nice.

Mpfand~ I love that warmer, it beautiful!

It's a nice day here, just the right temperature and pleasantly overcast (just the way I like it).

I have Nene's Spiced Orange going, but it isn't a favorite, so I might move on to something else fairly soon.

The Apple & Twigs from Swancreek to my nose I smell some floral. But the apple is the first thing I smell. It's a very smooth and creamy type scent.

Thanks twinsmom! I went window shopping at Swan Creeks site and didn't see that scent. Don't know if it's an older one and discontinued or maybe a new one not on there yet. [smilie=th_idontknow] I'm glad I asked, tho, cuz me+floral= [smilie=th_stink] .

My afternoon melt was one from the new owners of Cozy Cottage and I have [smilie=th_blij81] ! I melted Let Them Eat Cake and it was delicious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Smelled like white cake baking in the oven. Yummers! I've now pu on my last melt 'o the day, Can-Do's Vanilla Apple.

Got so excited, I forgot to add what I am melting here this evening.

I still warming up the last of my CBV jar in Elvis. I am very very sad on losing this one. It WILL be in my April order for sure. May order an 8oz. candle sampler this time around and a few SS's. Don't need much but I enjoy the 8oz. size for my bedroom at night. They are quick to get a melt pool and smell up so nice. The bakery scents make me smile before sleep.

Also, totally enjoying Frontporch's Coconut Cream Pie. This scent is so freaking awesome. I will also have to get me some more of this one.

Hope you all had a great day and it's winding down nicely. See you guys tomorrow.

Rain and cool here today so have a few candles going.

BBW- vanilla shortbread- kitchen

BBW- pumkin patch- upstairs

Yankee- Christmas cookie- computer room

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Early melts are CFTKR Jelly Donuts and LS Banana Nut French Toast-both are yummy and I'm starting to get hungry!

Have a great one everyone!

Hi everyone. Today it is raining here. I am melting: caramel dipped apples by crosscreek, also butt naked by donny's tarts. Have a candle burning: Island Nectar from bath & body works. Have a great day.

Skylar - luv your kitty avatar - so cute! Looks very much like one of my kitties. She's a fuzzy (long hair), too and all girly girl. [smilie=th_catkiss]

I'm melting HOS English Eggnog and burning Illuminations Eggnog candle and it smells SO good in here! [smilie=cloud_9] As much as I luv Nene's Eggnog, to me, it has more of a prominent rum note to it and HOS' is more like the dairy eggnog.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

edited cuz I can't spell this morning [smilie=th_pardon]

Good morning! [smilie=th_c55]

I just started melting LSC Vanilla Voo Doo and it's already throwing itself all over the place like a drama queen. [smilie=th_ecd36868] This is one fantastic vanilla! [smilie=th_moredrama] Bring it on!

Gail

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Can't seem to get going today...raining like crazy here.

Melting...

Black Cherry Cake from Haley's...so strong~it's a bit too much.

Black Cherry & White Cake cuttable muffin from CFTKR,yummy.

The Juicy Peach was bugging me so I stuck an Island Mango candle under the lamp long enough to melt it some and soften it up and then I scooped out some of the wax and put it in a tart burner. For some reason nothing is suiting me again today. Sigh...sure wish this strange nose situation would leave. I use scent to make me feel good and when it doesn't work out it has the opposite effect. Oh well, if that is my worst problem today (and it is--Ha!) then I have NO problems. I think it is because spring is coming and that is the time of year when I feel restless and kind of like something new. Guess I'll look around here and see what I can change. Enjoy your day, everyone.

Good Morning!

Twinsmom - I love BBW's Dark Kiss body spray. It reminds me of a Michael Kors perfume I used to wear. Great scent!

Sweet&Spicy - I tired the Sambucca Licorice too. I didn't care for it. I think it is the Sambucca, although Sambucca is like Ouzo right? It's a licorice sort of smell. Her plain Licorice is amazing! Totally authentic.

Tarts:

Maple Buttercream Crepes - CFTKR

Lemon Lava Cake - CFTKR

Candles:

Blueberry - YC

Ah phooey, Trep, I hope your nose quickly starts to enjoy all your scents.

Maggie, love your avatar!!! I'm Irish too. [smilie=Pattys_day] Here's a l'il kiss for ya. Now kiss me back.

I'm completely bewitched by Vanilla Voo Doo. Said it in the past, I know, but it's hands down my favorite vanilla EVER! :confettistars: Hey Pam, if by chance you read this, thanks and I lovvvvvve you! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Gail

Started the dark and dreary morning with a candle:

Raindrops by Morenci.

It's chilly here, and now it's "light" out (not "bright") so I've moved on to melts:

Butterfly Hugs by LSC in the living room

Crystal Sunshine by CFTKR in my room.

Can you tell I'm trying to recapture the warm?

sunshineanimation.gif

Earlier today I had a tart warming in YC's new Dreamsicle (or something new and orange...lol). I turned it off because "I LOVE IT" and want to save it for tonight, right before bed. OMG...........this one is amazing and I am feeling the bedbathandbeyond coupon burning up in my pocket book right now. I am very very pleased with the throw on this one too. I had it going in the bedroom which is at the front of the house on the second floor and could smell it on the first floor towards the middle of the house. A new favorite. I have to say I think I am more than pleased with the new spring scents from YC AND bathandbodyworks. B&Bworks are obviously very tropical which I love and YC are just new and different. The new "blanket" named one smells good too from YC, but I have not warmed it yet. Then the Lemonade one..........yikes! What is a girl to do. OK ok enough rambling.

I now have CBV candles burning in Baked Apple Strudel and Marshmallow Campfire and they are also darn spectacular. Perfect scents for this windy, dreary Long Island weather today.

Hope everyone is well. Back to work tomorrow. My gosh, the weekends go like the blink of an eye for real. So sad. Oh well, at least I am healthy enough to be working. I should not complain and will stop now.....

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack